Pw: 239.0
    Cw: 239.4
  • TwinMama91521
    TwinMama91521 Posts: 47 Member
    TwinMama91521
    Wednesday
    PW: 141.6
    CW: 140.8

So close to the 130's! I'm having a hard time breaking through! I just have to tighten up my eating a little bit. Hopefully I'll do it this week.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,211 Member
    ~ Step Challenge ~

May Week Four Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 5
    Total Steps: 357,556
    Average Steps per Stepper: 71,511

May Week Four Leaderboard -
    @MotylekOkruchy - 112,341 total | 16,049 average - Most Steps in One Day!
    @shnkrnrynn - 73,425 total | 10,489 average - Most Consistent!
    @browan19 - 70,173 total | 10,025 average
    @ljdanny - 61,811 total | 8,830 average
    @BodyTalking - 39,806 total | 5,687 average

Overall May Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 8
    Total Steps: 1,724,316
    Average Steps per Stepper: 215,540

Overall May Leaderboard -
    @ljdanny - 305,299 total
    @MotylekOkruchy - 304,617 total
    @browan19 - 273,470 total - Most Consistent Week to Week!!
    @shnkrnrynn - 255,801 total
    @BodyTalking - 228,149 total
    @TwinMama91521 - 148,666 total
    @pacsnc6 - 104,967 total
    @melaniedscott - 103,347 total

We've definitely upped our game this month. Can we hit 2 million steps during the month of June? I bet we can! Let's give it our all and try to enjoy the weather while we have it (IF we have it).
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,036 Member
    I found this stray post and hopefully @hrodgers5 will be along shortly!
    hrodgers5 wrote: »
    Ok, I think I’m getting this.
    I said stuff in the May chat but now I’m here. Yay!
    I’m Hrodgers5
    PW 127.6
    CW 123.8
    I would normally weigh in on Mondays but I was traveling. I’m posting now as the soonest I could have since I forgot to take my scale. I even told myself to pack it 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    June Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 183.2 (May 26th)
    CW (Current Weight): 181.8 (June 2nd)

LTD: 89.3lbs
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    June 🌺
    Bumpbreakcar
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW (Previous Weight): 144.2 (May 28)
    CW (Current Weight):146.2 (June 2)
  • shnkrnrynn
    shnkrnrynn Posts: 85 Member
    I may have hit plateau, the scale has not moved much this week.
    I have been running 5k daily!!! 0 loss as of now. I am eating lesser but I am already at 1590 calories consumption, any lesser would be bad for the body. There are obvious non scale progress I am seeing on a day to day basis but this stalling for a week has me worried.
  • icandoit2323
    icandoit2323 Posts: 31 Member
    user name: icandoit2323
    weigh-in days: Friday
    may 27: 205.4
    June 3: 201.4

YAY!!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,314 Member
    shnkrnrynn wrote: »
    I have been running 5k daily!!! 0 loss as of now. I am eating lesser but I am already at 1590 calories consumption, any lesser would be bad for the body. There are obvious non scale progress I am seeing on a day to day basis but this stalling for a week has me worried.

All that running is likely creating muscle change...which can result in retaining water and muscle growth can look like gains. And sometimes your body just holds on...maybe it wants to see if you really mean it! Hang in there. One week, even two or three isn't that weird.
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,930 Member
    edited June 2022
    BodyTalking
    Weigh-in Friday
    PW 79.8 kg (27/05)
    CW 79.5 kg (03/06)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,211 Member

Melanie is absolutely right! One week without a change on the scale is not an indication of failure. There's a lot of things that could be going on in your body, and it sounds like your body is either building muscle or retaining water to help your legs recover from running 5k every day, or both! Stay consistent, and if things haven't changed at all by the end of the month, then we can talk.
  • HorsesRock9999
    HorsesRock9999 Posts: 222 Member
    @HorsesRock9999
    Name: Rebecca

Thursday Weigh-In
    PW: 132.9
    CW: 133.8

GW: 127
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    Badunkadunk_Buster

Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW: 284.4
    CW: 280.4

June week one: -4lbs

Such a great week for me! My current goal was to hit 280 as that is my 30lb loss mark. SO close! I think I will hit a bit of a stall this week as it's TOM. We are going camping this weekend. I have weighed and measured and packed all my meals and snacks so I stay on track. It is supposed to be raining most of the weekend so we will be staying in the trailer and watching movies and napping. Probably not a whole lot of steps on Saturday. If any of you are teachers out there, you know what the last 2 weeks of school are like, I NEED a day to do nothing, I am exhausted.
    Personal NSG for me yesterday... My husband brought croissants home from Costco yesterday and I didn't eat one. That was hard.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
  • shnkrnrynn

All that running is likely creating muscle change...which can result in retaining water and muscle growth can look like gains. And sometimes your body just holds on...maybe it wants to see if you really mean it! Hang in there. One week, even two or three isn't that weird.

Probably a lot of water retention yup! haha it really feels like body wants to see if I really want this. The scale moved a little today, so am just going to keep going with whatever am doing now.
  • shnkrnrynn

Melanie is absolutely right! One week without a change on the scale is not an indication of failure. There's a lot of things that could be going on in your body, and it sounds like your body is either building muscle or retaining water to help your legs recover from running 5k every day, or both! Stay consistent, and if things haven't changed at all by the end of the month, then we can talk.

Agreed!!! Thanks for the support @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott :) I am going to keep on going !
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Rachelrjh

Pw: 143
    Cw: 145

Have a nice weekend! Work hard at tracking your calories and sticking to your limits and the pounds will melt off.
  • dianabn70
    dianabn70 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi All
    Looking forward to seeing some success by joining this challenge. I definitely need accountability! I’m 51 married with 2 daughters. I’ve been slowly gaining weight over the past year and my clothes are starting to feel snug. Would love to get down to around 180. At my age I know losing weight can be a struggle but I’m motivated!!

dianabn70
    Weigh in day Sunday
    PW 203.9
    CW 203.6

• MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    MotylekOkruchy
    PW: 137.3
    CW: 138
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Ljdanny