Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - JUNE 2022

Replies

• RaquelFit2
    RaquelFit2 Posts: 208 Member
    trooworld wrote: »

bcph2k24bax1.jpg

OMG so cute! I love pugs.❤️❤️❤️ How old is your new fur baby?
  • LeahIsALoser
    LeahIsALoser Posts: 78 Member
    @trooworld I love Daisy so much!!! Someone needs to write a series of books about her or make a movie or something.
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,113 Member
    edited June 2022
    @trooworld – congrats on your newest addition! Daisy is so adorable :smile:
    @TeresaW1020 – Thank you for the prayers. I am so sorry to hear about your pastor. Throwing prayers right back at you. So sad. But hopefully you’ll like your new hair stylist and the ‘do :smile:
    @infamouscandi – Nice job getting on the treadmill already! I have Major Depressive Disorder and I know exercising definitely gets me in a better frame of mind. It also helps me to make better food choices.
    Visiting with Sydney yesterday was good. She needed a distraction, so for dinner we went to Red Robin (she actually works there) where the booth seats are a bit wider. Instead of sitting across from each other, we sat beside each other and played a decorating game on her phone. THE ENTIRE TIME. When she’s stressed, she stops eating. She’s gone from a size 12 to a 4 quite quickly. But I’m happy that she ate her entire sandwich and fries. When the waitress came to clear the table, she looked at Syd and told her she was so happy to see her eating. I enjoyed my Impossible burger and fries. Stayed within my “bites”, too, and was totally stuffed. Didn’t even need to snack later. It was a really good mother/daughter time that was sorely needed. Side note...her husband's sister is going to try to find out what the *f* is going on in his head and why does he want a divorce. We'll see how that goes...
    In regards to Marcus’ fiancée, we talked last night and we’re good. Now I just need my stubborn son to start talking to me again. He’s basically pouting. I’m not stressing out any more, though.
    Had a good day at work today. My coworker/friend that works at the Courthouse (4 blocks from my building, which is County Administration) messaged me and asked if I wanted to walk with her on our lunch break. So we ended up walking just over half an hour and that made my Fit Bit happy :smiley: Ok…made me happy, too. Now I won’t feel guilty enjoying a snack pack of Takis tonight. Hahahaha those are addictive!
    I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday night! Mine will be filled with card making!

NO ZERO DAYS!
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 512 Member
    30-Day Summer Challenge goals.
    Update for June 2nd.
    Walk 3000 steps - only 2369
    Sleep 7 hours - 7 hrs. 1 min, I slept all night and didn't wake up till 7am but I went to bed at just before midnight.
    Weigh everyday - Done
    Track all my meals and stay under 1200 calories. - 1199 Done

I've been really tired lately, like grumpy cranky type of tired and I have a very low tolerance level for doing anything above my normal stuff. I found out today that I have been slightly anemic for the past several months and they just decided to test my iron and ferritin levels today. Of course, the phlebotomist did not know what she was doing, stuck me in both hands and went fishing while she was in there. She had to get somebody else to do it and they did it in one stick. I have a nice purple bruise on the back of both hands. Life goes on......

I did order 2 new skirts, 2 blouses and 1 dress last night. They should be here tomorrow I can't wait to try them on. I still have 20 pounds to go, and I know I will need to buy more clothes then. My extra-large clothes are too big, and some of my large clothes are too big now too. Some of my newer large clothes are snug so they will fit nicely later on. I lost an inch off my backside. OK it's really strange to be smaller, I look at myself and don't know who I am at times. It feels like I just got smaller overnight, and I know that is not the case.

@Trooworld – Daisy is so adorable I'm glad she found such a loving home to be adopted in to.

@TeresaW1020 I am sorry to hear about your pastor. I hope you find one you like. I hate there are so many changes all at once for you to deal with. How did your hair turn out?
  • chdh4ever
    chdh4ever Posts: 8 Member
    Chdh4ever
    Weigh in day. Friday
    PW 242
    CW. 241.8

Started going to a gym this past week. My knees were hurting so much barely able to walk for 3 days. I rested them and I'm better. Going back to gym tomorrow and try again.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,474 Member
    @trooworld congratulations on the adoption!

