Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - JUNE 2022

Replies

• askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 355 Member
    Weigh In Day:Saturday
    Starting Weight: 258.5
    PW : 252.5 lbs
    CW 254.5 lbs B)

Sorry for the late post. I've been on vacation. B)
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 994 Member
    Quick drop in.....

@TeresaW1020 - I admire your strength. What a week you had! I hope that having your sister with you is helpful. She's blessed to have a sister like you.

@trooworld- Daisy is adorable. Hope you knee feels better quick.

@Katmary71 - you put in quite a day yesterday. Hope you enjoy your family today.

I start my job tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous. Change is always hard for me. I've planned and planned to keep my healthy habits intact through this change. Then, my daughter decided to come home for a couple days (means dinner out) there's a work event Tuesday that involves two meals, and I forgot that I joined a book club and that's another dinner out this week. So. It is what it is. And I am capable of making adjustments as I go along. And I will go easy on myself as I learn to get this new groove on.

Lisa
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,783 Member
    @cchdh4ever Woo hoo! Congrats on making it into a new decade!!!

@RaquelFit2 Thank you!

@TeresaW1020 Thanks, yes, I can just call and they will help! :) I hope the new med helps Joe, the poor guy. And I'm sorry you guys are going through all of this. Hugs.

@diggers61 @bgame4 @amioc Congrats on the losses!

@Katmary71 Thanks, the rest and Ibuprofen seemed to help. Thank you, we love her to pieces! I need to try that pasta salad recipe. Sounds like you had a full day of activity. I am glad your brother is heading in the right direction.

@Cornanda Thank you! I hope your first day goes well. Just do your best with the food and as you said, give yourself some grace.

Happy Father's Day to the dads of kids, pets, and people that you just act like a dad to! I had a really busy day yesterday and will have a busy day today. My knee is feeling better so I am going to work out. After that, I have to make a birthday cake and a nice salad to take to my BIL's house for my husband's birthday. I am going to put peaches, tomatoes, and gouda cheese in the salad and make a homemade blood orange vinaigrette for it. Enjoy the day!

30-Days to Summer Challenge (May 21-June 21) commitments for yesterday:
    Work out -
    Drink at least 60 oz of water each day -
    Log at least 2 meals each day - X

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,157 Member
    n1bx52w74edw.png

c1mn7hmztoyj.png
    jqff75inn9qh.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    3eveq38qm5ec.png

By Pounds
    j4i3n9gfkj0b.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    n235cdp0mhc3.png

By Pounds
    6wa7kmpbo7mx.png
    u8j5mpxra7hi.png

Team Winners
    wv3cjgxhpp3d.png

• infamouscandi
    infamouscandi Posts: 23 Member
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 294.1 lbs
    CW (Current Weight): 291.1 lbs
  • RaquelFit2
    RaquelFit2 Posts: 208 Member
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight):131.0
    CW (Current Weight): 130.2
  • trooworld
    edited June 2022
    @RaquelFit2 @bgame4 @infamouscandi Congrats on making it onto the leaderboard! And congrats to the whole team for getting 2nd place this week, woot woot!

@infamouscandi @RaquelFit2 Congrats on the losses!

Hi all. Well, yesterday didn't go as planned. It did but I went way over on my WW points because almost everything was unhealthy. :( But the good thing is that I only ate a little bit of each thing. Today is a new day and I'll do better.

Just one more day in the summer challenge! WHAT CAN YOU DO TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH TODAY AND TOMORROW???

Work out - X

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 466 Member
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 139
    CW: 141.6
    Goal Zone 135-140
    Center weight 137
  • RaquelFit2
    RaquelFit2 Posts: 208 Member
    trooworld wrote: »
    @RaquelFit2 @bgame4 @infamouscandi Congrats on making it onto the leaderboard! And congrats to the whole team for getting 2nd place this week, woot woot!

@infamouscandi @RaquelFit2 Congrats on the losses!

