Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,525 Member
    Didn't I have a restless night due to some stress related to my passport being delayed? And then didn't I have to get up at 5am? Wasn't the work part of my day over by 11, affording me the opportunity to grab that nap I mentioned? Three hours later, didn't I wake up feeling rested?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    Wow, three hours? Wasn't that one heck of a nap? Will you be able to sleep tonight?
  • cmsienk
    Wasn't the 3 hours between 11 and 2 and aren't I confident I'll have no trouble sleeping tonight?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,691 Member
    So, follow-up question...did you, in fact, have trouble sleeping last night?
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2022
    As I expected, didn't I fall asleep at 11 and sleep soundly until my alarm rang at 5:30 this morning? Don't I have a split day today, with a morning meeting that ended at 11 and a later day event that starts around 4 and goes until 10 tonight? Didn't I wander around the hotel until I found the ice cream shop, where I bought an over-priced but delicious scoop of lemon sorbet? Didn't I also see a familiar- looking pair of pajamas in the gift shop, which I thought would go nicely with the wallpaper in the hallway on the way to my room?
    9ne86uo2x693.jpg
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2022
    Didn't I realize a little further into my wandering why those pajamas looked familiar? 😂🤣
    rosmnoeqcpqo.jpg
  • nossmf
    Isn't that a remarkable coincidence?
  • frankwbrown
    edited May 2022
    Wouldn't it be lovely to stay in a room with matching wallpaper, carpeting, furniture upholstery and guest robe? Better yet, shouldn't they decorate the dining room with wallpaper, carpeting, chair upholstery, table cloths, etc. to match those pajamas, and then allow those pajamas as the one exception to their dress code? 🤣
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Which is worse, a bonnet being the only acceptable headwear for females or pajamas that match the upholstery and furniture? 😆
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,926 Member
    has this hotel not heard of the saying "less is more"?

is that too obviously a rhetorical question?? :*
  • cmsienk
    Do you think I'm sad to be heading home today? Isn't my flight at 6am and a 90 minute drive away? Whose crazy idea was that?
  • Cat0703a
    Is it because you can’t wait to get home and redecorate in floral patterns? 😆
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,926 Member
    Or get your sewing machine out to make yourself a bonnet?
  • nossmf
    Parking lot's empty...why am I the only sucker at work?
  • cmsienk
    Dedication?
  • Cat0703a
    Isn’t the silver lining, peace and quiet?
  • nossmf
    Wouldn't I have preferred to sleep in instead of wake at 5?
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2022
    Isn't sleeping in always my preference? 😴
  • frankwbrown
    Didn't I sleep in this morning, after deciding at 7am to cancel my reservation for a Bodycombat class? Aren't I now wondering when I'll be able to walk today? But happily doesn't the weather forecast say it'll be a relatively mild 78℉ today, as opposed to the 102℉ two days ago?
  • cmsienk
    Aren't I happy to be working at home for the next few days? Did you know I'm working today, but not Sunday or Monday? Can you guess that after working Tuesday and Wednesday I have two days off before I fly back out of town?