What worked for you today?

Replies

• Bodenista
    Bodenista Posts: 146 Member
    Discovering the toys I loved as a kid is also a nice workout. Pulled out a jump rope, hoola hoop, and Hippity Hop last night. Ready to go home and play again!! Hey...maybe if I start referring to it as playing and not a workout I might get more time in!

Absolutely love this post. I hope you enjoy many hours of playing 🙂
  • Bodenista
    What worked for me is realizing how important it is for me to have the ability to personalize my weight loss experience.

I couldn't agree more. We are all so very different and need to do things that suit us personally 👍
  • Bodenista
    edited May 2022
    Being able to have a guilt free gin and tonic or 2 with all the exercise calories that I banked during the week. Weight loss doesn't have to mean not having a little of bit of what you fancy 😉
  • Bodenista
    King00033 wrote: »
    What worked for me was cooking with less oil. Those calories quickly add up. Saved about 400-600 calories everyday.

I've only just wised up to that as well. I use Fry Light where I can now and like you say it can save a huge amount of calories 👍
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!