Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - JUNE 2022

Replies

• gwamajtw91
    gwamajtw91 Posts: 137 Member
    gwamajtw91
    Friday (late, so sorry)
    PW: 166.8
    CW: 169.1
    Ugh, I am not really sure what happened this week, but it probably involved drinking...not enough water, too much alcohol...which leads to late night snacking....
    The 30 day challenge went out the window with the 64oz of water and not eating after 7:30, but at least I managed the 10000 steps all week.
    I'm trying not to beat myself up about gaining almost 10 pounds back since October, but I am totally frustrated with myself.
    I know exactly what I need to do (as I have done it before) and yet I can't get the motivation to do it again somehow 😪
    Anyway enough of the pity party, it's so good to read about all your successes. Keep it up! And I will eventually get my head straight and join you in the green, not the red!!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,157 Member
    n1bx52w74edw.png

3n5enje9ai2w.png
    254tuwphzz8l.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    n31o2uu5d4jm.png

By Pounds
    8d2b6g0ilxgu.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    4mcqc6zywfgu.png

By Pounds
    fb39dv2zz0ck.png
    l8da7lpoikq9.png

Team Winners
    vh7aagpi438t.png
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 512 Member
    30-Day Summer Challenge goals.
    Update for June 4th.
    Walk 3000 steps - only 2944 pretty close.
    Sleep 7 hours - 7 hrs. 58 min, I got up at 4am and ate a snack and went back to sleep at 4:30am I don't think I ate enough yesterday. The snack was only 40 calories.
    Weigh everyday - Done
    Track all my meals and stay under 1200 calories. - 1199 Done and actually I only ate one fruit bowl yesterday that I had made the day before and didn't eat, so probably less than that.

My iron levels and B12 levels are normal but my Ferritin level is 100 points above the high end of the range. I think that has to do with the inflammation from the RA and nothing else. My Rheumatologist said I'm slightly anemic, but I don't think that can be helped. The medication for the RA is causing it and I don't want to change because it's working so well. I have low red blood count and low hemoglobulin levels, but normal iron levels. I eat eggs, ground beef and shrimp which all have iron. The RA gives me fatigue. It is what it is.

I loved all of my new clothes and they all fit, the blouses could be a bit smaller, but I don't think I can wear a medium yet. I should order a medium and try it out. I bought another dress today.

Congratulations to Team Mission SlimPossibles for being #1 and to all my teammates on the leader board.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 137.2
    CW: 139.2
    Goal Zone 135-140
    Center weight 137

This was on the Goal Zone chat thread - I let her know to continue to weigh in here. Thanks!
  • RaquelFit2
    RaquelFit2 Posts: 208 Member
    🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷Yay we're in first place! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🦋🦋🦋🦋

@LeahIsALoser Congrats on 1st place!
    @infamouscandi Congrats on 2nd place!
    @DanielleHeitzenrater Congrats on 3rd place!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Wahoooo on being in first place!! Way to go Slimpossibles!! B):star::yum:

Today was a sad one for us at church. After the service, we had a business meeting and my pastor told the congregation that he was going to step down at the end of the month due to his health issues. He broke down a couple of times and so did the rest of us. I just hate losing him as my pastor and boss so much. But it's happening and I've got to accept it. I started planning a luncheon that we will have for him and his sweet wife on his last Sunday this month. It can be a retirement party because those are usually happy and this isn't happy. So, I'm going to get everyone to think of it as an appreciation party for them. I didn't eat my feelings today so that is a good thing. :/
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,473 Member
    @TeresaW1020 Thank you so much! LOL, that garage door must be horrendous! I'm so glad you and Joe enjoyed the movie, I'm thinking of going by myself this week. I'm so sorry your Sunday was so tough, I think it's wonderful you're doing a luncheon for your pastor and his wife. I hope they'll still be active in church activities even with him stepping down. Way to go on not eating your feelings, hugs my friend.

@trooworld That's a great NSV passing on the ice cream, I'm sure it wasn't easy but passing on it is amazing!

@gwamajtw91 You can do this my friend! Start small with little changes so you get some wins under your belt to start a good streak with. I'm the same with drinking, I don't eat a lot of carbs but if I have a drink or two I'm into the saltines or making popcorn.

Go Slimpossibles! @LeahIsALoser @infamouscandi @DanielleHeitzenrater Way to go gang!

@FushiaKat So glad to hear the clothes fit, that's awesome!

