Women 200lb+, Let's Make June Joyous!!!

Replies

• kenziestabes
    kenziestabes Posts: 338 Member
    @seltzer_lover That's amazing to hear. And 60 pounds? Holy cow! Congrats on progressing on your HIIT workouts, too.

Does Lululemon have options with drawstrings? For some reason, with leggings, I can never find any that don't roll or slide down. so I want something I can cinch at the waist. Heard Lululemon is a quality brand.
  • bojaantje3822
    bojaantje3822 Posts: 257 Member
    @seltzer_lover That's amazing to hear. And 60 pounds? Holy cow! Congrats on progressing on your HIIT workouts, too.

Does Lululemon have options with drawstrings? For some reason, with leggings, I can never find any that don't roll or slide down. so I want something I can cinch at the waist. Heard Lululemon is a quality brand.

For anyone else who might need legging tips, asos has a lot of leggings with drawstrings from their own brand, in plus sizes too. They are €23 full price and I've worn them weekly for close to 9 months now and they look no different than on day one.

Adidas techfit (technofit? Technifit? Something with tech and fit) run REALLY large but stay up well once you figure out your size. The pink ones run especially huge, I wear a medium in those. The red ones with the pink band are the tightest as far as I can tell but the red ones with the peachish orangish pinkish band are almost as huge as the pink ones. Medium fits me in each of them even though I should wear their xxl according to the size guide.

For dutch people, Runes Movement is a great local brand. Their XL fit me when my measurements were 104cm waist, 134cm hips, 128kg, 1,75m so they run larger than even the size guide suggests.
  • NoNameWonder
    NoNameWonder Posts: 90 Member
    @porquenoirl
    "Onderland! I'm fasting so totally might not be here for super long, but I suspect I'll be well in there by the end of the month!"

That's great, congratulations!!!
  • bojaantje3822
    bojaantje3822 Posts: 257 Member
    @CupcakeCrusoe great job on the weight loss!

I ended up having sweet potato fries at 11pm since I just wasn't hungry beforehand. I try to break up my meals as well but there's only so many hours in the day and I'm not a midnight snack type person. Doesn't matter if I'm starving in bed, I will not get up to eat. But if I'm not hungry an hour before bed, I'm not gonna push it either.
    Today is way different, I had like 2K cals already and it's only 3pm but I called in sick because apparently I hurt my back yesterday and the pain is just too much.