What irks you today?

Replies

• twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    88AViva wrote: »
    Mozzy bites.

Add some tea tree / citronella essential oil drops to your bottle of body lotion. It really works.
    Excellent, thank you!
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Hayfever
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Not just today. :)

When taking my evening walks, I could make it to a certain point in 1:20. Now it's taking me 10 minutes longer. I don't know if the lights are longer, my feet got worse (I have pttd in one foot and it has a mind of its own), they lengthened the streets, the hills got higher, the couple months I had to stop going so far because of my abdominal pain...but it's screwing me up.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited June 2022
    My dog being unsettled all night 😔 pretty much every hour on the hour starting at 11pm he woke me up. At 3am he went upstairs to play with dads dog then came back down and woke me at 4 and 5am too 😐 I think he just didn't want to go to sleep.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

When taking my evening walks, I could make it to a certain point in 1:20. Now it's taking me 10 minutes longer. I don't know if the lights are longer, my feet got worse (I have pttd in one foot and it has a mind of its own), they lengthened the streets, the hills got higher, the couple months I had to stop going so far because of my abdominal pain...but it's screwing me up.

Important thing is, are you feeling any better and did they ever figure out your abdominal pain, treat it so you don't live in so much pain everyday? Hope you're feeling better!

And my vote is they lengthened the street. It's that time of year ya know, road construction is everywhere. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    My dog being unsettled all night 😔 pretty much every hour on the hour starting at 11pm he woke me up. At 3am he went upstairs to play with dads dog then came back down and woke me at 4 and 5am too 😐 I think he just didn't want to go to sleep.

Oh wow, that's no fun!! Lock the coffee away. :)

Hope he sleeps better tonight so you can get sleep too! Or at least get a nap in later today.
  • glassyo
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Important thing is, are you feeling any better and did they ever figure out your abdominal pain, treat it so you don't live in so much pain everyday? Hope you're feeling better!

And my vote is they lengthened the street. It's that time of year ya know, road construction is everywhere. :)

LOL yeah it's probably more the energy it takes with my feet going every which way except straight.

Abdominal pain is gone....after buying a pretty darned big bottle of the Walmart version of miralax.

But now I have tinnitus! *sigh*
  • glassyo
    Wow, I just realized what istg references.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, I told a client I wasn't going to do something for him 3 different ways and he needed to pick one: pick up/docusign/pdf the old fashioned way. (Because all 3 ways is just stupid and annoying.)

He chose pick up.

I get a call just now asking when I was going to send him the pdfs.

My annoyed voice came out.

Me: I'll get them to you.
    Him: By tomorrow?
    Me: When I get to it.
  • ReenieHJ
    I hate self check-outs. I'm the proverbial "Murphy's Law" person. But the lines were long at the 'clerks still wait on you lines' and I had 4 small easy-to-scan items. So WTH. I got this.
    Haha!! Ten minutes later and profusely thanking the guy that helped me, while silently offering him my first million Crypto, I finally left the store. But dammit, I got my Ben and Jerry's for the weekend and that's all that counts!!

:)
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member

Abdominal pain is gone....after buying a pretty darned big bottle of the Walmart version of miralax.

Well that's great news! I was wondering how that all turned out for you.

But now I have tinnitus! *sigh*

Okay not so great news.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    How much I miss my later night glass of Diet coke
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Ripped pants. 😬
  • twitchymcgee
    Having to hear other people’s phone calls
  • glassyo
    lx1x wrote: »
    Ripped pants. 😬

That ripped on accident or ripped on purpose that people pay probably way too much money?
  • glassyo

You give me such good material to work with :)

One day I was standing in line at Quiznos behind two girls from the high school across the street. One of the girls was on the phone saying something about her boy friend being drunk and kissing another girl and she forgave him (or some *kitten*) and her friend and I just looked at each other. This was many years ago but I believe there was eye rolling involved. :)
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Ripped pants. 😬

That ripped on accident or ripped on purpose that people pay probably way too much money?

😳

Accident...old pants.. 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    Ripped pants. 😬

Told you those farts would weaken the fabric 🤣😂
  • slimgirljo15
    Having to get out of a warm, comfy bed on a freezing cold morning 😫
  • twitchymcgee

You give me such good material to work with :)

One day I was standing in line at Quiznos behind two girls from the high school across the street. One of the girls was on the phone saying something about her boy friend being drunk and kissing another girl and she forgave him (or some *kitten*) and her friend and I just looked at each other. This was many years ago but I believe there was eye rolling involved. :)

If I got to hear conversations like that it wouldn’t be so bad😂
  • twitchymcgee
    A client in the office hacking up a lung.