May 25

Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,989 Member
    Stress management is a really important part of being healthy and also helps with keeping that number on the scale under control. If our stress levels rise it can often for some people lead to poor food choices. What do you do to ensure your stress levels stay low. For me it was taking on a new less stressful role at work, along with setting boundaries in both my personal and professional life. Lastly I do activities that release positive endorphines such as taking a walking and listening to relaxing music at work. How about yourself?
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,704 Member
    We fly home tonight, just sitting waiting for the coach pickup to take us to the airport. I'm very relaxed about flying but my partner gets very anxious, and it can be hard to deal with. His stress can/does cause him to fidget and behave in a way that I find really irritating. So that can cause me stress.

Anyway, today's report: exercise was a good bike ride and a couple of swims. We handed the bikes back this afternoon do had to walk to the restaurant. I expect I will be doing more walking in the airport.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,989 Member
    We fly home tonight, just sitting waiting for the coach pickup to take us to the airport. I'm very relaxed about flying but my partner gets very anxious, and it can be hard to deal with. His stress can/does cause him to fidget and behave in a way that I find really irritating. So that can cause me stress.

Anyway, today's report: exercise was a good bike ride and a couple of swims. We handed the bikes back this afternoon do had to walk to the restaurant. I expect I will be doing more walking in the airport.

So glad to hear u had such a relaxing time, how lovely!!! Hope things are not as stressful now. Travelling in general can be stressfull at the best of times. Hope u guys got through it ok...It's nice to hear that ppl are Travelling again and there is some normality and adventure back in ppl lives xo
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,795 Member
    5/25
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

(Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28

May goals
    1 Miracle Morning ~ S.A.V.E.R.S
    2 Wake up EARLY for meditation
    3 Yoga (5/6 times weekly)
    4. Minimum sweets (work them in my calorie goal)
    5. 30 day squat challenge 6. No late night snacking
    7. Daily journal logging
  • Caramel_Apple
    Caramel_Apple Posts: 2,176 Member
    Wednesday

yes x3
    0/3 pass days used
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,517 Member
    Stress…. I think my job has taught me to not get stressed over the little things in life. Sometimes that is easier said then done but I often will put on some really classic rock like AC/DC and try to rattle the windows now that they are new that’s not so easy! I have also found meditation is very helpful to begin the day and ut has become a habit.

Tracked logged and over 12,000 steps so far
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    May 25th

Exercise – yes
    Tracking – yes
    Calories – Yes

3/3 pass days
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,280 Member
    May 25, 2022

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Habits to maintain this month:
    Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Did you go "nuts" with nuts today? No (22 days -free)
    Within Sugar macro today? Yes (20 days)

Pass days 3/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).

Planning ahead helps me manage stress sometimes.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,779 Member
    ✅✅✅
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Caroline_slowandsteady Posts: 842 Member
    Pass day
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,038 Member
    Yes x3 I had a nice day today. Connected and bonded with my toddler so much tonight. It was nice to be so present and in the moment. I really need to do more of that! Xo

Sounds like such a successful day Donna 🥰 @donna25trinity
  • jamcnewman
    jmu1965 wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes. I was going to cook a HelloFresh meal but was too tired and my husband is working late. So I fixed a salad and had some leftover German sausage.

For stress at work I have to remind myself that Fretting over how much work I have to do isn’t going to help me. I take breaks away from my desk and also try to get a walk in. Planning and logging my meals help as well.

Well done today @jmu1965 🌸
  • jamcnewman
    Super job today @victorious55 @SummerSkier @GrandmaJackie @Caramel_Apple @eokoro ✅✅✅

Well done on reporting in @Caroline_slowandsteady 💐

@lesdarts180 I hope your travel went well today and was as low stress as possible for your boyfriend. You have had a marvellous active holiday and I am so pleased for you. 🇬🇷💙🇬🇷
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,233 Member
    ✅ Exercise: 30 minutes walking, 20 minutes swimming
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 passdays used ( )
  • jamcnewman
    Wednesday May 25
    ✅✅✅
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 52 minutes walking
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass days used - 2

Stress management is something I sometimes excel at, and other times struggle with. I do have a stressful career and I find that difficult to manage. How I cope:
    -Having a very supportive and loving husband who makes my outside of work hours fun
    -Asking myself "what's the worst that can happen" and talking myself through anxiety
    -Trying to let myself off the hook for certain things when I feel overwhelmed (however, this used to be the primary reason why I'd overeat, that I deserved it for how stressed I felt and that it would soothe me.. so it's about choosing the RIGHT things)
    -Exercise
    -Meditation/yoga/stretching/deep breathing
    -Getting sleep
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,144 Member
    May 25

Exercise: 138 minutes
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 2