Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 189

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,774 Member
    @CamandJarvis

Thanks for the thoughts and well wishes. I'll post how it goes.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    Good luck at the doc today @deepwoodslady
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    @IsMollyReallyHungry way to go!!!!! This is the inspiration I needed. Gonna have to hold a dance party tonight with the kids to celebrate you. πŸŽ‰

@amykathleen2005 I can say the same for you. Gonna have to add you the the celebratory list. πŸ‘

πŸͺ© Now I need to know both of your favorite songs so I can properly dedicate the celebratory exercise.πŸ’ƒπŸ»

Open to suggestions from the rest of the group too, my workout play list is getting old.

LOL! Thanks so much @JbeanR0212!!
    I am sorry I missed this post yesterday....I work full time and my time is limited but I do try to read as many posts as possible and shots out too but it is hard to keep up. I must say it is easier now because it is a smaller group now. My favorite dance/exercise song is "Just got paid" by Johnny Kemp. I hope you all had fun!!
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    @IsMollyReallyHungry way to go!!!!! This is the inspiration I needed. Gonna have to hold a dance party tonight with the kids to celebrate you. πŸŽ‰

@amykathleen2005 I can say the same for you. Gonna have to add you the the celebratory list. πŸ‘

πŸͺ© Now I need to know both of your favorite songs so I can properly dedicate the celebratory exercise.πŸ’ƒπŸ»

Open to suggestions from the rest of the group too, my workout play list is getting old.

LOL! Thanks so much @JbeanR0212!!
    I am sorry I missed this post yesterday....I work full time and my time is limited but I do try to read as many posts as possible and shots out too but it is hard to keep up. I must say it is easier now because it is a smaller group now. My favorite dance/exercise song is "Just got paid" by Johnny Kemp. I hope you all had fun!!

Thank you. Adding it to tonight’s list.