What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    That looks delicious @azuki84
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,595 Member
    Salad with stilton croutons followed by linguine alla vodka.
    d8fj9egxwnhw.jpeg
    ctbj7o2iavs9.jpeg
  • azuki84
    azuki84 Posts: 212 Member
    Due to a move to a place with a tiny yard we no longer have a grill. We picked up a 2lb prime rib eye at Costco yesterday and did a stove top grill on it. It turned out great which is a relief. There's enough here for two nights. Sides of mashed potatoes with sour cream and a salad of romaine, cucumber, kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes and blue cheese.

6qx323zxcgyn.jpeg

EPIC steak and tatos!!
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Orange roughy and rice with salsa verde. Salad of romaine, cucumber, kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, sliced almonds and blue cheese spritzed with olive oil.

zjkqk2lal2qi.jpeg

• janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    uxqby2axoxjy.jpg
    Work travel breakfast at the hotel: hot! Oatmeal w dried fruit and a fruit cup. I think we’re doing Mediterranean for lunch while on site w the client today, yay!
  • LazyBlondeChef
    edited June 2022
    Air fried chicken tenders and tater tots. I dipped the chicken in beaten egg and coated with gluten free panko. Used Primal Kitchen chile lime mayo as dipping sauce. Salad of romaine, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, blue cheese and sliced almonds. Spritzed with olive oil.

lwlmmt7qqm32.jpeg
  • DiscoveringLisa
    DiscoveringLisa Posts: 112 Member
    Chicken and broccoli in oyster sauce. I cooked my rice in a turmeric infused beef bone broth, it was so good
    0fv570fw6clu.jpg
  • beabria
    beabria Posts: 541 Member
    Miso glazed salmon with quinoa and baby bok choy. The salmon and quinoa were tasty, but I still haven't mastered cooking bok choy so that the stems are done but the leaves aren't falling apart!
    vodl1fbco1gd.jpg
  • beabria
    beabria Posts: 541 Member
    edited June 2022
    I'm loving big smoothies for a light lunch! But, I've never been a fan of tropical smoothies. This one is a "red velvet" smoothie, with lots of beets and cauliflower and cocoa powder. I also added a scoop of protein powder and a couple TBSP of nuts to make it "stick around" until dinner. Total of ~350 calories for this and the other 1/2 glass left in the blender!

[An aside - is there a way to make the image smaller? I've tried all the BBCodes I can find for specifying image size, but get the same huge image. :( ]
    jtx5ylojzpvi.jpg
  • acpgee
    beabria wrote: »
    Miso glazed salmon with quinoa and baby bok choy. The salmon and quinoa were tasty, but I still haven't mastered cooking bok choy so that the stems are done but the leaves aren't falling apart!
    I have been having the same issue with choi sam and have experimented with different cooking times for stems and leaves. Surprisingly for choi sam where the leaves can be leathery I get best results by starting to stir fry leaves for a minute for a minute first before adding in the stems. Probably the opposite order for bok choi.
  • acpgee
    Dinner party at my place. Air fryer fish tempura, kakiage, Chinese aubergine salad and rice. Dessert was a lemon air fryer cheesecake.
    55explaolzyw.jpeg
    7asuf2s09rcv.jpeg

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Mung Bean Dhal, Broad Beans & Asparagus, Salad Leaves with Shredded Beetroot and a spiced Mint Raita.

802j67nkqvkw.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Cajun boudin sausage, black beans, rice w/salsa verde. This sausage was from the recent butcher I found. It includes ground pork, rice, pork liver, onion and seasoning. I wasn't aware of this when I got it. It was on the dry side and I hate liver though the amount used was small as the sausage itself was tolerable though not something I'd buy again.

1yr2ybdg485h.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Salad with feta and stilton butter croutons. Warmed up leftover air fryer fish tempura with some horseradish sauce.
    9kja151vm1i9.jpeg
    eflmvubav54n.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    behoqgolbvxs.jpeg
    Bought lunch at work: Mediterranean chicken bowl and some spicy watermelon.