How do I make the app start on Diary screen?

Options
The diary screen is why I launch the app 99% of the time. How do I make the app open on this screen instead of the widget busyboard?

Answers

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    If you launch the app itself directly, I don't think you can.
    However, if you use the widget, that will take you straight to the diary.
  • azuki84
    azuki84 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I just tried that, the widget still goes to first tab?
  • Lietchi
    Options
    I just tested it again. The trick is to tap on the calories remaining, not the barcode or plus sign?
  • azuki84
    azuki84 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Same thing. I uninstalled/reinstalled. Used small and medium widget and tried tapping on cal remaining. Iphone 13pro
  • Lietchi
    Options
    Ah, that might be the issue: Android versus iOS (I'm on Android).
  • Precinct74
    Precinct74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    They must have decided it was a bug and "fixed" it because now it goes to dashboard wherever you press. Even more fun, after you first open the app and select diary, it flips back to dashboard after a few seconds.
  • snadmire
    snadmire Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Being forced back to the dashboard is extremely annoying. I’ve been a premium subscriber since 2017 but being forced back to the dashboard is annoying enough to make me switch to a different app. There are also times where I saw the diary, tapped the screen, and then the taps registered on a different screen as the app flipped back to the dashboard. I thought it was my old phone, but I switched to a new phone and the problem still exists.