Wii Top Scores

Options
GeocacherLosingIt
GeocacherLosingIt Posts: 2,282 Member
edited April 2022 in Social Groups
Hi all - I've put together a Google Doc to track our high scores. I encourage everyone to start a new Mii so we're using scores from 2022, not from back when we were playing these games all the time.

So far it just contains Wii Fit Plus, but I'll add the Wii Sports activities soon. I don't have the resort game, so if someone wants to send me a list of those, I'll be happy to add them.

I just ask that you only edit your own column. If you see errors or omissions in the first column, please send me a note and I'll vet them and make those changes. If everyone is changing things, we could cause confusion. Thanks!

Here's a link to the document.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cAVQHZdaPnxXAi755YkeivfFvI25Gfg-MJY0Mv6ySpI/edit?usp=sharing

Have fun!

Peggy

Replies

• janeem1
    janeem1 Posts: 247 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hi Peggy. spreadsheet looks great. Can you please add a column for me? I would like to give it a try. It was coming up as read only so I couldn't edit it.
    Thanks Jane
  • GeocacherLosingIt
    Options
    @janeem1 Absolutely! Doing it right now. Also, let me check the settings. Thanks for telling me!
  • GeocacherLosingIt
    Options
    Ok, edit privileges are changed. I also put everyone in alphabetical order. Thanks!
  • janeem1
    janeem1 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :-) I checked out my wii fit yesterday, created a new mii and put fresh batteries in the balance board so I am ready to start. :-)
  • ruthe_51
    ruthe_51 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    If you have something in mind for a challenge regarding this, give it. Otherwise I was thinking we could take each activity, give it a couple days, post our best score. If you're not good with a given activity, just put a 0 or skip it anyway you want to. We could begin tomorrow with advanced step. Or Monday if you need a day to prepare. Just flying by the seat of my pants here!!
  • GeocacherLosingIt
    Options
    @ruthe_51 I didn't intend this to be a challenge. It's just an ongoing place for us to keep track so we can get the satisfaction of beating our scores (or other people's if that motivates you). It's like we used to do on the Wii Top Scores group on Sparkpeople.

That being said, if you want to incorporate any of the activities into one of your challenges, go for it.

Peggy
  • ruthe_51
    ruthe_51 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    OK, thanks. I see Diane has started another challenge so we'll just work on this at our own pace for now.
  • grammamary98
    grammamary98 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    @GeocacherLosingIt I tried to enter my HR score but couldn't do it.
  • GeocacherLosingIt
    Options
    @GeocacherLosingIt I tried to enter my HR score but couldn't do it.

@grammamary98 What happened when you tried?
  • grammamary98
    Options
    @GeocacherLosingIt when I click on the link it goes to the page and I can see the chart with list of games and names. At the bottom it says to "edit with the sheets app" when I click "use the app" it says webpage could not be loaded because: net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
    I also tried clicking on the pencil at the top of the page and was still not able to enter any data
  • GeocacherLosingIt
    edited June 2022
    Options
  • GeocacherLosingIt
    Options
    @grammamary98 try this - it looks like I might have added edit privileges after the first link I posted... that one doesn't say "edit" in the url, but this one does.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cAVQHZdaPnxXAi755YkeivfFvI25Gfg-MJY0Mv6ySpI/edit?usp=sharing
  • grammamary98
    Options
    @GeocacherLosingIt I am only having the problem on my phone and tablet so I don't know what the problem is. I was able to enter it on my laptop. I usually only access MFP on my phone or tablet so will have to remember to use my laptop when I want to enter scores on the spreadsheet. I don't know if it's a difference between the app and the webpage but it could be.
  • GeocacherLosingIt
    Options
    @grammamary98 Now that you've been on the page, I think you can access it directly on your phone from the Google Sheets app without using the link. It should be on your history list and easy to access going forward. That's true for me when I open a new spreadsheet from someone anyway. I hope that's true for you too.