What irks you today?

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,264 Member
    My lunch
    I ordered a Patty Melt,
    got home to find it was a Jalapeño burger with gross orange sauce on it.
    AHHH! 🤨
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    My lunch
    I ordered a Patty Melt,
    AHHH! 🤨

I always open the bag/wrapper when I order to go. Make sure they got the order correct.
  • honey_honey_12
    lx1x wrote: »
    My lunch
    I ordered a Patty Melt,
    AHHH! 🤨

I always open the bag/wrapper when I order to go. Make sure they got the order correct.

I know, I refuse to do the obvious. 😂
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    My lunch
    I ordered a Patty Melt,
    AHHH! 🤨

Oh man, I would be so disappointed.

Did you at least get fries? Onion rings? Salad???? :)
  • honey_honey_12
    glassyo wrote: »
    My lunch
    I ordered a Patty Melt,
    AHHH! 🤨

Oh man, I would be so disappointed.

Did you at least get fries? Onion rings? Salad???? :)

Yes, I did get the fries but I don’t really eat many fries.
    Disappointing.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    When I can’t reply to people on their walls or posts because the comment bar is missing.🤨
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,529 Member
    The lack of decent coffee in this hotel
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Stupid people. And me letting this affect me.

Fandom stuff so look away if you don't want to see a somewhat functional adult turn into a 13 year old girl.

Harry Styles has a song on his new album basically about jerk boyfriends and the women who keep going back to them. He said part of the inspiration of the song was his sister's exes.

Someone tweeted the following and a person who believes Harry is in a long term relationship with an ex bandmate used hashtags #make it make sense nqszcstux6oc.jpg

Of course "I" had to smack them upside the head and point out this guy wasn't her first boyfriend.

Someone please take the internet away from me!!!
  • 88AViva
    88AViva Posts: 499 Member
    When someone makes an appointment at 3pm but doesn't show up or inform you.
    And then calls at 5pm to say they are showing up at 7.30pm and can't do it tomorrow or the following week because they have a business trip. So here you are still waiting at dinnertime. Hungry and annoyed.
  • clairesimpson4
    clairesimpson4 Posts: 15 Member
    Nobody. Knows. How. To. Drive. Here.

Seriously, on one 45min drive I nearly was hit 9 times. I'm not pretending to be an amazing driver or anything, but I do know how to stay in my lane, signal when changing lane and stop at stop signs and red lights. I don't think I'm being unreasonable to expect everyone to do the same.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member

Seriously, on one 45min drive I nearly was hit 9 times. I'm not pretending to be an amazing driver or anything, but I do know how to stay in my lane, signal when changing lane and stop at stop signs and red lights. I don't think I'm being unreasonable to expect everyone to do the same.

Do you live in Italy? B)

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Hmmm, do you drive a pick-up truck? I'd had a full day of travel last Saturday and was completely exhausted. Leaving the bus station, I still had an hour driving left to get home. Not having driven for a week, being so tired and having to rely on my iphone to find the interstate, I felt completely disoriented. Almost hit a truck. :( I'm usually safe but wow, came close that night. :(
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    The lack of afternoon naps
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Sulkers 🙄

Yep.. big babies 😒
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Customer who is adamant that she's got coupons in her email so three times I tried to pull up coupons for an email which didn't even exist, meanwhile a line is forming. I checked her out, then she figures it out that she got the email wrong and I had to return, re-ring and apply coupon to her merchandise. Super irritating customers irk me.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,529 Member
    edited June 2022
    How long it took to get the pool opened today
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    Wet walks through the grass to get to the chickens
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    :'( Being stuck in my office when it’s gorgeous outside and I want to be running
  • 88AViva
    88AViva Posts: 499 Member
    Mozzy bites.

Add some tea tree / citronella essential oil drops to your bottle of body lotion. It really works.