Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,528 Member
    @Generic_Excuse, do you want to go change your wrong movie title? Didn't I sneak in ahead of you? :D
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,691 Member
    Does anybody else in that movie title thread catch yourself getting ready to respond, realize the same title has been used before, and are unable to come up with a clever title not already used?
  • cmsienk
    Hasn't that happened to me once or twice?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,044 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Don't I throw caution to the wind and set two alarms on the same phone (usually 10 or 15 minutes apart)? ⏰😂

Isn't that the ideal way to get a "snooze" period that lasts the optimum amount of time?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Don't I throw caution to the wind and set two alarms on the same phone (usually 10 or 15 minutes apart)? ⏰😂

Isn't that the ideal way to get a "snooze" period that lasts the optimum amount of time?

😁 🤷‍♀️ ❓
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2022
    Who else wants to get their hair trimmed and highlighted?
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Wouldn’t i love that? Isn’t my hair way too long and shaggy?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Aren’t you all so chatty today?? 😍

As a once a year cut and highlight kind of girl, will you ask me again in 11.5 months, @cmsienk ? 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    Apart from the one time I straightened my hair while a freshman in high school, and despite a daughter-in-law wanting to color my hair ~15 years ago, haven't I always just let my hair do what it wants to do?
    Isn't that typical of most guys, though?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,926 Member
    Would you believe I am just this very minute back home from getting my hair cut and coloured?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Is it weird I don't want to dye my hair but rather love the silver setting in on its own? Didn't I always tell my husband when we were kids we'd grow old together and isn't this just the beginning of that?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Where the heck is everyone? It's a Friday shouldn't y'all be phoning it in too?
  • frankwbrown
    edited May 2022
    I don't know about everyone else, but aren't I sitting here waiting for my water aerobics class to start?
    Isn't it a nice windy day, and aren't I hoping it stays that way so I can take a walk after my class?
  • Cat0703a
    Oh did you get my gift then, Frank? 💨 ☀️ 🤣

@Generic_Excuse , will you forgive me for enjoying coffee and a show in bed before MFPing? 🙏
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,691 Member
    Would you believe I've had two professional haircuts in the last 25 years? I bought an at-home kit upon graduating from college (cost $40), used it every two weeks for 25 years, saving an estimated $7,800... would you agree that was a wonderful investment? I just had to buy a replacement the other day after my first kit finally died...how long do you think this one will last?
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2022
    Aren't I predicting it will last at least as long as this thread but not as long as the last kit? Haven't I found it to be true that things these days aren't made as well as they used to be?

As for hair color, aren't I just occasionally brightening up my dull brunette hair with highlights that also add a little body? (Isn't it 3 times to Cat's 1?) Didn't I win in the gene pool lottery in that neither of my parents went gray until well into their 60s?!
  • Generic_Excuse
    @Cat0703a aren't you lucky I'm a forgiving person? 😜 Wasn't I just bored between projects and surprised no one seemed to have commented all morning?
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    nossmf wrote: »
    Would you believe I've had two professional haircuts in the last 25 years? I bought an at-home kit upon graduating from college (cost $40), used it every two weeks for 25 years, saving an estimated $7,800... would you agree that was a wonderful investment? I just had to buy a replacement the other day after my first kit finally died...how long do you think this one will last?

How long does the guarantee last? Doesn’t it seem like things these days break about the same time the guarantee runs out?
  • Cat0703a
    @Generic_Excuse no replies all morning? Aren’t two of us on the west coast and responded generally early? 😂. Despite that, aren’t I delighted to hear I’m forgiven? ☺️
  • Generic_Excuse
    @Cat0703a maybe I was a bit dramatic? 😂