New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Very surprised these are all NON dairy!

I would try them.
    d7ajuun9oby3.png
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Finally found these and WOW 10x better than any vegan chocolate (and actually regular chocolate) I’ve ever had. I could not believe it’s dairy free. Omg just amazingly sweet and creamy. Sooooooooo sugary which you guys know I live for.

Tons of crunchy specs of caramelized pieces throughout. It’s not a layer of caramel it’s like toffee pieces almost. Probably one of the best candy bars I’ve ever had. MUST TRY!
    I'm so grateful to be on maintenance... these companies should be paying you for advertising. Hopefully I can find this in stores around me.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    logiatype wrote: »
    Finally found these and WOW 10x better than any vegan chocolate (and actually regular chocolate) I’ve ever had. I could not believe it’s dairy free. Omg just amazingly sweet and creamy. Sooooooooo sugary which you guys know I live for.

Tons of crunchy specs of caramelized pieces throughout. It’s not a layer of caramel it’s like toffee pieces almost. Probably one of the best candy bars I’ve ever had. MUST TRY!
    I'm so grateful to be on maintenance... these companies should be paying you for advertising. Hopefully I can find this in stores around me.

Surprised I only saw them at Publix so far! Haven’t seen them in any other store besides online Lindt website. Not even amazon has them yet!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Is this a new product or just re packaging and re name branding ? cmo9lrymzdxu.jpeg
    All their ice cream now wondermilk
  • Noreenmarie1234
    xdfzieigxlek.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Is this a new product or just re packaging and re name branding ? cmo9lrymzdxu.jpeg

So I guess it’s a new line of ice cream. They still have their almond, coconut and cashew milk ice cream but now this too which is weird. It is made with coconut oil. Suppose to be “more creamy like dairy”. I didn’t think it was that much better than the cashew milk ones.

Definitely better than the regular coconut milk. I’m not a fan of coconut or almond milk based vegan ice creams, I think cashew and oat are the best.

The biggest difference is it’s creamier without having to let it sit out for awhile or warm it up in the microwave like I usually do. b2n2k91fbhvz.jpeg

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member

So I guess it’s a new line of ice cream. They still have their almond, coconut and cashew milk ice cream but now this too which is weird. It is made with coconut oil. Suppose to be “more creamy like dairy”. I didn’t think it was that much better than the cashew milk ones.

Definitely better than the regular coconut milk. I’m not a fan of coconut or almond milk based vegan ice creams, I think cashew and oat are the best.

The biggest difference is it’s creamier without having to let it sit out for awhile or warm it up in the microwave like I usually do. b2n2k91fbhvz.jpeg

How were the calories?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited May 2022

How were the calories?

The same as the other non SF ones really, around 700 per pint.
  • Idontcareyoupick

How were the calories?

The same as the other non SF ones really, around 700 per pint.

Good to know!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    vzsfxid2qb4b.jpg
    07c6v0c6h4eg.png

I tried these, omg they are awesome!!! I really love the Hilary's!
    0evfuhbx8t1k.jpg

I topped it with Haven Kitchen Golden Turmeric tahini.

npaac6ukb7rz.jpg

Totally awesome

• azuki84
    azuki84 Posts: 212 Member
    Sometimes I laugh at how much free advertising you guys do for conglomerate companies without knowing it 😂
  • Noreenmarie1234
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    vzsfxid2qb4b.jpg
    07c6v0c6h4eg.png

0evfuhbx8t1k.jpg

npaac6ukb7rz.jpg

Totally awesome

I’ve been wanting to try these but haven’t found them at Walmart. Have you? They have cash back ibotta. fpy644bv1ztr.jpeg
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    vzsfxid2qb4b.jpg
    07c6v0c6h4eg.png

0evfuhbx8t1k.jpg

npaac6ukb7rz.jpg

Totally awesome

I’ve been wanting to try these but haven’t found them at Walmart. Have you? They have cash back ibotta. fpy644bv1ztr.jpeg

I got mine from Sprouts Market. I wouldn't get breaded or seasoned( gluten, other stuff)🙂
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited May 2022
    Tried two new flavors. Never had jenni butt The jennis was soooooo good! It was so creamy like soft serve. Very very soft. Great chocolate flavor.

The van leuweeen was not my favorite. It was good but was very “sticky” like protein ice cream with extra xanthum gum. It has that texture. Still very good but not creamy. Flavor was good though. 9av92wp51trh.jpeg
    4idfmow50np0.jpeg
    ct9flceqquzv.jpeg
    9xbcc0ybu791.jpeg
    f43hv7uqod6h.jpeg
    xgjomafla6v0.jpeg
    5gdp17mxcre3.jpeg
    xry2md1jdny4.jpeg
    w37b82jujja0.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Another thing just discovered about the van leewwen is that it doesn't melt like any other ice cream. When you leave it in the fridge or out on the counter for hours and hours it turns into a chocolate mousse consistency. It isn't cold but hold the shape. Actually pretty good lol.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Omg these look amazing sweet and salty buttery and chocolatey all in one!! h6uzl117sbj1.jpeg

Yes! I just saw an article about these and I need to try them
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited May 2022
    vzsfxid2qb4b.jpg
    07c6v0c6h4eg.png

0evfuhbx8t1k.jpg

npaac6ukb7rz.jpg

Totally awesome

Although I actually didn't like the Like Chicken, I wanna give a shout-out for the golden turmeric tahini sauce. It's freaking delicious! I've been using it as a dip for Nuggs and veggies.

It's sold refrigerated. At Sprouts in the produce area and at Whole Foods near the refrigerated pickles.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Tried tried marshmallow cereal. Beautiful cereal lol. So colorful. Just okay though. Wouldn’t get again. Not as good as fruit loops with marshmallow. Less sweet. d6io5olr3kd7.png
    ju1qwosrshlj.jpeg