Ultimate Goal Weight: 148
    June 30 goal weight: 169

May 31 ending: 174.8
    June 1: 174.8
    June 8: 174.0
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 30:

I will take the 174 but the true number may not show up until next week. I know I didn’t overeat but I did drink a lot of fancy, sugary cocktails. Back to the gym and swimming lessons. Good luck ladies!!! 🏃🏾‍♀️ 🏊🏼‍♀️ 💪🏾

Kathy
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,249 Member
    Well, the scale is not my friend lately...sigh!
    Going to my trainers at noon for a 60 min workout. If anything exciting happens before or after I will be back.
    Chris
  • cpanus
    Made Soup this morning. It's 92 degrees out there. The app has wind at 12mph WNW, but the palm tree out back is leaning a lot more than 12mph. Too hot for me. And...it's supposed to hit 100 tomorrow. Good thing I'll be training in the cold room!!
    Chris
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Kathy - so enjoyed seeing your beautiful photos this morning! You both look amazing in all of them. You've got a few framers there for sure! So glad yoy had a nice time!

I need to start logging my food again...just not paying attention. So much stress lately.

A litltr Bella update....she's been doing better. Her depression is improving, she's interacting a bit more, and she passed her 3 cyber classes, so she has officially passed 10th grade. She will have a heavy load for yue next 2 years, and who knows how much she can handle, but in this moment, she's done well. We get her diagnosis today. We know she has ADHD, anxiety and depression, but I'm pretty sure we will get an additional diagnosis. So looking forward to the clarity so we know how to support her. So heavy on my heart and mind....

I have to travel next Sunday for work on Father's Day, so we arw celebrating this weekend....with dinner today (baby back ribs in the crockpot which come our great, sheet pan nachos and chocolate cake....all of Jim's favorites...I'll have to control myself!) And we were hoping for a hike on sunday...let's see what the weather brings...

Either way...I'll going to start logging my food today. Thanks for the inspiration Paula!

Love you ladies,

Karen
  • kjs1228
    Allow my flowers are sluggish in blooming...kind of like ME! Finally some beauty...

fvqvsdrrzy53.jpg
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,844 Member
    Kathy was that a chocolate cigar Ron was pretending to smoke? So memorable. And beautiful. I would take the 174 also. So worth all the fun. Hope you are rested up.

Paula my friend came down with Covid. With her dear little 9 month old. They are truly lucky for the missed party.

Karen I know how you feel. I was exposed and trying hard not to give it to Rocky at the same time wondering if I also have it. Crazy.

Chris not much to tell. Just had to go help move some folks around. Now your meeting the dog sounds fun.

I have been sleeping in the guest room and spending lots of time outdoors. Don't want to get Rocky sick if I have it. Will test tonight. So far I feel ok.

We are thinking of building a cover over our small patio next to the new garden bed. When we poured it years ago it was with the knowledge that we may cover it some day. So we built it accordingly. The edges are reinforced and deeper. Will hold up a nice wooden cover.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Karen, beautiful color!!
    Shelley, he was a great dog! Hope your test is negative.
    60 min workout w/my trainer. It's 104 degrees here today!! Hoping it's cooler in the morning so I can walk to the post office. We'll see.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,219 Member
    Morning ladies,

I’m trying to get back in a routine. It’s been tough but I will get there. Haven’t been to PF but had a swim lesson and walked a couple of times. My BFF had officially retired to we plan to workout more together, she lives to walk.

Karen so glad the news on Bella is better. I’m sure it’s been super hard on you and will continue to send positive thoughts your way. The flowers are beautiful. Hang in there lady. 🤗

Chris I can’t believe that heat. We haven’t hit the dog days here in Georgia yet but they are coming. It’s supposed to be in the 90s everyday this coming week. Hope you can get an early morning walk in.

Shelley yes that was a chocolate cigar. I’ll never forget this trip. It was so wonderful. I rested but we also had loads of fun. We had to have a Covid test 34 hrs before we returned to the US. Hope your test is negative.

Paula I miss you. Hope you’re well.

My parents are both doing well. Both have CT-scans and MRIs coming up. 🙏🏾 My sister will be returning to Dubai in a couple of weeks. It’s been great having her home. My mom will really miss her. She’s given me such a break. I’ll really miss her as well. It’s been nice having help.

Taking my parents to great-grandson’s all-star game this afternoon and tomorrow. It’s tournament time. Yes I will be exhausted but they enjoy the games so…daughter duty.

Great weekend ladies! 🥰
    Kathy
  • kjs1228
    Did a 25 min walk before tye rain comes. Super rainy weekend!