Hi all. Well, yesterday didn't go as planned. It did but I went way over on my WW points because almost everything was unhealthy. :( But the good thing is that I only ate a little bit of each thing. Today is a new day and I'll do better.

Just one more day in the summer challenge! WHAT CAN YOU DO TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH TODAY AND TOMORROW???

Work out - X

Thank you!🌺🌺❤️🦋
  • DanielleHeitzenrater
    DanielleHeitzenrater Posts: 36 Member
    Hi all its been a crazy weekend we went on a family road trip and let me say I tried to eat as healthy a possible but it is hard on the road haha especially with kids!!! but I am happy to say I did weigh myself today and am at 245 so that is a great feeling!!

@trooworld thanks for the encouragement because yes we are going in right direction sometimes I get frustrated and just want to give up but I have to keep going because it is a lifestyle change some days I do have not good days like yesterday it was not so great but some days you need cheat days I suppose!!

@RaquelFit2 @bgame4 @infamouscandi great job getting on the board how awesome is that so happy for you!! keep up the great work!!

great job to Mission slimpossibles for getting 2nd place woot woot go team!!!
  • DanielleHeitzenrater
    @trooworld Daisy is super cute her face is so small and so cute!!!

@TeresaW1020 Thank you he loves his rocking chair unfortunately he broke his chair so we have to fix it because he really misses his window seat hahah!!! he is a nosey neighbor!!
  • infamouscandi
    infamouscandi Posts: 23 Member
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 466 Member
    @DanielleHeitzenrater Ruger is too cute! Those eyes❤️

@micaroo4 I am so sorry about Scout, but grateful he went peacefully with you at his side ❤️

@TeresaW1020 Big hugs to you my friend, your plate is overflowing!

@trooworld Your little Daisy is just too cute for words🥰.

@Cornanda I hope your first day went well!

Huge congratulations to everybody on the team with their losses, it seems like it was a really great week!

I definitely did not have a good week, well… I had a great weekend visiting with many friends and family that I haven’t seen in a few years over the weekend. Since Friday I think I have been mainly sitting and visiting. I tried to watch what I was eating, but when it is food prepared by others it is a challenge. I definitely was not getting the exercise either that I am accustomed to. While it was a great long weekend, Time to get back on track. I just dropped off my brother at the airport a couple of hours ago and now it is time back to real life. I stopped at the grocery store on my way back from the airport so I can now make healthy choices. I am going to make a lovely all night for supper :-).
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,114 Member
    This weekend I walked like in the good old times and it felt great.
    Tomorrow I’ll try to get a haircut and look for new snickers- I’m trying new things after rewarding with food for decades.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,476 Member
    @Cornanda Good luck with your job, I hope today went well!

@trooworld So glad your knee is doing better, hope the workout goes well. Sounds like eating just a little of each thing is better than it could have been, just get back to it today. I think that's the big difference now for me is I can get back on track whereas it used to be an excuse to quit my diet again.

Go Slimpossibles, 2nd place! Way to go @RaquelFit2 @bgame4 @infamouscandi !

@DanielleHeitzenrater Being on the road is real hard for eating healthy, way to go at hitting 245!

@laurelfit57 I definitely agree food prepared by others is hard! You were smart to stop at the store now and stock up on healthy food, like I was just saying to @trooworld I think we're learning to get back to it faster than using not eating right as an excuse to go wild shows how much we're growing.

@GabiV125 So glad you were able to go walking, sounds like it was a wonderful experience. What's new Snickers?

Hi everyone, new week! I had a great Father's Day at my parent's house yesterday and today did my usual workout, some work, went to the store, gardened, and started a new book. Tomorrow the first round of stitches are removed, can't wait! Not much else going on, have a great Tuesday!
  • trooworld
    edited June 2022
    @DanielleHeitzenrater I hope you had a good trip. Yeah, I think it's pretty hard to eat healthy on the road. Yes, it is a lifestyle change and change takes time! You know, the time will pass whether or not you are working on your health. You may as well be spending the time making an effort and I'll bet over a year's time, you'll see results. Even if you lost 1/2 lb a week, that's 26 lbs you'd be down in a year, and that is awesome! Thanks re: Daisy...she is a cute naughty monkey!

