What irks you today?

Replies

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,502 Member
    That is summer and I didn't manage to get my summer body ready so I can wear my string bikini
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    That is summer and I didn't manage to get my summer body ready so I can wear my string bikini

Send pic and I'll tell ya if it works or not. 😂😝
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Hayfever 🤧
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,260 Member
    Today was not a good day for me to be driving.
    I was cussing the whole time.

No one uses their blinkers.

Everyone is looking down at their phone when the light turns green.

People refuse to pull up an appropriate distance from the car in front of them so more people can get through the light when it turns green.

No matter how small the car, some people simply can not stay between the lines of their lane.

With my lead foot the one that really bugs me,
    people who drive 10mph under the speed limit.

Thankfully as soon as I stop driving I get over it. 😀
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    the pre-ketchup soaked my tots
  • twitchymcgee
    Me again.

I forgot I wore a little make up today and just rubbed mascara all over my face
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    People.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,528 Member
    Traffic. And construction. Construction traffic.
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 195 Member
    That I get messages on this app from men who are looking for specific entertainment. I don't mind friendly chit chat but personally I am not here for dating or otherwise. I just want support and to use the tools provided. It wouldn't bother me as much if they just stopped once I placed a clear boundary because I get it, sometimes ya wanna flirt or you see someone you find attractive... but they don't stop. I'll get back to back messages.

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,528 Member
    edited June 2022
    @LilithReigns, maybe just let them know that you and @PaperDoll are figuring some things out and they'll leave you alone. 😁
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    That I get messages on this app from men who are looking for specific entertainment. I don't mind friendly chit chat but personally I am not here for dating or otherwise. I just want support and to use the tools provided. It wouldn't bother me as much if they just stopped once I placed a clear boundary because I get it, sometimes ya wanna flirt or you see someone you find attractive... but they don't stop. I'll get back to back messages.

You used the "L" word. Men LOVE the "L" word. They think they'll be invited to join or something. :)
  • twitchymcgee
    glassyo wrote: »

You used the "L" word. Men LOVE the "L" word. They think they'll be invited to join or something. :)

Which is the exact opposite of what that word means. Like damn, not everything is for you
  • LilithReigns
    cmsienk wrote: »
    @LilithReigns, maybe just let them know that you and @PaperDoll are figuring some things out and they'll leave you alone. 😁

I am a little lost lol
  • LilithReigns

Which is the exact opposite of what that word means. Like damn, not everything is for you

exactly
  • LilithReigns

Oh I think I just realized this was for my lesbian post lmao I thought I posted that in another thread so I was surprised yall noticed it.
  • twitchymcgee

Oh I think I just realized this was for my lesbian post lmao I thought I posted that in another thread so I was surprised yall noticed it.

Some of us notice everything. You might post something in one thread and someone will comment on it in another. It’s time-consuming and fun
  • LilithReigns

Some of us notice everything. You might post something in one thread and someone will comment on it in another. It’s time-consuming and fun

haha that's alright with me I don't get on the community posts as often so sometimes the flow of things get lost for me and I have to back track to figure it out. I am actually still learning my way around this website. I also will post a comment on a thread and never revisit said thread lol
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member

haha that's alright with me I don't get on the community posts as often so sometimes the flow of things get lost for me and I have to back track to figure it out. I am actually still learning my way around this website. I also will post a comment on a thread and never revisit said thread lol

LOL It's my fault! I brought that tidbit over from the other thread because it was just too easy to use in this one.
  • LilithReigns

LOL It's my fault! I brought that tidbit over from the other thread because it was just too easy to use in this one.

no biggie lol