the key.

I do a lot of sport in the morning without breakfast and I often eat at 11:30 a.m. In the evening I drink wine and eat 800 calories.
Tagged:

Replies

• drgeorgebrown
    drgeorgebrown Posts: 5 Member
    I like the wine bit ... ying and yang.
  • 88AViva
    88AViva Posts: 499 Member
    The key.... To be Sad and hungry 🙁 during the day and Feel better in the evening.
  • BrightEyedAgain
    BrightEyedAgain Posts: 243 Member
    I'm glad you've identified something that will work for you.
  • brownsugar701
    brownsugar701 Posts: 3 Member
    The key to what exactly?

my key is wine, no frustration and fun to lose weight
  • brownsugar701
    brownsugar701 Posts: 3 Member
    88AViva wrote: »
    The key.... To be Sad and hungry 🙁 during the day and Feel better in the evening.

Im not sad and not hungry in the morning. I eat nuts and drink coffee, at least Im not syarving.
  • 88AViva
    edited May 2022
    Yea but what about lunchtime?
    乁( •_• )ㄏ
  • Hiawassee88
    Hiawassee88 Posts: 35,754 Member
    I do a lot of sport in the morning without breakfast and I often eat at 11:30 a.m. In the evening I drink wine and eat 800 calories.

Im not sad and not hungry in the morning. I eat nuts and drink coffee, at least Im not starving.

FriendlyPoliticalCuckoo-size_restricted.gif

Thank you. I needed this.
  • Rodney_Mckay
    Rodney_Mckay Posts: 32 Member
    This has been exactly my day so far. Minus the wine. I'm going to drink some wine.
  • HTMTM
    HTMTM Posts: 31 Member
    Wine is incredibly high calorie. All alcohol is basically sugar.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,292 Member
    only 800 calories? that isn't enough at all, depending on your stats shouldn't get less than 1200 or 1500 or 1800 plus exercise calories
  • 88AViva
    Oh well, all that matters is that he isn't starving and he has coffee and nuts and he isn't sad! And he has found the key! Wine 🙂
  • HTMTM
    HTMTM Posts: 31 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Every lock requires a unique key, and they aren't all the same.
    Wine typically does contain some sugar, though (residual, i.e., from the grapes, most often, rather than added - but sometimes added, mostly to increase the alcohol content rather than to sweeten the end product).

It generally has a lot more than "some". I make my own wine, and a dry homemade wine is a LOT drier than a shop bought one.

A very common recipe (for making wine from fruit juice - substitute in real fruit that you juice yourself if you like, but be aware you'll need to add more sugar) is a packet of yeast (winemakers yeast is different to the normal kitchen baking stuff, for anyone who wants to try this at home), half a kilo of sugar, a litre of fruit juice, and water. That will make 5-6 bottles of wine. As it matures, you may need to add more sugar to taste.

The ingredients for pure alcohol are sugar and yeast.

It's TOTALLY fine to still drink alcohol. I do too. I just think it's important to know what goes in it, and I would advise OP against substituting food for alcohol consumption if they are calorie counting.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    @HTMTM
    There's a big difference between saying "alcohol" and alcoholic drinks. Plus alcoholic drinks are very varied in how they are produced and what they contain.
    The statement "All alcohol is basically sugar" is false.

Yes some alcoholic drinks will have a lot of sugar, some will not, some will have none at all.
    e.g. vodka has zero carbs, zero sugar.
  • Life_On_The_Lake
    Life_On_The_Lake Posts: 23 Member

Im not sad and not hungry in the morning. I eat nuts and drink coffee, at least Im not starving.

FriendlyPoliticalCuckoo-size_restricted.gif

Thank you. I needed this.

Me too! I laughed out loud to myself while reading the dialog between these two.

Nuts & coffee in the morning, the key to happiness haha
  • Bcohen1983
    Bcohen1983 Posts: 5 Member
    coffee in the morning, the key to happiness haha

This part is actually true. ;)

• rcouret3
    rcouret3 Posts: 5 Member
    I find it's best to wait till lunch to eat anything, there just isn't enough calories allowed (1500 + Exercise) for 3 decent meals. This way I can have a pretty big lunch or dinner depending how the day goes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!