What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Hoping this works. This is the tree I picked, my dds both got very unique trees but I neglected to take pictures of theirs. :(

n3x9a4kzvgo1.png

Its beautiful Reenie 💜

It totally is!

And good job posting it. 😁

Awww...thanks. I'm already thinking of my next tattoo. :)
    I want an infinity shape made out of the words "A part of us remains wherever we have been".
    Maybe I'll indulge when my birthday comes.

As for posting I sent it to my email from my phone, then copy and pasted. I'm sure there's an easier way but for some reason, I can't get onto MFP via my phone. :/ But this works too. :)
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,191 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Hoping this works. This is the tree I picked, my dds both got very unique trees but I neglected to take pictures of theirs. :(

n3x9a4kzvgo1.png

Its beautiful Reenie 💜

It totally is!

And good job posting it. 😁

Awww...thanks. I'm already thinking of my next tattoo. :)
    I want an infinity shape made out of the words "A part of us remains wherever we have been".
    Maybe I'll indulge when my birthday comes.

As for posting I sent it to my email from my phone, then copy and pasted. I'm sure there's an easier way but for some reason, I can't get onto MFP via my phone. :/ But this works too. :)

Love the tattoo and the Infinity one sounds really cool. What a super creative idea
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I think I'm gonna plan a party. It's been a looooong time.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    My ankle...and the fact it aches every day
    It's annoying but not annoying enough to go to the dr about it
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Living with someone requires space. An effin' lot of space.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    Options
    Yoga class. I haven't been in 7 or 8 weeks. I'm going to be terrible
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    My poor sweet pup. I took her in for an annual exam today and she usually takes everything in stride, wagging her tail through anything. They asked if I wanted to have a blood test done for heartworm and since I declined last time I said okay. They couldn't get blood out of her 2 front legs so they took her into a different room and drew it out of her neck. TG I wasn't invited. :( The vet said she did absolutely fine through it, and was fine all the way back into the room we were in. But then her back legs gave out and her eyes were going back and forth really fast. I witnessed the legs and the vet saw her eyes. The vet offered to keep her there to observe or I could bring her home and monitor her. I knew she'd be much more comfortable at home so we headed out. But whatever caused it, she quickly recovered and has been her old self the rest of the day.
    But wow, that blood draw must've stressed her poor self out a lot. :( Could it have been some kind of stress-related mini-seizure or something? She's never had anything like that. But then she is getting older, about 11 now. :(

Aww poor thing.. and you too, its scary when we see our pups like that in distress. Im glad she's OK 🤗
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Sat here pretty amused at just how much people talk about urinals in this thread! xD
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,493 Member
    Options
    My poor sweet pup. I took her in for an annual exam today and she usually takes everything in stride, wagging her tail through anything. They asked if I wanted to have a blood test done for heartworm and since I declined last time I said okay. They couldn't get blood out of her 2 front legs so they took her into a different room and drew it out of her neck. TG I wasn't invited. :( The vet said she did absolutely fine through it, and was fine all the way back into the room we were in. But then her back legs gave out and her eyes were going back and forth really fast. I witnessed the legs and the vet saw her eyes. The vet offered to keep her there to observe or I could bring her home and monitor her. I knew she'd be much more comfortable at home so we headed out. But whatever caused it, she quickly recovered and has been her old self the rest of the day.
    But wow, that blood draw must've stressed her poor self out a lot. :( Could it have been some kind of stress-related mini-seizure or something? She's never had anything like that. But then she is getting older, about 11 now. :(

Ohh, poor baby.
    I’m glad she’s doing okay now. ❤️
    Seizures are scary.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Do I need to put real shorts on or can I just stay in my comfies
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I really like the smell of the pink dove bar soap & now I think I need to retry camay. Does it still have a lady’s silhouette on it?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,493 Member
    Options
    I really like the smell of the pink dove bar soap & now I think I need to retry camay. Does it still have a lady’s silhouette on it?

I love the pink Dove, 💗
    I use it on my face.
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    Options

I love the pink Dove, 💗
    I use it on my face.

I can see why. I was surprised at how nice it is. I guess I forgot
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Why does there have to be another offer on the house I like??!!!?