Hi everyone, hope your weekend was great! I worked out this morning then met my parents for lunch, it was good to see them but the restaurant was real packed so it was hard to hear. I have $10 off at Old Navy so I'll probably go get a pair of shorts tomorrow since most my pants/shorts don't fit. I'll work out and work first, my oral surgery is Thursday so I need to start thinking of what's easier to eat after that since it's two places with stitches. Have my last round of stretching and my summer challenge is done. Have a great Monday everyone!
  • RaquelFit2
    RaquelFit2 Posts: 208 Member
    edited June 2022
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight):134.8
    CW (Current Weight): 134.1

I'm noticing weekends I tend to overeat I'll try to curb that better. Have lots of tasks to do today and trying to work up motivation. Hope everyone is doing well. ❤️
  • infamouscandi
    infamouscandi Posts: 23 Member
    PW (Previous Weight): 302 lbs
    CW (Current Weight): 298 lbs

@RaquelFit2 @Katmary71 Thank you
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,781 Member
    @LeahIsALoser @infamouscandi @DanielleHeitzenrater @ the whole Mission Slimpossibles team...way to go! Way to make it onto the leaderboard! Woo hoo!

@FushiaKat Great job with your goals! I'm glad the clothes fit.

@TeresaW1020 I'm glad you didn't eat your feelings, that would have been the easy thing to do. Hugs.

@Katmary71 Thank you! I hope you had a great Sunday.

@RaquelFit2 Congrats on the loss! I tend to overeat on weekends, too. I just plan for it. Have a great day!

@infamouscandi Great weigh-in, congrats!

Hi all. I did end up meal prepping some meals yesterday but not all. I ran out of steam. That's okay, what I did prep will help.

30-Days to Summer Challenge (May 21-June 21) commitments for yesterday:
    Work out at least once a week -
    Drink at least 60 oz of water each day - X
    Log at least 2 meals each day - X

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • Frutoschrysalis
    Frutoschrysalis Posts: 5 Member
    PW (Previous Weight): 127.4
    CW (Current Weight): 125.0

Feeling happy about the loss but felt a little defeated the weight went up and down this week on the scale ...I step on it daily just for accountability. I have been nervous about getting my son's tongue tie cut ( maybe today) and got a lot going on so emotional eating seemed like A tempting place to go to in my mind but for the most part I stayed away from it.

I'm.gonna try to figure out how to reply to everyone because I feel like a dork not knowing how yet lol I want to participate more when I'm on here . Do I just use the @ sig and the name ?

• leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Username:@leonadixon

PW 5/20/2022: 224.1

Check in weight (5/27/2022): 222.6
    Check in weight (6/3/2022): 221.0
    Check in weight (6/10/2022):
    Check in weight (6/17/2022):

Hello everyone! I am finally past the Covid misery! That was a very rough week. As a result, my knee surgery has been postponed to the end of the month now.

I love Noom still! I am focused and not stressed about the weight loss and feel really good. :)

I hope everyone has a great week. :smiley:
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 466 Member
    First can I just say. WAHHOOOO!!! Mission Slimpossibles in first place In both percentage and pounds!!!! Way to go!

Sorry I have been MIA, it has been a crazy week, I’m not even going to attempt to comment on all the posts. I did read everything and I’m so sorry for so many struggling right now❤️.
    I was definitely up in weight this week, I blame it 100% on hockey playoffs, couldn’t be me🤣. I thought the late playoff games were a problem, but with those I could eat dinner before watching them with everyone. This week the games have been at dinner time, so we have been eating and not well. I am just barely within my range, back on track today! I think we just have one more game tonight, I don’t think we will make it any further. I am making dinner and bringing it over to my mother’s place, so I know exactly what I’m eating :-). Back on track means back on trying to do regular check ins with my Slims. I remember I was bad at checking in last summer as well, with our winters being so long and cold, anytime that the weather is great it is hard to be at home, unless it is for sleeping. I got in a great workout this morning and my food is totally on track for today.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,473 Member
    @Frutochrysalis Yes you use the @ and the name right after, it will give them a notification that they have a message or have been tagged. I personally have my messages off for MFP because I was getting notifications when others commented on what I'd commented on which was crazy but I scroll through and see them. I hope things go well for your son.

@leonadixon So glad you're feeling better! I'm sorry you had to postpone your surgery. Glad Noom is going well!

@laurelfit57 It would be hard with games at dinner to eat well, it's crazy how fast eating out eats up all your calories!

