JUMP IN June 2022 Challenge

baconslave
baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
New month knocking on the door, new challenge!
This month's theme came to us a couple years ago courtesy of @kfat1. I liked the idea so much, I decided to use it again this year. And also, it was already dreamed up, and I'm busy. :bigsmile:
kfat1 wrote: »
JUMP IN June....a motivational challenge? Jump on in, feet first, full steam ahead, make a plan and jump right into it with all your determination, no excuses, just get it done! Make weekly goals,challenges and just jump in and do it! By the end of June, look back at your challenges and see which ones you JUMPED IN and GOT DONE!

Excellent idea!

The challenge starts June 1st. So go ahead and post your goals, whether it be nailing down plan Basics, increasing your fitness, or adopting healthy habits. Anything is fair game as long as it's in pursuit of your health or fitness. :+1:

Jump on in!
b8aacaba6695bbc94f0df05cd4546bf9.jpg

Replies

• lmanes5003
    lmanes5003 Posts: 1 Member
    Lose 8 lbs
    Swimm 3 days a week working to get to a mile in 40 minutes.
  • FrecklePatch
    FrecklePatch Posts: 71 Member
    I’m here. Doing well.

Lori
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,565 Member
    June goal will be simple. Do 30 minutes of activity every day, do something fun every day. I'll still weigh in and be mindful of food but won't dwell on or obsess about it. I do need to hide the nuts though, they've become a snack I can't control.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    Doing good with IF and low carb .... been walking yesterday(232 minutes) 9.46 miles with 1257 calorie burn and today 181 minutes 7.56 miles with a 972 burn ... Haven't been in our pool yet due to being windy the last couple of days ...I did some meal prep on Sunday :)
  • offitgoes
    offitgoes Posts: 755 Member
    edited June 2022
    Jun 1 - Goal is 150 lbs or less by end of month. Currently at 156. Also going to focus on drinking more water. Where I live the temperatures get up to the 90s and 100s during the summer. I just don't drink enough. Goal is 75 oz of water a day.
  • tishsmith101
    edited June 2022
    For 6/1
    30 minutes of activity every day-nothing structured but managed to get in 1.5 miles and 7 flights of stairs
    Something fun every day-added some clothing storage to our camper and took our youngest and his wife out to dinner.

Today's specific goal-make a camping menu for the weekend :)
  • offitgoes
    offitgoes Posts: 755 Member
    Yesterday 56 oz of water - way shy of the 75 oz goal.
  • baconslave
    Day 1 in the books. I worked out hard and ate appropriately keto :+1:
  • tishsmith101
    For 6/2

30 minutes of activity every day-did a couple planks and a walk
    Something fun every day-Camping menu and grocery shopping (fun because it's camping prep)

Today's specific goal-finish the laundry, talk hubby into kayaking before dinner :)

Scale was 168 Monday, back to 164 today LOL
  • FrecklePatch
    FrecklePatch Posts: 71 Member
    Hey I’m still here!
  • baconslave
    Hey I’m still here!

yes-sweet.gif
  • baconslave
    Doing fine and dandy, dandy and fine. On track. Just need to make sure not to eat too much of the keto goodness this weekend. I'll weigh tomorrow to see the residual water damage from Memorial Day.
  • baconslave
    I was down to 168.2 for one day last month. Today I am 170.6.
    Onward and downward.
  • Marileighea
    Marileighea Posts: 1,397 Member
    Love that: Onward and Downward! June goal is to walk 20 minutes most days, eat fewer enough carbs to lower my sugars, and be on this site every day. Someone said the site changed things, which could explain why it was easier for me to find this Group. If I'm not here tomorrow, I'll be very unhappy with myself. 8-)