@laurelfit57 Awww, thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed time with friends and family, that's so important. Yay for healthy groceries! Back in the saddle, girl!

@GabiV125 Walking is so great. It's such a stress reliever.

@Katmary71 Thanks, yes, it could have been so much worse lol. That's the same for me. I used to start, quit, start, quit over and over again. Not anymore! Yay for stitches being removed! I hope it goes well.

Hi all. I have a migraine this morning. I'm thinking I may call off work at least part of the day if not all of it. I'm back in the saddle of my weight loss journey after a rough weekend. Don't get me wrong, the weekend was fun and all but geez it was not good for my WLJ.
    toar85n28b22.png
    CONGRATULATIONS, YOU FINISHED THE 30-DAYS TO SUMMER CHALLENGE!

For me, I am proud of my efforts. I hit my mark on tracking every single day and mostly hit my water mark. My workouts were fantastic. For those of you that participated, thank you for joining me on the challenge. For those that didn't, I hope you can join in next time!

• DanielleHeitzenrater
    edited June 2022
    @laurelfit57 thank you yes those eyes always make me feel bad for him lol!!!

@trooworld so far since I have started my journey I weighed 274 at my highest and over the last 2 years I have changed my eating habits, quit smoking and lost weight down to 245 I am happy with that! I really enjoyed the challenge it really kept me honest and I did see where I tried really hard I enjoyed being a part of something! good job on your WLJ!! I hope your migraine goes away!! hopefully there are more challenges to do soon. sometimes we need to just take a couple days for ourselves and if we take care of ourselves mentally and physically it makes it much easier to lose. My road trip was good I took my kids to see my dad out of town they enjoyed that and we went sight seeing so it was good. today we are on our way to an amusement park we go there about 2-3 times a week so I am always getting my steps in and swimming it keeps them active and myself as well I can actually go there and turn down bad food for the most part! my husband does maintenance at the park so we go to see him because summer time he is never home!!
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,114 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »

@GabiV125 So glad you were able to go walking, sounds like it was a wonderful experience. What's new Snickers?
    !

New snickers are new walking shoes.
    These are making a weird clicking-like sound and give in a little with most steps, but only on the right heel. Never paid attention to walking in the past and was amazed how other people seem to know when they walked the 1000 miles or whatever is recommended to use the exercise shoes- and went for new ones.
    I can’t control the scale but I can conquer the asphalt 😁.
    Good luck everyone and good health!
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,113 Member
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday
    PW: 194.4
    CW: 195.6

• vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,113 Member
    That jerk TOM is visiting again (when will I go thru the dang change?!?) so I'm quite bloated. I took my mom shopping this past weekend to find an outfit for the wedding. I was waiting for her while she was browsing and I glanced to the side of me and saw my reflection. I literally looked like I was pregnant. I was so embarrassed. When I measured myself to order my Mother-of-the-Groom pantsuit, I had to order a 2X. All the weight is settling in my mid-section. Weight used to distribute itself quite nicely so I never looked as heavy as I actually was. Welp...no more, my friends. Dang middle age. I did a really good job of not starting the self-hate talk and decided it was going to be my motivation to fully embrace this journey. To get back to healthy food choices and to logging EVERYTHING in my Healthi app. After shopping, we stopped at a local farm stand that I love and I bought fresh strawberries, purple asparagus, onions, garlic, bell peppers, red potatoes, and beefsteak tomatoes. Got home and took a container of tofu out of the freezer. Onions, garlic and peppers will become part of my 3 bean salad for lunches. Gonna roast asparagus, bake tofu and steam potatoes for dinner tonight. Will finish with fresh strawberries for dessert. We know they are tasty because Kismet chowed down on one :wink: And I love slicing tomatoes and sprinkling a little salt on them for a snack. Setting myself up for success!

NO ZERO DAYS!
This discussion has been closed.