New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    4bz1qq34v1ki.jpeg
    73sji6feunux.jpeg
    pjn5qhy34ze3.jpeg
    xkt8sp6hl995.jpeg

I gave these another try because they were a walmart substitution in my grocery order (I got a refund though because they are just BAD). I've tried them once before and was right....YUCK. The texture is just absolutely terrible. You know me and I've tried like 20+ different brands off vegan nuggets so I know the best and these are at the very bottom of the list with gardein original and dang.

They are just a little too much weird like chicken that they come off as just being super dense, chewy, not well cooked tenders. Like tenders you got from school that were overcooked for hours and are now hard and dense and the meat isn't soft/juicy/tender. Weird rubbery texture.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    bwlqzu0oczjd.jpeg
    Bet these will be way better than the Cinnabon ones.

My favorite Cinnamon Toast Crunch is the caramel one.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    zs4yaifjhna8.jpeg
    Instagram stop showing me new delicious products I want 😅
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    bwlqzu0oczjd.jpeg
    Bet these will be way better than the Cinnabon ones.

My favorite Cinnamon Toast Crunch is the caramel one.

I'm the cinnamon roll on the bottom thinking, "Oh god, these are gonna be soooooooooooooo good, aren't they?!"
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    hvyzvknd9ni0.jpeg
    092rdw9ycaz4.jpeg
    xuuam7uwn6tu.jpeg
    yoado6mgvd1k.jpeg
    ihmbb33cl45f.jpeg
    2to7gvhn4lf7.jpeg
    These pretzel buns are SO good. Great pretzel flavor but no salt so I had to add some flakes of pink himalayan sea salt. They are so soft and I like to eat them right out of the package.

Great with a turkey sandwich!

I had these not so long ago.
    Can confirm.
    Muy bueno.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,813 Member
    Those pretzel buns are my favorite too
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Never seen these before...
    q1l5zpsaopdm.png
    8au21zddyhdq.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    jqufmszrtbfo.png
    3yt1ovuyqhda.png

"waffle cone" flavor oreo base cookie sounds amazing
  • azuki84
    azuki84 Posts: 212 Member
    Look's like Nick's finally joining the key lime bandwagon. Their ice cream is creamy because of using EPG but my god it creates a bathroom bomb afterwards

e50d37iw1ip4.png
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    edited June 2022
    q1l5zpsaopdm.png
    8au21zddyhdq.png

I saw those in the store a few days ago. They look super tasty and caused a drool string to form, but I didn't buy them because I knew I can't handle that temptation in my house. I'd eat them all within a day, maybe two. 😂
  • LindsNW05
    LindsNW05 Posts: 36 Member
    edited June 2022
    tlo87cuvlztu.jpg7ape9id3yz6a.jpg

These are really good for anyone who wants plant-based creamer in their coffee or tea. I just mix these two together and make half and half with it. The Silk milk is very true to cow's milk, it's made with coconut and oat milk and the cream is made with pea protein. Taste just like half n half and very creamy.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    q1l5zpsaopdm.png
    8au21zddyhdq.png

These remind me of the vitatops I used to buy that were only a 100 calories each but...yummier looking :)
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited June 2022
    q1l5zpsaopdm.png
    8au21zddyhdq.png

I have. I like them, and they're fun for breakfast, but I can't say that they taste any better than the average muffin.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    VITATOPS OMG! I used to eat one a night for like a year... I was obsessed!

Tried this. I heated it up and put it in a wrap with lettuce, tomato, onion. It was really good. Texture reminded me of "tofu eggs". Didn't have much flavor on its own though and a lot of oil. It would be good over a salad. I enjoyed it, I would eat it if someone made it for me, but I wouldn't buy it again.

tv56bs0tsiw6.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2022
    xujdeett9j5m.png

These are SOOO good!!! I hate drinking my calories so I wish they weren't as high calorie (400! per bottle) but man are they good. The banana and strawberry are my favorite they are like a thick ice cream shake. I could drink 4 a day easily, lol. The only one I didn't like was the chai and I didn't try the mint chocolate because I hate that combo.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    chn16wdopck6.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2022
    Oh my gosh these sound AMAZING. I was saying awhile ago how the ridges dill pickle were amazing but adding ranch to them?! Dangerous. Wish they were dairy free. o63selxzvbty.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    8u53nyefbjra.png
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Speaking of dill pickle: Trader Joe’s has a new dill pickle seasoning that is amazing! It’s in their spice section and is, like, $2.99. I shake that stuff on everything — potatoes, ground chicken, burgers, my finger lol. Someone said they sprinkled on eggs, but I have yet to try that. Maybe it would be good on a hard-boiled egg. It’s very tangy and vinegary like salt and vinegar, with that pronounced dill flavor. I think it’s the same stuff they use on their pickle popcorn.

And, Noreen, I must try those Aldi ice cream bars! They look amazing!