Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 188

Replies

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,929 Member
    Thanks, @quiltingjaine I’m in for the next round.
  • starrjulia8
    starrjulia8 Posts: 552 Member
    @coblujay

Love the pic of you with the elephant!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,742 Member
    CeeBeeSlim wrote: »
    Thanks for this challenge. Just what I needed to so I’m more mindful of what I’m putting in my mouth this holiday weekend! See you all tomorrow!

Welcome to the group! I’m in another group on another site where I suggested “101 days of summer” which would have started yesterday (I believe) and gone through Labor Day weekend. I believe we need to be MINDFUL every day. It’s not easy but it can be done and can pay off! Unfortunately, the “leader” of that group decided it’s better to start after Memorial Day and before Labor Day. I shall continue to be MINDFUL at all celebrations and may choose to make some less than stellar choices but I WILL OWN THEM.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,742 Member
    @PrimalJillian Is that the “Just like the real thing” lasagna? I’ve taken that to potlucks and people don’t believe there is no noodle. I’ve shared the recipe with many! Sooo good but I never thought about garlic bread chaffles!!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

https://peaceloveandlowcarb.com/just-like-the-real-thing-lasagna/#tasty-recipes-12196-jump-target