Fitness friends!

Options
Good morning/evening/day everyone! After a few years off of taking care of myself I've recently been back on MFP to take better care of my health and hopefully for good this time 😅 With that being said, I wanted to reach out in hopes of anyone that would like to be friends or maybe for someone who is looking for support!

I'd love to chat and get to know people and how their journeys are going!

Currently, I am on the low-carb/keto lifestyle and it really helps me the best physically and mentally. So if you're also eating low-carb let's chat! As for fitness, I do my best to work out at least 30 minutes 4 times a week! I live a very sedentary lifestyle but I am building up to be more active and I am honestly really enjoying it for someone who has never really liked exercising much lol

Anyway, let's talk! Hope you all are having a wonderful week!

Replies

• experimentofone
    experimentofone Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend......I've been doing this solo for the last 6 months but would love some company :)
  • lenhill04
    lenhill04 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Added you! I'm doing low carb/keto as well. Anyone feel free to add me too 😊
  • potatospud
    potatospud Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys so much! I added y'all both :smiley: I know we can do this!! Enjoy the long weekend!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,048 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ... Right now I am a keto'er but going low carb next month(I switch each month) ...Wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • annieownsx
    annieownsx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll add all of you, if no one minds!
  • yogi2492
    yogi2492 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've added you all of that's OK - not easy doing it solo and need that motivation too!!
  • fitbabs
    fitbabs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing low carb-keto, have been using Carb Manager but decided to use FP also, please feel free to add me, I could use the support also. 😀
  • 1hoppyipagirl
    1hoppyipagirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined tonight, new at this and would also love to meet encouraging and inspirational people. I live in Michigan