May 1: 175.9
    May 9: 175.8
    May 16: 174.8
    May 23:
    May 31:

Kathy

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,249 Member
    60 min workout w/my trainer. Pretty warm/hot here in northern California.
    Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,679 Member
    I did a bunch of (weightless) arm workouts while lying in a dentist's chair between teeth drillings. It's been a decade so not surprising it was so bad. The workout was the best distraction. He saved the tooth though. <3

Paula
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,219 Member
    Full body strength training - 60 minutes and Treadmill - 45 minutes. Later a 60 minute water aerobics class with my bestie.

Kathy
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    I got a solid 50 min walk in. The jetlag isn't lifting fast enough...only 3.5 hours of sleep.

It is likely work stress....another leader leaving for better pay...it is all over

Karen
  • kjs1228
    Had a 30 min walk at dawn ;)

Karen
  • cpanus
    edited May 2022
    We got news from Sara, Pete and Ronan...IT'S A BOY!!!! Grandson #2 expected before Thanksgiving!! Will keep you posted!!
    It got to the high 80s today. I got our house ready for our housekeeper and that was it!! Tomorrow it's supposed to get up to 92. We'll see.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,844 Member
    cpanus wrote: »
    We got news from Sara, Pete and Ronan...IT'S A BOY!!!! Grandson #2 expected before Thanksgiving!! Will keep you posted!!
    It got to the high 80s today. I got our house ready for our housekeeper and that was it!! Tomorrow it's supposed to get up to 92. We'll see.
    Chris

Fantastic. Congratulations my friend. This is wonderful news. Is Ronan excited to be a big brother?

Karen glad you are back safe. Great time I hope.

Kathy how was the game? You are doing great.

Paula the dentist chair is my least favorite. Glad the tooth was saved.

My mom went home. Now has Vivid along with most of my sister's family. So far they seem to be recovering. It rained yesterday. Today was county Commissioner meeting. So 2 hours overtime. Sunday I took Libby riding. She is so cute.

Planning a trip to Colorado at the end of the month. I need a new statue for the new garden bed. Can't plant in it might as well decorate it with statues. Got to make sure that nasty weed is all gone.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Morning Swim lesson - 45 minutes. Afternoon at PF 30 minutes lower body/abs strength training, 20 minutes elliptical and 20 minutes treadmill.

Congratulations Chris…how exciting. I bet Ronan is so excited to be a big brother.

Shelley the game was fun as usual. Ended in a 15-15 tie. My great nephew made the all-star team and will play in a summer series of games. My father is so excited.

Karen jet lag can be miserable. Hopefully you’ll get over it soon.

Going to PF early then taking Mom to her hair dresser appointment at noon.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Kathy I like a good tie. I think they learn from it. Nice to still be excited about things as one ages. Your family is blessed.

My mom has Covid, not vivid. I hate spell check.

We went up to the mountain property today. Daffodils are doing nicely. The dogs had a great time running around.

Chris how is Bean these days? How old is he now?

Night everyone

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Upper body/abs - 40 minutes and 30 minutes Treadmill.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    I love spring. Flowers are so fresh. Promise of warmth. Here is a favorite.
    istk270e4ca9.jpeg
    bnm0uprqw75a.jpeg

Tonight I am making a cake from scratch. So no time to workout

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Beautiful flowers, Shelley! Gorgeous! How'd the cake turn out?
    So sorry about your mom. That sucks big time!
    Bean is 9 or 10 years old.
    Ronan spilled the beans before his folks did! It was so funny! He throws his hands up in the air and yells, "It's a boy!!" just as they walk in the front door and Sara hands me the gift bag with the little blue hat in it. So funny!
    I got 6.54 miles done in 124 mins this morning. I got 1/2 mile from the house when I realized I'd forgotten my phone. Cussed all the way back to the house! Did get an extra mile from it, tho. :D
    Chris
  • kjs1228
    GORGEOUS Flowers Shel! WOW!

Finally getting some sleep with the help of a sleep aid....had to....was running on empty

Leaving for the beach for an overnight with my 2 girlfriends.....my friend (also Karen) moved there 3 years ago and we do an girl's overnight 2x a year. It is going to be 95 Degrees tomorrow! Mama mia....will be hot!

Happy Friday!

Karen
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,679 Member
    Shell,

So pretty! I love your little paths and beds and stepping stones. And it seems to me you have some artistic painted pavers and statuary hidden around too. It's like a miniature estate garden!

Paula
  • zumbaforever
    Chris that tells it all. Ronan is very excited. What a great walk. And very glad you went back for your phone. Rocky had to get a new one. It fell out of his pocket. And then he ran it over with his truck. :#

Karen that sounds so wonderful. You 3 gals have a blast. I think we saw a photo of you with a friend at the Grand Canyon once.

Paula I never thought of my garden like that. A miniature estate garden. It evolved over time. And I love statues. I am working on a new one now. It snowed last week. Below freezing even. So progress halted. I will try and post a photo of it being made. I wish I could find a larger statue. I just have never seen one that called out to me.

The cake was great. Lemon with blueberries. My mom is doing well. Still has a few days to go before hopefully putting Vivid behind her. It snowed yesterday. Ridiculous. Expected to freeze the next couple nights. Put my potted plants in the garage and covered some.

Have a wonderful weekend

Shell
  • zumbaforever
    Photos of progress on new bed
    gkf88eyqnqzc.jpeg
    vexo4h4zbahq.jpeg
    orfmfk89z8kl.jpeg
    qew15vgacc3g.jpeg
    6p70zf2bcw6j.jpeg

Moved the clematis. It has to be 30 years old or more. Potted it in two 5 gallon buckets. Still need to add compost and a concrete border

Shelley
  • cpanus
    So cool, Shelley! Just so you know...it's 82 degrees and sunny here in northern California at 6:47 p.m.!! I walked this morning at 10:00 it was in the high 70's. Beautiful with a breeze! I did 7.06 miles in 132 mins. Then I made Over-the-Rainbow Soup for Ronan. Veggies, beans and colored pasta. He loves it! Now I'm reading.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    It was in the 50's here Chris and sunny. It felt warmer. Perfect digging weather. Over the Rainbow Soup sounds wonderful. I did get in a workout this morning. KCM!

Shell
  • cpanus
    It was 87 here today. Supposed to get to 100 Tuesday and Wednesday...egads! I'll have to walk early Tuesday if everything works out.
    No workout or walking for me today. It was Ronan's last soccer game at 11:00 a.m.. Not sure, but it doesn't look like he'll want to play next season. Sara is signing him up for swimming soon. He does love the water. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
    Chris