Karen
  • cpanus
    No walking today. It was over 80 degrees at 9:00 this morning. By noon it was 99 and just got hotter. Maybe tomorrow.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Karen I missed the updates. I really hope Bella keeps improving. Such good news. All those diagnosis for such a young woman can be hard. Hang in there. And you know I love those flowers.

Kathy how often do you get to visit your sister in her home? Glad you were able to pass your test and return home. I think I will do a little traveling when I retire. Just not ready to yet. I like working. But when I do I am visiting you. I love tide pools. Have fun watching the games with your parents.

Chris that is way to hot. Like crazy hot. You will have to get a strong flashlight and get out to walk before 0600.

Negative test results. Great day. I baked my daughter a low fod cake. A little to dark chocolate for my taste. But she loves dark chocolate. Even made the frosting from scratch. Took almost 40 minutes to cook on the stove. It was worth her smile. We had her birthday on the mountain. Only foods she could eat. 4 dogs with us. Great day. I walked around the yard looking at the irises grow.

Shell
  • KAR1959
    We are starting to have a hit wave here in Georgia. It will be in the 90s for the next 10 days. I guess I will spend a lot of time at the gym. The heat and humidity is going to be crazy.

Shelley, I haven’t been to Dubai yet to visit my sister. I hope to go one day. My sister and Ron talked and she got him excited about visiting. It might be a part of his retirement trip…

Back to the ball park today. The team made the next round. I’m hot and exhausted already.

Kathy
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,679 Member
    Dropped off the stew and covid supplies and was relieved to see SIL on the upswing and hear their daughter's case is extremely mild.

So glad you tested neg, Shell. Hope your friend and her baby were okay - it's so scary.

I gave my bro all my tests except one. Then my ex was afraid he had it, so he talked me out of my emergency backup. When I ordered them, I sent him the link, but he never ordered any. Then he bums my last one...

It doesn't make me mad anymore, but that shows why we broke up. I was head-over-heals originally. It took years of his caring more for himself than me, before my love died. He's a good dude but we all deserve to be adored. It sounds like you'all have great guys. That makes me happy.

:flowerforyou: paula
  • cpanus
    Got 5.78 miles done in 104 mins this morning. Crazy weather. Sunny but lots of clouds. Not as hot as yesterday.
    Chris
  • kjs1228
    Paula - we adore you ;)

❤️

Karen
  • kjs1228
    I have to travel for work next Sunday, so we celebrated Father's Day this weekend. Made a yummy meal Friday night for my family, and we went bowling yesterday. We are terrible bowlers which is half the fun :)

I do need to get my *kitten* together as far as eating. Really off track.

Karen0dka58voofh2.jpg
  • cpanus
    Great picture, Karen! I'm with you...Gutter Ball Queen here! A very long time ago, tho.
    Got 60 min workout w/my trainer done this afternoon. Going to read this afternoon.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    edited June 2022
    Kathy you so have to visit your sister. I always hated that we were the ones that always drove to WA. My sister in law once said she was not going to waste her vacation in Wyoming! Hello, I was right there. You will love it there. Go already.

Paula I so understand how you feel. My hubby can be selfish also. He retired at 57. Or should I say he quit. Didn't care what I thought. Did the same thing when he got out of the military. I get so darn mad at times. We could have both retired together at 62. Now I am going to 65. And refuse to sign for him to take money out of his military savings. Can't be spending it all while I work! And thanks. So glad I dodged the Covid this time. Friends and baby getting better.

Chris I used to bowl a lot. 170 something average. Sucks to not have any handicap to speak of. Keep moving my friend.

Karen glad you all had a great time. Bowling is great family entertainment.

Hot yesterday. My zuchinne is doing great. Tomatoes also. Some apples are set on our Honeycrisp tree. Grapes and honey berries also. Fun watching things grow. Lots of onions even. Walked Libby yesterday. To hot for her. Ended up carrying her.

THE DEER ATE MY ROSES! :s

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Swim lesson today 45 mins…then spent 15 mins on my own “practicing”. 30 minutes with my bestie and her personal trainer. It was a good workout day.

Appointment with endocrinologist tomorrow. Wish me luck I’m hoping my A1C is an even lower number.

Great picture Karen. Love to bowl but I’m terrible at it. But we always have a fun time.

Shelley my favorite apples are honeycrisp. But the good ones here grow in the fall.

Take care ladies!

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Kathy here is hoping for lower numbers all around. Apples are just starting to grow here. They ripen closer to the end of September to early October. And now that we know we all enjoy bowling we should do it! I got rid of all my equipment years ago. It would be fun without pressure.

I saw online how you can water your plants using a plastic bottle. Small hole drilled near the bottom. Buried 2/3 next to the plant, hole towards plant. Fill with water and cap it. Giving it a try.

I can't believe my little Joey is almost 16.5 years old. He is doing good still. He runs some even. Happy little guy.

Shelley