What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 432 Member
    ky1w0l2gcfxs.jpeg
    salmon, spicy green beans, rice.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    Boiled artichokes followed by asian fish and chips. The tempura fish and courgette were done in the air fryer. Harden wet batter in a non stick pan, which can be done a few hours in advance. When you want to eat, crisp up in the air fryer for 10 minutes. It's easiest to add a little oil to the tempura batter, so you don't need to oil the skillet. Chips were air fried underneath the fish and courgettes. I added a couple of slices of courgette to sop up leftover tempura batter.
    dw80wldst5oy.jpeg
    x0bll5475i5p.jpeg

• acpgee
    Chicken and sugar snap stir fry, Chinese steamed aubergine salad, rice.
    iqeau0csyi7p.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    mqvgvi2vyh92.jpeg
    My anemia is kicking my *kitten* this week so I’ve only cooked once: tofu, Alfredo, and grapes.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Lemon parm chopped salad and frittata with potatoes and cheddar cheese.

kiy394fr1w7b.jpeg
  • DiscoveringLisa
    DiscoveringLisa Posts: 112 Member
    Air fried fish and tots. Side of sautéed broccoli dressed with Cholula green sauce whic is made from jalapeño & poblano peppers. My partner and I are mature adults but we both have a weakness for tater tots. They work just as chips/fries with fish.

7scclxshe86r.jpeg

I wish I could master my air fryer, I keep incinerating everything I put in it 😂
  • acpgee
    A friend came round for dinner and we had Cullen Skink with tomato and pea bruschetta followed by air fryer cheesecake.
    2leuyrwmzcsf.jpeg
    us7ae27rdvhz.jpeg
    l9547h5u94ek.jpeg

• janicemlove
    kyjpn95or5ok.jpg
    Roasted veg, leftover tofu, rice
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member

I wish I could master my air fryer, I keep incinerating everything I put in it 😂

There's definitely a learning curve. But overall it's a great tool to have.