Female Friends!

I'm looking to add some girlfriends to my list who are not judgmental of the idea that sometimes one just feels like they need to do what they need to do reach their goals. :)

Replies

• BeYourBestSelfDeb
    BeYourBestSelfDeb Posts: 64 Member
    Hey would love to be your friend. I am 63 and have always been a live and let live kinda person. I believe in letting people live their lives as they choose. Love being here, open to support and will give it as well. I live in Ohio with my spouse and daughter. Love reading, sewing, and crochet. Like all kinds of music just depends on my mood, 😂. Welcome 🌷
  • katrina8039
    katrina8039 Posts: 13 Member
    I’m 42, a single mother, after 7 years of having no motivation to try to lose weight, I finally feel like I am ready. I signed up for this app again over the weekend to help. I’m also looking for nonjudgmental friends because sometimes I just like to eat.
  • cnjg6677
    cnjg6677 Posts: 177 Member
    U can add me if you like
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,978 Member
    I'm echoing what glassyo said.I dont do the friends thing either but does seem a bit red flaggy to me too

it would depend what you mean by "sometimes one just feels like they need to do what they need to do reach their goals. :)" and what you mean by judgement.

I hope you don't mean you want people to agree with unsafe weight loss practices

like glassyo, I could be wrong - as it wasnt clear what you meant. But it concerned me too.