Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    feel free to add me!
  • TheSmolderingStove
    TheSmolderingStove Posts: 2 Member
    Hello All! I started up my journey to lose 203 pounds on June 1st. Excited for the journey. If anyone wants to ride along, feel free to add me!!
  • mybentley7
    mybentley7 Posts: 32 Member
    edited June 2022
    I am new to the app although I used the website when I was a member a couple of years ago. I see no way of sending friend requests. I click on profiles, but there is no friend request button. Do I have to wait a while before I can send friend requests? I just signed up 5 days ago.
    P.S. wow, these message boards are a graveyard. I remember when there were postings in this category every 30 seconds. Now there is only a new post every few days. Same with the other boards.
  • Apeboyo124
    Apeboyo124 Posts: 179 Member
    Add me!!
  • sailorvenusaur8493
    sailorvenusaur8493 Posts: 2 Member
    Starting a new job, martial artist, and in recovery from bulimia for officially 1 year, looking to stay mindful and healthy (use calories a general guide but not make it all about that.) Could use some app friends!
  • DaniSue2021
    DaniSue2021 Posts: 19 Member
    Hey all. Would love some new friends for motivation 🤗
  • lookatbigern8282
    lookatbigern8282 Posts: 15 Member
    Let's do this :)
  • aflads31
    aflads31 Posts: 12 Member
    Would love some motivational friends!
  • cindyj1992
    cindyj1992 Posts: 2 Member
    Yea. I've lost count how many times I've started again. Looking for some motivation and support.
  • becki63740
    becki63740 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey!! New to MFP. I am a mom of 4 kids (12,8,8 &5) I need friends! i am basically a stay at home mom, only working a few hours in the morning on the farm. Live in the country so I don’t have many friends out here or anyone to talk to. I would love some friends to talk to and lose weight with. It’s hard to lose weight when it’s just yourself. At least for me it is sometimes.
  • SavannahJJ93
    SavannahJJ93 Posts: 547 Member
    Hiiii! I accept everyone.
    SW: I think 315lbs was my heaviest
    CW: 267.8 lbs
    GW: 150ishlbs
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Not than anyone asked but reasons why you should add me:

1. I am funny (sometimes)
    2. I post some Body Positive content because its important
    3. I will support you even on the rough days!
    4. I post relatable and realistic issues that arise throughout this process and am open to constructive criticism on my page

:) Don't be shy!
  • MeggyMoonRocks
    MeggyMoonRocks Posts: 5 Member
    Anyone who is super supportive please add me!! I was on MFP about 8 years ago and lost 117 lbs in 9 months by eating clean and falling in love with pushing myself in the gym! With the stress of passing my nursing boards and being in a really bad past relationship, I gained all my weight back. Im back and ready to do the damn thing and finish what I started once and for all! Thanks in advance for your support!
  • iMustLoseIt
    iMustLoseIt Posts: 1 Member
    Just started tracking here. I am starting a new program on Sunday. Looking forward to making some weight loss progress soon! I'm married, 1 child in college and a feisty cat. I would also like to make some friends on here! Hope to get to know some people. =)
  • marekminutskimfp
    marekminutskimfp Posts: 2 Member
    Hi!
    Feel free to add me!
    Mark
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Would enjoy more friends to get healthy together 😀
  • bjharrison1983
    bjharrison1983 Posts: 3 Member
    I am also looking for new motived fitness friends! But how do u send friend request on this thing? I thought I was a lil tec savvy.
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    @bjharrison1983 after you click on their profile name in the top right (ish) corner you need to click on "MyFitnessPal profile" and then you can send an invite!!!
  • 0481itww8nef.png
    These were my last friends, but they kept demanding cat food. It's too warm for them these days so they trekked back into the forest today.

Looking to make new friends :D

Me: 48, female
    I guess Libertarian? (US, general contrarian...or is it Librarian? That was me at one time too)
    I read a lot of books
    I am not following any set diet
    I have a rebuilt road bicycle made by Torker that I love. I ride on the Zwift app too.
    I keep watching History Channel UFO specials (The Truth Is Out There!)
    Married to the IT guy, 2 grown kiddos
    Gainfully unemployed, but looking - I don't know what I'm doing with life right now
    I have an old cat, but somehow feed the neighbors two cats too
    I'm allergic to everything.
    I used to love Sci-Fi / Fantasy but think the new writing is :(
    I want to be a runner but struggle with breathing and fatigue, if I can just get those two things handled + my weight down I'm golden. I'm unsure why but instead of employment goals all I keep coming back to is, "I WANT TO RUN! FAR! FAST! AMAZING!!" (I don't know what I'm thinking honestly...)

I generally like most people so let's be friends. Cheers! -Poppy in NW Oregon, originally from Texas region, i.e. overly friendly, I have a thick accent and I absolutely don't fit in here in Oregon, although it's a pretty nice place.

• natashiared
    natashiared Posts: 6 Member
    Hi,

Feel free to add me 👍

Back after a long break and looking for friends!

From the UK 🇬🇧 😊