Post Your Workout Related Pic-*Filtered Selfie Edition*

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    What a difference a day makes! I can walk again with the air cast they gave me today.😭Broke my foot at the gym Monday. Had to join a new gym for a few months while I recover from surgery.
    vpw4bf8w7zi8.jpeg

ConfusedInconsequentialBlackpanther-size_restricted.gif
  • kdking09
    kdking09 Posts: 246 Member
    What a difference a day makes! I can walk again with the air cast they gave me today.😭Broke my foot at the gym Monday. Had to join a new gym for a few months while I recover from surgery.
    vpw4bf8w7zi8.jpeg

Still going hard I see! Killing it as usual.❤️😘😍🥰🙏🏽🙌🏽💪🏽 Hope you have a fast recovery. Broke mine a few years ago and it’s not fun.
  • kdking09
    kdking09 Posts: 246 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    hw3a3md6gr2g.jpg

🙌🏽 YES!!🥰🥵🙏🏽💪🏽
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    @Motorsheen
    ca48lyjjcmon.gif

@kdking09
    Thank you! I couldn’t walk until yesterday so getting the huge boot, I was actually super happy about.😂
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member
    vpw4bf8w7zi8.jpeg

That's what you get for kicking @PaperDoll_ !
  • MelG7777
    vpw4bf8w7zi8.jpeg

😭😭it was an accident! We were in a hot and heavy game of kickball.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    vpw4bf8w7zi8.jpeg

Is that what we’re telling people? 😏
  • MelG7777
    edited May 2022
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    vpw4bf8w7zi8.jpeg

Is that what we’re telling people? 😏

You better come quick. People love talking to people with a boot for some reason. I was just offered a piggy back ride leaving the gym. I might crush you very literally, I hope you’re up for it.
  • MelG7777
    Does running count as a workout?
    Won my age group in a local 5K race!
    d45uuxxlvvpn.jpg
    Ran a 28:26, missing a PR by 8 seconds!

More than counts! Congrats, that’s great!!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    I find out on the 20th if I can ditch the boot and go back to my real gym. I’m gonna be kinda scared my screw will give out🙈🥺 but happy to go back. I surprisingly still get a good workout at Planet, but it’s pretty random the stuff I do.
    xok31c6ilm21.jpeg

You're looking great Mel. That boot ain't holding you back any, you're kicking butt despite it!
  • MelG7777
    @DWBalboa and @IslandGal3
    Thank you both so much! I appreciate it.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    I find out on the 20th if I can ditch the boot and go back to my real gym. I’m gonna be kinda scared my screw will give out🙈🥺 but happy to go back. I surprisingly still get a good workout at Planet, but it’s pretty random the stuff I do.
    xok31c6ilm21.jpeg

That boot though 🥵 🔥
  • MelG7777
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    xok31c6ilm21.jpeg

That boot though 🥵 🔥

Right? The comments people feel comfortable saying are….confusing. But I’ll keep it tucked away for you.😏
  • BuffTheatreNerd
    BuffTheatreNerd Posts: 15 Member
    edited June 2022
    2ytn9gruramv.jpg