What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• fatty2begone
    fatty2begone Posts: 249 Member
    @Lietchi
    Whoot Whoot!!!!
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,945 Member
    I rest my calories to a lower amount. What was happening was I was eating a bit of this or the crusts of the kids sandwiches and with such a small calorie deficit all those little bites and bits were pushing me over. However, with a bigger deficit those little bits are of no matter. I’ve also been less hungry this week! And it feels so sustainable- so here’s hoping I’ve cracked the code for what this body needs to lose weight and I can make it work and stick with it!

Another way to do it is to add an "adjustment" to your diary. If you go to a meal (or some category however you wish) and add a food. Search for "Adjustment." You can find one easily that's 100 calories. Give yourself a half serving or full serving of that, or however much makes sense. Just means you're actually doing a better job of logging calories IN so you can find the right balance over time.

I usually do a "quick add calories" to my day for the same purpose, and that's another way to do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!