@micaroo4 I'm glad you had the chance to talk to your brother but sorry to hear of the relationship issues.

@vegan4lyfe2012 Well now I'm intrigued to hear about your daughter's husband's secrets too! I'm glad you had a good time with her and hope your son comes around soon, they're lucky to have you.

@LeahIsALoser @DanielleHeitzenrater @Cornanda @judiasverdes @davors19 @davidji82 some amazing losses!

@TeresaW1020 I'm so sorry to hear about your pastor needing to leave, keeping him in my prayers. You've been through so much I hope you realize how amazing it is how strong you've been this last year.

@infamouscandi Way to go in already breaking in the treadmill, it may as well know now who the boss is in that relationship right?!

@FushiaKat Your game looks awesome! I love your advice when this fiery side of you comes out, I bet you're one of those fun people who makes funny little comments under her breath that makes everyone laugh at dinners, I want to sit by you! Congratulations on the new clothes. It does take awhile to sink in that you're smaller, it's a weird thing. I know when I was going through clothes I didn't feel like I ever fit in the 3xs but was sure the size above what I was would be too tight and it was too big. I didn't recognize myself in the mirror too, some punk at Walmart was walking straight toward me one day and wouldn't move and it was my reflection in the mirror.

@chdh4ever I'm glad your knees are feeling better, good luck tomorrow.

Hi gang, just came home from my brother's, he's doing decompression therapy but it's not working yet so he's still in pretty bad shape. Worked out, watered twice at the food bank farm, went to my pain clinic appointment, then to my brother's for dinner and actually didn't go over eating pizza and drinking a beer surprisingly. I actually waited 20 minutes after eating before going back for seconds and didn't want it so it worked! The charity meeting last night was fun. Some HOA drama going on I need to look into after this so I'm off for the night, have a great Saturday gang!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited June 2022
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 130.0
    CW (Current Weight): 130.2
    Maintenance range of 127-133 (Center weight 130)
  • MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO
    MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO Posts: 567 Member
    Weigh In Day: SATURDAY
    PW (Previous Weight): 162.4
    CW (Current Weight): 165.2

I QUIT! WILL BE RE-FOCUSING, ADJUSTING MY LIFE FOR THE SUMMER! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 994 Member
    @TeresaW1020 - I'm so sorry to hear about your pastor. Prayers and hugs to you my friend. Keep hanging on tight to your plan while you work through this.
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,783 Member
    Username: Trooworld
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    PW: 230.4
    CW: 228.8
  • trooworld
    @judiasverdes Congrats on the loss! If you lost .4 every week for a year, you would be down nearly 21 lbs, which would be fantastic! Focus on your NSVs and try not to pay too much attention to the scale. The scale is not reliable but NSVs are. :)

@DanielleHeitzenrater Thank you!

@TeresaW1020 Thank you! Yes, she gobbled it right up lol. That's such a shame about your pastor. He's so young. :( I'm so sorry. Hugs.

@micaroo4 I'm glad you got to videochat with your brother. I hope it clears up there. Great weigh-in.

@infamouscandi I'm doing great! How about you? Congrats on the new treadmill, that's exciting! Yay for improved mental health!!!

@RaquelFit2 Thank you! She is around 6 years old. :D

@LeahIsALoser I agree! I love me some pugs, this is my 4th pug! :D

@vegan4lyfe2012 Thank you! I'm glad you got some good mother-daughter time with Sydney. I'm glad you had a productive talk with the fiancee. Yay for a walk with a friend! Enjoy your weekend.

@FushiaKat Great job on your goals! Oh gosh about the blood draw. You are doing so well, such an inspiration! Thank you, we do love her to pieces!

@Chdh4ever Congrats on starting the gym! I'm sorry about your knees. I'm glad you were able to rest them.

@Katmary71 Thank you! Your poor brother. That's a great NSV with dinner.

@MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO Good luck to you, I'm sorry you are leaving.

Hi all. I am glad for the loss, I wasn't expecting it. I have a busy day ahead of me. I hope you have a great Saturday.

