mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Mulecanter
    Friday
    PW: 222.5
    CW: 223

My assent continues......
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 373 Member
    Hi @jessicakrall8. I did not record steps for last week. I'm not as interested in "competing" - I just need to stay accountable. (Thanks so much for checking!)

Steps for week ending 6/11 (So far):

SUN: 06:05 Stayed in (no count)
    MON: 10,182
    TUE: 8,696
    WED: 9,769
    THU: 11,069 (new)

Have a great day everyone!
    <3 Carole
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 259 Member
    Yukie_OP
    Steps update ( daily goal 6,000)
    6/7 - 6,966
    6/8 - 5,743
    6/9 - 4,822

* Hitting my steps goal was a challenge the past few days, work events disrupted my lunch time - and thus my lunch walks. It's also getting increasingly hotter, so I'll have to come up with an alternate way of getting my steps in. I do have a treadmill at home, it's just not my preference when it comes to walking * I rather be outdoors.
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 209 Member
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 194.6
    CW: 194.6
    LTD: 12.4

I'm feeling good about this week. We got back from vacation on Monday night, and I definitely gained a little. Also had a couple work lunches / dinners this week and did an ok job staying within my macros.
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    edited June 2022
    KHill875
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 141.3
    CW: 142.0

Hey, I am posting on the correct day! Sorry, I forgot to mention being on vacation last week. I am glad my husband had me covered! Got back in the gym today after having to miss the last couple of weeks.
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 341 Member
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 197.5
    CW 196.0

I had my bloodwork done and met with my doc last week. She had put me on a cholesterol lowering drug last fall and one of the side effects was to raise my blood sugar. So I can’t have cholesterol, can’t have salt, can’t have sugar, plus I need to lose weight. I’m feeling kinda deprived. So I asked my dr for a referral to a nutritionist in hopes I can get my eating back on track. I have a televisit scheduled for next week. I’m hoping I can get on a program that feels sustainable and will accomplish my goals.

My plantar fasciitis has improved in my right foot, but now I’m having issues with my left foot! I have started walking again but I’m not up to speed yet. Baby steps!
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 510 Member
    @JenHul Enjoy the start of the CFL season. We are Canadian but have always followed the NFL instead.
    @cre804 I hope you find some guidance with your nutrition and feel less deprived. I'm glad to hear your foot is feeling better, I've been wondering how you've been doing.
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 510 Member
    @izzyred9400 I remember that you are from the UK, but I don't remember if you are near London. I'm heading there mid July and was wondering if you had any recommendations for Hotels or non main tourist things to see or do. I'm only there for a couple days before a flight to Italy
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,452 Member
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 217.2
    CW: 217.6
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,452 Member
    Steps
    June 7: 15.812
    June 8: 14.701
    June 9: 17.018
    June 10: 17.383
    Still in the gutter with food over here. I don't know what the problem is. Looks like I don't want to lose weight enough or I would have gotten back on track already. Keep trying I guess.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,509 Member
    edited June 2022
    Crikey, another week almost gone - how did this happen. I would like to say sleep gets better when children get older but alas... We have a weird combination of getting home between 2and 4 am and needing dropping at the train station at 6:30. One day!!!!

My garmin died and the charger seems to have vamoosed so I haven't got steps for the last week. Please can I join in July.
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 259 Member
    Yukie_OP
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 133.4
    CW 133.8
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Step Goal 14k

6/9 - 12643
    6/10 - 13696

• Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Weigh In Day:
    PW (Previous Weight): 31.8
    CW (Current Weight): 319

I was out if town without a scale last week and I have a sinus infection this week so I'm surprised that between travel, stress and sick that I'm not up more on the scale.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    @Jax_Grim So glad to hear you're following up with your doctor and taking care of yourself. I wish you a complete and speedy recovery...monitoring and staying healthy is the best medicine!

@afura Sorry for your stress and sinus issues this week...there's a LOT of that going around. Hope you feel better soon!

Nice loss @CasandraW ! WTG!

@pupowl we're all fighting the same demons this week...you and I just have wonderful Tinus and Hazel to help us relax and get through it...big hugs my friends!!

@cre804 Glad to hear your feet are feeling better!!! Isn't weird that we work on one thing with our doctor and as soon as it starts to do better, something else starts acting up...it's a balancing act ALL the time!! *shaking my head* Enjoy your weekend!! Sounds like you're handling it all brilliantly!

Get out and enjoy your day friends! Take care and be safe!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    mnrxagb4k1ny.jpg
    Only missing 4 weigh ins this week (incl today)...come on guys...report in so we can have 100% and we won't make anyone else have to research our stats!

@ac204
    @kcpond
    @bigbeff82
    @izzyred9400

Hope to hear from y'all today! Thanks to everyone for trying hard to post on your weigh day this week! REALLY makes my job easier! Y'all are THE best!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited June 2022
    @izzyred9400 I've asked the MODS to EXC you for the next three weeks. Have a wonderful holiday and post a few pics so I can be visually jealous! Nice loss this week!! Stay safe! Izzy, next time you post, tell me what was your original starting weight? You're not in the chart so the stats don't reflect your loss to date. Thanks!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.