Serial Starters

Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,824 Member
    kdyp5fjflfh0.jpeg
    *** May 17 ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - so happy for you with your civilized work schedule. Boy, the 100 degree weather is coming, isn't it?

The bedroom part of the apartment is a little more open without his tall shelf unit that held the TV etc, but the place is still the congested hole it always was because I am sorting things into big piles as to whether it goes in a dumpster or comes down to NC. It will be a long process for the rest of this year.

Missy - good grief! Swarming bees!? Yikes! That is scary. :o

Waving to all who stop by later on~~

Lana

267.4 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,322 Member
    edited May 2022
    Happy Tuesday,

Still learning how to do right click on the computer otherwise we would have a nice pretty sedate scene. B)

Boss hounding me daily 'do I like the new schedule?" I finally told her it has only been 2 days - gee whiz medication takes 2 weeks to show improvement but I digress. The official word is that she made the change and gets all credit for it - I get to have more of a life so I figure that's okay.

Lana - where are you???

Missy- Wow you almost need a dog walker - but think about all those steps. I bet you all slept well.

Spent the day listening to cds at work I havent heard in a long time. Boss was trying so hard to make as much noise as possible because she hates it when her staff has earplugs in. I was laughing to myself.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.

• gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Happy to report bees have moved one but they did not go back home to neighbors hive. If I see them again I’ll be knocking on their door. Lol. Got half of the backyard mowed last night. Took a good 45 minutes mower kept getting clogged up due to the tall grass (mower was broken and needed a new blade so grass grew like it is their duty). Got Zumba on the schedule for tonight and will finish mowing Thursday night.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited May 2022
    q99f8zx3fhp3.jpeg
    *** May 18 ***

Good morning everybody ☀️

Now that I am back home in NC, my current project is to wrangle XDH's belongings that are still here in the house. Supposedly, packers and movers are coming next Tuesday or Wednesday to take his stuff away. He is a mental health mess and having trouble with his moving company, and this plan could change. I am just going with the flow....

Sara - Boy, your boss seems to have mental health woes of her own, right? You keep on jammin' with your tunes whenever you can 👍🏻 🤩

Missy - your next door neighbor keeps bees? Yikes. That's something I admire from a long distance!
    Good for you on the mowing of the lawn.

Waves to anyone who pops by the Cabana Club today 🌴

Lana

263.8 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

Perfect weather for salads 98 with 13% humidity - yuck. Salad and greek yogurt for dessert.

Grocery delivery is more salads and yogurt - see a trend??

Lana one box at a time and it will get done - reward yourself by recreating the new space.

MIssy like that your neighbor has bees so long as they dont migrate.......

Ceiling fan on and blinds closed - it is possibly a long summer.

• LanaCabana537
    bh8ppf0arbyf.jpeg
    *** May 19 ***

Good morning all~~

Just getting us started.....

*tossing beach bag and trashy novel onto lounge chair for later*

Lana

263.4 today
  • gemwolf110
    Lana and Sara - yup admire from a difference especially when one of my dogs loves to try and eat them.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

Another twisted day at work in that I do not understand something said and will ask for translation. Boss will be back Tuesday.

Missy when dog eats bees dont they get stung???

Salad today and tomorrow for lunch. Dinner has been a bit of a sugar bomb, so the fruits and veg are masking some not so friendly eating.

However brain is tired and time to turn the volume from the world down.

• LanaCabana537
    edited May 2022
    j8qxmpdcvit5.jpeg
    *** May 20 ***

Heavens! It's Friday today--always a good thing, especially for Sara, when Monster Boss is far away. 👾

Missy - 🥺 cannot imagine a pup eating a bee! Yikes!

Well, today is Friday, which means I get to take a nice drive in the country to pick up my veggies for the week from the new farm that started up nearby. Yay!

See you all later for the Cabana Club Happy Hour! 🌴 Hey Tracy, are you coming?

Lana

264.6 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good afternoon,

Will be at the Cabana club sitting on the woe is me couch until the music gets good.

Things at work are getting even more confusing and crazy (hard to imagine I know). Almost lost my cool and would have mouthed off non productively. Came up with an idea for ice cream at work this summer with a coworker which may have wings.

Windy and smokey as fires are starting up.

Wishing all a good night stay safe and sane out there.
  • flutechick65
    flutechick65 Posts: 23 Member
    Serial starter...that's me! :smile: Never been to WW, but am a TOPS member for many years in fits and starts. Same with MFP. Starting yet again. I have been on a long plateau which isn't the worst thing, but need to push a little harder again. New life, just retired, lost my mom, selling parent's house, what more can I change? Is there ever an age where life slows down? Nope. Just keep plugging on.
  • gemwolf110
    Good evening,

Another twisted day at work in that I do not understand something said and will ask for translation. Boss will be back Tuesday.

