jugar Posts: 9,901 Member
edited June 2022 in Social Groups
ef3wc4sr7sz8.png
June comes early on F2F - welcome!

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,501 Member
    @jugar
    Please excuse rwood566 from weigh in for the next few weeks. He is still recovering from his surgery. Thanks.
  • jugar
    @jugar
    Please excuse rwood566 from weigh in for the next few weeks. He is still recovering from his surgery. Thanks.

If it is for a few weeks, I will put him on support team. Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    @jugar
    It appears mgarci88 has deleted their account. Please remove them from the spreadsheet. Thanks and have a great day.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    @jugar got a pm from @bumpbreakcar with last week's weigh in 144.2. She totally forgot. I know it is too late for the challenge but could we update starting weight and status?
  • melaniedscott
    Can we move @ticubbage to the drop list. She just notified me she will not be participating...too much to do in June and nit a lot of scale access.
  • jugar
    edited June 2022
    Can we move @ticubbage to the drop list. She just notified me she will not be participating...too much to do in June and nit a lot of scale access.

No problem! Does she intend to come back in July or later?

Also, could you put in your own starting weight for this month? And check with tericarpentier by message to see if she is indeed joining the team and what is her weigh-in day? Thanks!

Oh gosh, one more question. Is iDebraK still checking in with the team? She should be doing a weekly weigh-in even though she is in the "goal zone". She should also provide a goal range (usually around a 5 pound spread) so that you know when she needs to hop back up to the regular team in case she goes over the top of her zone for 2 weeks in a row. I hope she is still around - her posts were always interesting and inspiring for others.

I'm back again with one more! Just what I get for cleaning up... There is a new person on your team who posted her weigh-in in the wrong place and I copied it to your team chat thread. This is hrodgers5 On the spreadsheet there is a completely different weight recorded :grimace: I don't know if the weights were recorded on the wrong row or what might have happened. I highlighted it on your spreadsheet. Hopefully the mystery will be solved!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    jugar wrote: »

Also, could you put in your own starting weight for this month? And check with tericarpentier by message to see if she is indeed joining the team and what is her weigh-in day? Thanks!

Oh gosh, one more question. Is iDebraK still checking in with the team? She should be doing a weekly weigh-in even though she is in the "goal zone". She should also provide a goal range (usually around a 5 pound spread) so that you know when she needs to hop back up to the regular team in case she goes over the top of her zone for 2 weeks in a row. I hope she is still around - her posts were always interesting and inspiring for others.

I'm back again with one more! Just what I get for cleaning up... There is a new person on your team who posted her weigh-in in the wrong place and I copied it to your team chat thread. This is hrodgers5 On the spreadsheet there is a completely different weight recorded :grimace: I don't know if the weights were recorded on the wrong row or what might have happened. I highlighted it on your spreadsheet. Hopefully the mystery will be solved!

I can comment on the last one! I looked for hrodgers's starting weight in the registration thread and couldn't find it there, because the one in the spreadsheet was the one that was already there and I wanted to see if it was just a typo when adding it originally or a typo on her side. And since both of the weights in her post were 100 off that starting weight, I just added 100 to the current weight and sent her a message to figure out on which side the error occurred.

She has yet to respond. I will adjust as soon as she gets back to me. I'm not sure what else to do about this, because an over-100 lb loss is not what we're here for.
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Just an fyi... many of our team's June newbies have been no-shows so far. :/ I've reached out via dm to those we haven't heard from yet.

@trooworld
  • lindamtuck2018
    @jugar

Same here. I have a few that have not showed up. Sent a friend request to all of them. I don’t think you can send messages unless you are friends.
  • melaniedscott
    @jugar

Same here. I have a few that have not showed up. Sent a friend request to all of them. I don’t think you can send messages unless you are friends.

I have managed a time or two. If you use the Find members option in the hamburger menu under where it says Community (on a phone, not next to Community) and search for their profile, you can message.

Is it just me or is it weird to have two hambuger menus on the same page?
  • lindamtuck2018
    @jugar

I have managed a time or two. If you use the Find members option in the hamburger menu under where it says Community (on a phone, not next to Community) and search for their profile, you can message.

Hamburger menu?
  • melaniedscott
    @jugar

Hamburger menu?

The three stacked lines that indicate a hidden menu.

jto4k63y8u3m.png
  • melaniedscott

It didn't sound like it.
    Oh gosh, one more question. Is iDebraK still checking in with the team?

She hasn't been. I don't think she's logged in in over 2 months. I hate to, but I think she should be dropped. We miss her, she was cool.
    Also, could you put in your own starting weight for this month? And check with tericarpentier by message to see if she is indeed joining the team and what is her weigh-in day? Thanks!!

Yes to both.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    Here's a posting from the Group Challenge...not sure what team she's on...please send her to the right chat thread:

r229khl2r13f.png
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Here's a posting from the Group Challenge...not sure what team she's on...please send her to the right chat thread:

r229khl2r13f.png

She is on team Weight No More
  • melaniedscott

r229khl2r13f.png

She is on team Weight No More

Yup she's ours. Can you send her our way?
  • jugar
    Newbies are increasingly hard to pin down! Thanks for all your efforts.
  • lindamtuck2018
    @jugar

Hamburger menu?

The three stacked lines that indicate a hidden menu.

jto4k63y8u3m.png

I know that for a long while the messages were not going through. I will send messages this way and hope they respond.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    @jugar Bearchested and KHill875/SS left yesterday on vacation and failed to weigh in before leaving. Can you please excuse them for last week and this week? Thanks! Jess
  • lindamtuck2018
    @jugar
    Please move Mari to support for June. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.