What's on your mind?

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,130 Member
    How we all have to look out for each other.
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    You know that transition from thinking you are a particular way, then you figure out the name for your situation, and suddenly it becomes official? Well yesterday I figured it out. I am chronically disorganised.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,260 Member
    tseaeitbgoa0.jpeg
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    IYKYK_ wrote: »
    I was painting as my mind drifted off to my dog and for some reason my thoughts turned black thoughts of having to put him down one day even tho that day is probs 10 years away and damn did I get sad to the point of tears filling up my eyes and they dropped right into my tray now my face is blue bc wiping tears and my paint is tear stained I love you puppy promise me you'll live for so many years k bye

I like that you’re broken just like me. I used to weep over my perfectly young and healthy cats
  • IYKYK_
    IYKYK_ Posts: 87 Member
    IYKYK_ wrote: »
    I was painting as my mind drifted off to my dog and for some reason my thoughts turned black thoughts of having to put him down one day even tho that day is probs 10 years away and damn did I get sad to the point of tears filling up my eyes and they dropped right into my tray now my face is blue bc wiping tears and my paint is tear stained I love you puppy promise me you'll live for so many years k bye

I like that you’re broken just like me. I used to weep over my perfectly young and healthy cats

❤️❤️
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    That I find it funny they opened up a Planet Fitness (I know, some don't think it's a "real" gym) kinda sorta near me but right next door they opened up a Shake Shake, a Pressed (smoothies? juice bar?), a pizza place, a kebab place, and a cookie place. :)
  • honey_honey_12
    All the folks I know who got “it” after they had all the shots.

• Alinouveau2
    There's too much choice what house do I want
  • honey_honey_12

It’s difficult when you have too many options, lol.
    In the past when we house shopped we ended up with the house that I knew I loved as soon as I stepped in.
    It was a lovely house.
    Worst 4yrs of my life, lol so don’t take advice from me on this I guess.
    Nevermind. 😂
  • Alinouveau2

In the past when we house shopped we ended up with the house that I knew I loved as soon as I stepped in.
    It was a lovely house.
    Nevermind. 😂

Hahaha. I like a nice backyard. Apparently everything in our price range comes with a pool which I don't want but I've accepted we'll end up having. Do we go with the newer house and nice backyard or older house and beautiful backyard....after we just had a leaky pipe were gonna go with newer house
  • honey_honey_12

It was a lovely house.
    Nevermind. 😂

Hahaha. I like a nice backyard. Apparently everything in our price range comes with a pool which I don't want but I've accepted we'll end up having. Do we go with the newer house and nice backyard or older house and beautiful backyard....after we just had a leaky pipe were gonna go with newer house

I will always opt for the newest house possible. 👍
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    The problem with having an app to record eating and a spreadsheet where you enter all your data is you get to feel your regrets if you had eaten 'perfectly' since starting your weight loss. Knowing you'd be 15 kg lighter than you are today, and only 11 kg away from goal weight.
  • twitchymcgee
    a kitty so nice I moaned it twice
  • twitchymcgee
    edited June 2022
    Ugh. *kitten* works even worse than it used to
  • twitchymcgee
    Darling, I’ve told you several times. I have no dream job. I do not dream of labor.
  • twitchymcgee
    Trying to add up the number of times I’ve heard “I have a performance/assembly/awards ceremony/ student government tonight & I have to back at the school in exactly one hour can you find my dress clothes?” just in the past three weeks.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    The only reason I don't like taking my evening walks when it's warm outside is because, when it's cold, I can wear a sweatshirt and go braless. I hate these damned things. :)
  • honey_honey_12
    edited June 2022
    Thank goodness it went to the next page, whew.
    Hours of silence, it was scary.
    😏