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great Monday! I did my workout, struggled getting my new printer to work, did some work, then was in the yard for a couple hours planting some new herbs I picked up at the farmer's market and tying tomato stems and harvesting, I brought in a bowl of herbs, some pool cue squash, and a bunch of greens so good day in the yard. I'm debating on going to the food bank farm tomorrow as I have PT in the afternoon and it may make me too tired, maybe I'll just go for an hour or so. I'm getting my grocery list going for after surgery, I'm guessing soft food for a week so I'll probably make split pea soup the night before. Have a great Tuesday everyone!
  • tupsundus
    tupsundus Posts: 14 Member
    Weigh in Day:Tuesday
    PW: 177.3 lbs (80.4 kg)
    CW: 175.5 lbs (79.6 kg)

Not a huge loss but, yay, I am under 80 kg again (I am from Europe)! :smile: While I am happy with the results, I must confess that I have been yoyoing around 175 lbs for a while now. My first step in fighting the plateau effect was to join this challenge for extra motivation (and it has worked), but does anyone have any other good tricks or hacks?
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 192.0
    CW: 192.0
    Month +/-: -.04
    Total Loss: 72.04

I forgot to weigh in yesterday! :)

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,781 Member
    @Frutoschrysalis Congrats on the loss! The scale is pretty unpredictable, I try to focus on my NSVs. Good job not emotionally eating!

@leonadixon Congrats on the loss! I'm glad you are feeling better. That's great you found something that works for you, yay!

@laurelfit57 So I take it your team is still in the playoffs? Yay! Good idea to make dinner and bring it, I see what you did there! ;)

@Katmary71 Sounds like a busy Monday! Soft foods for sure. Split pea is a good idea.

@tupsundus That's a great loss, congrats! I don't have any plateau hacks besides move more and mix up what you are eating. Good luck!

Hi all. I had a great day yesterday. I got a WW blue dot for eating within my healthy eating range, I exercised (twice) and drank enough water. Here are two images to get you thinking. What size plate and spoon do you use?

30-Days to Summer Challenge (May 21-June 21) commitments for yesterday:
    Work out at least once a week - X
    Drink at least 60 oz of water each day - X
    Log at least 2 meals each day - X

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"

9ne43c2z41n8.png
    cwwbfihhg8dt.png
  • DanielleHeitzenrater
    DanielleHeitzenrater Posts: 36 Member
    it is so hard to lose weight but congrats to all that have put in all the hard work and seen great outcomes even if it was a little or you are at a stand still the best thing is you are not continuing to go down the path that got us all here!!
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 466 Member
    @katmary71 I have never heard of pool cue squash, I had to look it up, is it the same as cue ball squash? It sounds like you are getting prepared ahead of time for your surgery, good for you!

@tupsundus A loss is a loss, good for you! One of the tricks that I used to use, if I seemed a bit stuck, was just setting my goal for that one day. I would get up in the morning and think I am going to be on track with both my food and my exercise, that honestly would quite often get me out of the rut.

@trooworld as of last night we are out of the playoffs, much better for my eating lol! Yay you!! Congrats on getting the blue dot, drinking enough water and exercising twice!!! I am still struggling with that dang water😩. I love that visual of the plates and spoons that you put up! Makes me think I want to buy some new plates.

What is an OK day today. My eating was on track, but I had to cancel my gym class this morning, I have an ingrown toenail that was giving me such grief that there was no way I could do it this morning. I did a bit of work on it this morning and was able to do agility class with Vannie this afternoon. I was pretty excited, this is the first time that we have run the full course from start to finish, can I just say after running it five times, I was pooped! But we did it😊
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 512 Member
    Weekly weigh in
    Username. FushiaKat
    Weigh in day. Tuesday
    PW. 155.8
    CW. 154.3 😁

I think a half a pound a week will be my normal now with less than 20 pounds to go. I bought 2 medium blouses yesterday before buying the large again. One was snug, but fit, the other fit just fine. I just need to be patient and I will get there but at least I could potentially buy smaller clothes then keep them for later. I'm getting to where I do not like to wear baggy clothes anymore. And I want color in my life, no longer just black to hide my size. I also bought a new pair of white Gravity Defyer sneakers. They are great for people with problem feet. https://gravitydefyer.com/tb9036fwh-womens-mateem-athletic-shoes-white I have that same sneaker in black. Life is good!
This discussion has been closed.