Missy when dog eats bees dont they get stung???

Salad today and tomorrow for lunch. Dinner has been a bit of a sugar bomb, so the fruits and veg are masking some not so friendly eating.

However brain is tired and time to turn the volume from the world down.

Yup! He’s crazy.
  • gemwolf110
    Serial starter...that's me! :smile: Never been to WW, but am a TOPS member for many years in fits and starts. Same with MFP. Starting yet again. I have been on a long plateau which isn't the worst thing, but need to push a little harder again. New life, just retired, lost my mom, selling parent's house, what more can I change? Is there ever an age where life slows down? Nope. Just keep plugging on.

Welcome to the group! Sorry to hear about your mom. That’s a lot of change! Sending hugs
  • gemwolf110
    Good afternoon,

Will be at the Cabana club sitting on the woe is me couch until the music gets good.

Things at work are getting even more confusing and crazy (hard to imagine I know). Almost lost my cool and would have mouthed off non productively. Came up with an idea for ice cream at work this summer with a coworker which may have wings.

Windy and smokey as fires are starting up.

Wishing all a good night stay safe and sane out there.

That’s a great idea Ice cream at work. I may have to borrow.
  • LanaCabana537
    m49zy796xplb.jpeg
    *** May 21 ***

Good morning y'all ~~

Welcome to Flutechick! Very sorry about your losing your mother; that is really hard.
    It is possible that life will slow a bit for you once the house is sold. Hugs 🤗

Sara - what the heck is going on at work? You certainly don't need to answer that. I feel frustrated for you that you can't just go there, put in an honest day's work in a peaceful, productive atmosphere.
    There should be no drama, unless of course one is working in the theatre. Ha!
    Enjoy your weekend 🤗

Missy - are you working this weekend?

Waves to Tracy and Cruskit and Jordanna and all who pop by this weekend 🌴

Lana

• Tilliesmommy1
    Good afternoon,

Got up in the middle of the night and started thinking about premade pork carnitas and decided to make it myself (lower salt and spice). So it is in the fridge and will be started later today - 2 hours in oven.

Think salads, with beans/rice and sandwiches - can also freeze. Like I said trying to make ahead meals and things are getting boring and way too hot.

I have to wait until I get a new phone as mine is messed up and then I can get an Internet/cable package and move home - tired of this I can and I cant stuff.

However I had a nice time shopping at the International Store and I am home for the day.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • gemwolf110
    edited May 2022
    m49zy796xplb.jpeg
    *** May 21 ***

Good morning y'all ~~

Welcome to Flutechick! Very sorry about your losing your mother; that is really hard.
    It is possible that life will slow a bit for you once the house is sold. Hugs 🤗

Sara - what the heck is going on at work? You certainly don't need to answer that. I feel frustrated for you that you can't just go there, put in an honest day's work in a peaceful, productive atmosphere.
    There should be no drama, unless of course one is working in the theatre. Ha!
    Enjoy your weekend 🤗

Missy - are you working this weekend?

Waves to Tracy and Cruskit and Jordanna and all who pop by this weekend 🌴

Lana

Hi! Yup I worked today. First two hours of my 6 hour shift was cleaning store. Exceeded step goal an hour in. I’m wiped. Dogs are wiped they don’t like the 86 degree weather out of blue.
    And same to bad drama and work seem to go together even though it shouldn’t.
  • gemwolf110
    Good afternoon,

Got up in the middle of the night and started thinking about premade pork carnitas and decided to make it myself (lower salt and spice). So it is in the fridge and will be started later today - 2 hours in oven.

Think salads, with beans/rice and sandwiches - can also freeze. Like I said trying to make ahead meals and things are getting boring and way too hot.

I have to wait until I get a new phone as mine is messed up and then I can get an Internet/cable package and move home - tired of this I can and I cant stuff.

However I had a nice time shopping at the International Store and I am home for the day.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.

The carnitas sound yummy. Now I’m hungry 🤤
  • LanaCabana537

Oh, Sara and Missy, now I'm hungry too! I'll have to go look up what a carnitas is. 😋

Lana
  • ladychr0nic
    ladychr0nic Posts: 127 Member
    Good morning all!

I am soooo close to loosing 40 pounds! It's been a crazy month for me. First I got covid, which was awful. And now I'm just getting over a terrible 48 hour stomach flu. It was sooo bad. But today I feel 100x better and am going to clean my house top to bottom. It's so sunny and beautiful here in BC so I'm excited to get outside at some point as well. We have a beautiful river here and so many great walking trails. I don't think my energy is quite there for the gym, but a nice walk will be perfect.

I hope you all have a great day!

SW: 221
    CW: 184