Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    edited June 2022
    Anybody around??

https://msngr.com/ikosxmpexofm join me in chat
  • jessicakrall8
    Well I will post a link tomorrow night right before 7pm EDT and we’ll see how it goes…thanks to @PatriceFitnessPal for helping me test it out!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,777 Member
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Previous weight-163.6
    Current weight-163.8

Had an appointment yesterday that I had to eat something before hand and forgot to weigh in before I ate, so I weighed today
  • angmarie28
    6/19-14,228
    6/20-13,789
    6/21-13,348
    6/22-4,636- busy day of appointments and daughters gymnastics
  • angmarie28
    Been super busy, for 9 months I have worked at least 6 days a week, so now im on my summer schedule, and have 4 days off so I have been tryi g to spend more time with my kids, we have been swimming at least once a week and just hanging out :)
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,450 Member
    edited June 2022
    Steps 23 June: 15.427
    Good morning Shape Shifters! It was so dang hot and humid on Thursday that it was a real struggle to get my steps done. I think it got 31 degrees outside so I mostly stayed inside because here it didn't go over 23. I am really pleased with the sunscreens so far, though I also know they wont stand a chance if we get a heatwave. But for a few hot days, they do a really good job keeping the heat out. I had a nap and I went to the store to get some strawberries in the evening. Besides that, it was a very slow day.
    I thought Tinus looked cute hanging out on his shelves so I felt like sharing. Happy Friday everyone <3
    8dv4lxcn5nr7.png
    @cosmiccurves Thank you! I took my time for sure, but it is a marked walk, so done is done. :smile:
    @jessicakrall8 Thank you so much for your kind words again! I am nowhere close to a pro, but a good camera goes a long way. Besides on instagram, I don't have anyone to share my pictures with, so I really enjoy posting them here as well so more people can enjoy them. I would have loved to have you as a walking buddy! I mostly only check steps at the end of the month, so don't worry. You have a good excuse too. :wink:
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 881 Member
    Good morning
    I agree with you @jessicakrall8 @Pupowl your photos are amazing & definitely professional,you have a true gift.
    Loved the video & listening to the sounds of your little bit of countryside.
    Our group of 6 survived the very hot day yesterday.We got a bus to a lovely traditional taverna but the bus broke down.We decided to walk thinking it wasn't far.It was about a mile ,phew we were all sweating.First order was 2 big bottles of water 💦 at least my steps were a little higher.
    Have a great Friday everyone.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 647 Member
    User: kcpond

Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 247.3
    CW (Current Weight):248.1
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    @SavageMrsMoose

Friday Weigh in

CW. 164.0
    PW: 165.8

Yea!

Hopefully I’ll build on this next week!
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 256 Member
    @jessicakrall8
    Early weigh-in this wk.
    PW: 135
    CW: 135.4

Steps update (6k daily goal)
    6/20 - 7,459
    6/21 - 4,072
    6/22 - 3,730
    6/23 - 8,312

Heading off to Shaver Lake (CA) we should have great weather in the low 80s.. which is great because my city (in SoCal) will be in the triple digits this weekend.

Wish you all a great weekend.
  • Susanna527
    Susanna527 Posts: 1,546 Member
    @Susanna527 @PatriceFitnessPal and anyone who can help me test the connection, please do so. Here’s the link in messenger as chat is open…thanks
    https://msngr.com/ikosxmpexofm

Hi @jessicakrall8 - I'm sorry I missed this - I looked through the messages yesterday to see if you wanted help checking the connections and hadn't seen anything by the time I fell asleep last night (super early, around 7pm). And, unfortunately, I'm not going to make tonight's chat, but I hope it goes well :)

• cre804
    cre804 Posts: 341 Member
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 197.0
    CW 195.0

ADMIN: I will be out of town next Friday and will miss that weigh-in.

It’s the first week after meeting my nutritionist. I’m still transitioning some foods/meals but making a few tweaks seem to be working. We ate out entirely too much this week but I did try to make good choices. I’ve increased water, dairy and whole grains. But we are going to visit family in a few days so I’m just hoping to maintain while I’m gone.

It’s been hot! Like triple digits for multiple days. Many years we don’t get our first 100 degree day until August so to have so many already and it’s only June is not boding well for this summer. I’m having to change when I take my walks, either right after the gym, when I’m already hot and sweaty, or late in the evening before bed, when I sometimes talk myself out of going. Oh well, progress, not perfection!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Mulecanter
    Friday
    PW: 224
    CW: 219

Saw 230 on the scale so went on survival rations. Trying to reclaim my MFP mojo.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    I thought I posted my steps for Sunday and Monday on Tuesday, but I might have posted on the wrong thread, so here's my steps for this week:

Daily Step goal: 10,000
    Sun 6/19: 20,307
    Mon 6/20: 14,387
    Tue 6/21: 12,152
    Wed 6/22: 19,615
    Thu 6/23: 8,629
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    frankwbrown
    Friday, June 24; week 4
    PW: 227.5
    CW: 228.2 ( gained 0.7 lbs; 0.31%)
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,306 Member
    I'm joining the link to messenger as chat that @jessicakrall8 opened now:

https://msngr.com/ikosxmpexofm

It was easy to connect last night. I'll look forward to seeing fellow Shape Shifters there!
  • jessicakrall8
    Chatroom in messenger open if anyone from the team wants to join:
    https://msngr.com/dttbzeftmfhu
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,241 Member
    Steps:
    6/22 9,085
    6/23 10,324

I'm on my way back home -drove 5 hrs this morning to Lynchburg Tennessee; now 10 hrs from Lynchburg to home- 4 hrs to go
    Peace out - hitting areas w/no satellite in IL
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    tfjfomelexw5.png

The July 2022 Habit Tracker is ready for set-up. Since we start July on Sunday June 26th, you had better get going!! Here is everything you need to know:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10867737/f2f-habit-tracker-july-2022#latest
This discussion has been closed.