May 27

Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SilverSage1
    SilverSage1 Posts: 54 Member
    Going into a holiday weekend, we usually talk about how we will manage to stay on track surrounded by food, family, and friends. But fit many, holidays are very different. I’ve had many holidays over 69 years that have been full of family. But I’ve had several that were just the 2 of us, and more than I care to remember that I was alone.

Since the conversation usually centers on the busy holidays, those who have much quieter ones often feel left out of the conversation and thus, even more isolated.

Memorial Day is typically thought of as the start of summer in the States, so how do you plan to kick it off this weekend, with or without cookouts and gatherings?
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,986 Member
    Yes x3
    Hubby insists on giving me a break from cooking on weekends so I am going to be extra careful bout wat take out I get. No hoy chips or too fatty foods. Xo
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 600 Member
    I married into a tradition called “Fam Jam” that takes place each year the Sunday before Memorial Day. It coincides with the celebration of the hostess’ wedding anniversary and other family members’ birthdays.

But I work on Sunday mornings and on Monday—me my four, no more—we just relax.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Just a reminder for June UAC ...

If anyone wants to respond to the announcement post:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10865368/ultimate-accountability-challenge-june-2022#latest

And, also I left the June volunteer calendar open because I wasn't too clear on how Mrs_Hoffer was doing so if you want to do any posts on a subject of your choice the link is here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10865341/june-volunteer-schedule#latest

Thanks
  • Caramel_Apple
    Caramel_Apple Posts: 2,176 Member
    Friday
    yes x3
    0/3 pass days used
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,022 Member
    edited May 2022
    ✅✅✅ 2️⃣ pass days left

Our holiday long weekend in the UK is next weekend, when the nation is celebrating the Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth on 2nd July. There are special events happening in every city, town and village.

Our city is having a special 2 day maritime festival on 3rd and 4th July, so we will probably spend some of the weekend on our little boat in the marina. We may even take it out for a little jaunt, weather permitting.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,777 Member
    ✅✅✅
    Memorial Day. Kicking it off with a day off so 4 day weekend. No big plans. I have kind of gotten really relaxed about life and ‘plans’ these days. I also think Covid is starting to spike up here again so no large gatherings is probably for the best.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,511 Member
    OMG!! I can’t believe I missed my cheerleader time last night I started reading and watching a really strange movie with my son please accept my forgetfulness.

I am quite sure that everyone is doing a very good job at working their program stay the course and never give up!
  • snowshoe072
    I tracked logged, my exercise today included finishing laying the patio with recycled tires that look like patio blocks. Rowing still trying to get that 12 minute mile but I am satisfied.

Our Memorial holiday begins with opening the pool weather permitting. Sometimes a small family bbq but I am hoping for a relaxing holiday as I started mine a day early also.
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 991 Member
    No big plans for the weekend. Have a few graduation party invites but probably won’t go. I don’t want to take a chance of getting sick. Sunday I will be heading out of town to put flowers on gravesites.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, Pahla B 25 minute cardio. It was a new one today and was a lot of fun.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No. Ate a few extra things I didn’t record (bag of M & M’s)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

I am way over on my pass days for the month but I have posted everyday.
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    May 27th

Exercise – yes
    Tracking – yes
    Calories – Yes

3/3 pass days
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,229 Member
    ✅ Exercise: 40 minutes walking
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 passdays used ( )

No special plans for us. Just a normal weekend for my husband and I.
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,469 Member
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -

Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    2 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: P-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9–P-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27

Ate all but 70 of my exercise calories back.

On Monday we're having some old friends over for dinner that we haven't seen since January 2020. I have a feeling that will be a pass day for me, but will see.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited May 2022
    3x yes
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,024 Member
    Friday May 27
    ✅✅✅
    All. Day. Gardening. Hauling bags of soil and soil amendments, moving pots, building the final of the planters, digging, planting, watering. I am absolutely shattered with exhaustion. But it is all in the ground now. It rained most of the day today so that made it interesting. 🌧🌧🌧

Tracked it all and heading to sleep. We go fishing tomorrow! 🎣🐠🐟

2 pass days used
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    May 27
    Yes x 3
    all pass days used.

Unfortunately, I have been exposed to Covid. So, plans that we had or would've had have fallen through. Hopefully, I will not get sick, but I am not visiting my Mom or my Grandbaby as I was planning -- just in case.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 146 minutes walking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Definitely did not
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? As best I could with some wild estimates

Pass days used - 3

The long weekend in Canada last weekend was spent at our trailer at the lake and we got our boat put in the water.
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,702 Member
    27/05/2022
    As Terri mentioned above, here in the UK we have a long weekend of jollity coming up next weekend to celebrate the Queen’s platinum jubilee.
    This weekend is going to be a quiet one.

Friday report:
    Exercise – yes, bike ride, and cardio.
    Tracking – yes
    Calories – yes
  • snowshoe072
    @SummerSkier you are not alone in higher Covid numbers more folks beginning to wear masks again this time without being told! Our numbers are up yet again. I don’t know about you but I always have one just in case. Enjoy your relaxing weekend