30-Days to Summer Challenge (May 21-June 21) commitments for yesterday:
    Work out at least once a week - X
    Drink at least 60 oz of water each day - X
    Log at least 2 meals each day - X

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • rosemake
    rosemake Posts: 7 Member
    USER NAME: ROSEMAKE
    WEIGHT IN DAY : SATURDAY
    PW: 224.0
    CW: 223.6
    It’s a struggle…..
    Thanks
  • infamouscandi
    infamouscandi Posts: 23 Member
    @vegan4lyfe2012 Thank you I'm sorry to hear of the condition you suffer with but very happy to know of the positive impact exercise has on you and the choices that you make

@Katmary71 Thank you. Exactly this! Lol

@trooworld Thank you. That's great to hear. I'm good thank you, feeling very positive and motivated (for now anyway lol). Let's hope it stays this way :)
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @trooworld Congrats on your loss! :grin: Yeah, I hate it for my Pastor and I also hate it for his wife. You just never know when the life you are living will be turned upside down. :/

@Cornanda thank you, sweet friend! <3

@Katmary71 Thank you so very much for your kind words! Hearing about being strong from someone like you, who inspires me all the time really means a lot! <3 I pray your brother will get some relief from his pain soon. Good for you for waiting before going back for seconds. That is a great strategy to use. You want to talk about some HOA drama. The lady across the street painted her garage door a terrible fuchsia color. I just can’t think that is an approved color. :D Ohh and you look great in your new profile pic. ;)

@FushiaKat Ouch on getting stuck in both hands! My husband was told at his last oncologist visit that he is anemic too and almost borderline needing a transfusion. I’ve been trying to feed him more foods with iron like beef and spinach. That is great that you have some new clothes coming! My hair turned out great and I’m happy to have the grey covered and to have a style that is easy to fix. :)

Hi Team! Today has been a good day. Joe and I went to see the new Top Gun movie. As a 56-year-old woman, I must say that I’m liking this new 59-year-old Tom Cruise more than the boy in the original Top Gun that we watched the other night. Something about those crinkles around the eyes! :grin:<3 I ended up eating way too much popcorn but it was worth it and I did do an intense workout this morning and will do another one tomorrow. I have one week before Joe's youngest son and his family come for a visit and while I probably won't lose any real weight I can at least work on not looking bloated. :D
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 355 Member
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Starting Weight: 258.5
    PW : 253.5 lbs
    CW 253.5 lbs B)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    Our new and unique Group Challenge begins tomorrow, Sun June 5th. Get creative and join us for 1, 2, 3 Click. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10866189/june-week-2-group-challenge-1-2-3-click#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :blush:
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 135 lbs
    CW: 135 lbs

Phrase of the year: OWN IT!
  • amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    Username amioc weigh in day: Friday Starting weight 147 (28/01/2022) All time heaviest 148 (24/01/2022) PW: 140.2 CW: 140.1

I’m so sorry it’s late!!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    edited June 2022
    Good day Slimpossibles!

I have moved these new people to the drop list for now - they never posted, but if they find their way here they are absolutely welcome to move back to the active team list! Just let me know. Thanks!

@Kellyisstrong
    @californiajuls
    @hmilby11
    @koda_102 - did check in on the May chat! Please message or hopefully she will find the June chat here
  • trooworld
    @ROSEMAKE It is indeed a struggle but take it one meal, one bite, at a time and you'll make progress. Balance.

@infamouscandi That's great but remember motivation comes and goes, it's commitment that will keep you in the game. Let's do this!

@TeresaW1020 Thank you! That is true about life. Let's be grateful when it is good for us. I'm glad you enjoyed Top Gun and had a good time. Woo hoo to the workout! :D

Hi all. I had a great NSV moment yesterday: I had an old gift card to Cold Stone Creamery that I've been avoiding using. Well, DH wanted to go yesterday so I looked up the points before we went and found that even just the ice cream by itself would be more points than I get in a day and I know myself: I would want the fancy ice cream in the waffle bowl with toppings. So I decided it wouldn't be worth it and told DH he could have the card and get his ice cream. I went into the grocery store and got an easy meal to cook because I didn't feel like cooking. I had worked out on the Tonal and was tired.

I plan on meal prepping today. I hope that happens.

30-Days to Summer Challenge (May 21-June 21) commitments for yesterday:
    Work out at least once a week - X
    Drink at least 60 oz of water each day - X
    Log at least 2 meals each day - X

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
This discussion has been closed.