What irks you today?

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited May 2022
    The fact that at 6 ft, I have to get down to 73 kgs/ 160 lbs to have a chin. My body hates it and won't let me go below 77 kgs no matter what 😭😭 Stupid genetics, what can you do
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,504 Member
    5 lb bag of clementines costing over $7 at the Walmart neighborhood market but $4 in the Walmart Supercenters. Same company. About a mile apart 😑
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    5 lb bag of clementines costing over $7 at the Walmart neighborhood market but $4 in the Walmart Supercenters. Same company. About a mile apart 😑

Wut.. I'd go drive a mile further..

Never heard of neighborhood market.. 🤔
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    lx1x wrote: »

I didn't either until they built one in my neighborhood 2 years ago. Just groceries, pharmacy and a gas station.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    lx1x wrote: »

I didn't either until they built one in my neighborhood 2 years ago. Just groceries, pharmacy and a gas station.

I assume they charge more for convenience.. 🤷‍♂️

Are the prices jacked up or just that one item?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Feel better Jo!!

Argh my morning irk is that my mouse is all effed up and I can't seem to live without it. :(

Thank you Reenie 🤗
  • slimgirljo15
    edited May 2022
    Snot, sputum and phlegm 😬

Thanks Twitchy 😆
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    Snot and phlegm 😬

You forgot sputum
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Humanity. How'd we ever survive this long being this way?
  • twitchymcgee
    😁
  • slimgirljo15
    That after all this time I’ve finally caught the covid. I’m not even sure how long I’ve had it seeing as I’ve been feeling like crap for a while. Only the past few days obvious symptoms showed up. First an itchy throat, next day a wet cough and chest congestion, next day body aches. That’s where I’m at rn. But now that I think about it I was EXHAUSTED days prior to the itchy throat; and small muscle pains. I get pain like that when I eat dairy so I thought I just ate something my body didn’t like. I was computer training and everyone was falling asleep so I didn’t think too much of the fatigue. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Isolating.

Hope you get better quickly 🤗
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    People that stop on the railroad tracks in traffic jams. When the train hits your car, I don’t want the debris coming through my windshield. 😑
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    That after all this time I’ve finally caught the covid. I’m not even sure how long I’ve had it seeing as I’ve been feeling like crap for a while. Only the past few days obvious symptoms showed up. First an itchy throat, next day a wet cough and chest congestion, next day body aches. That’s where I’m at rn. But now that I think about it I was EXHAUSTED days prior to the itchy throat; and small muscle pains. I get pain like that when I eat dairy so I thought I just ate something my body didn’t like. I was computer training and everyone was falling asleep so I didn’t think too much of the fatigue. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Isolating.

Hope you get better quickly 🤗

Thanks!
  • twitchymcgee
    I ordered perfume almost a week ago & it hasn’t shipped yet
  • twitchymcgee
    Listening to other people- especially men- gas each other up and do that obnoxious loud laugh thing in business meetings & political functions. Not a sincere chuckle in the bunch
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Being on 5 one hour long (ea.) Teams meetings all within 6 hours.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    That I'm not a billionaire, yet. Maybe tomorrow.
  • twitchymcgee
    That I'm not a billionaire, yet. Maybe tomorrow.

I bet you’re right