What irks you today?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    Me accidentally hitting the back button before finishing a post.

Aaaaanyway, my garmin vivofit 4's battery died just after midnight, which was good since I still got Wednesday's tdee, but I couldn't get it unscrewed and didn't have back up batteries anyway.

And my backup activity trackers are useless. The fitbit one can't hold a charge, my two other vivofit 4s have dead batteries (they were sent to me because of a problem I was having with the first one for testing purposes), the altahr grossly overestimates my exercise calories, even the fancy pedometer I bought had a dead battery.

All this until I can hopefully get a jeweler to change it for me in...ohhhhh.30 mins (if the boss isn't in yet) :)
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,516 Member
    edited June 2022
    Myself... when I can't get posting on a thread right
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,516 Member
    edited June 2022
    glassyo wrote:
    LOL It's my fault! I brought that tidbit over from the other thread because it was just too easy to use in this one
    I actually read the lesbian/avocado post on the other thread. 😉
  • glassyo
    THE JEWELRY STORE I WAS GOING TO TAKE MY ACTIVITY TRACKER TO IS NO LONGER THERE!!!!! (yes, I'm livid).

Ugh, now I have to find a place close enough to sneak off to.

And I wish my boss would find a restaurant farther away from work to go to with clients so I CAN sneak off :)

• glassyo
    cmsienk wrote: »
    glassyo wrote:
    LOL It's my fault! I brought that tidbit over from the other thread because it was just too easy to use in this one

I was watching some cooking show while at the dentist yesterday and avocados were involved and I found myself checking to see if I could see the boobies in them. :)
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    glassyo wrote:

I was watching some cooking show while at the dentist yesterday and avocados were involved and I found myself checking to see if I could see the boobies in them. :)

🥑 🥑 I kinda see it?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,023 Member
    That I get messages on this app from men who are looking for specific entertainment. I don't mind friendly chit chat but personally I am not here for dating or otherwise. I just want support and to use the tools provided. It wouldn't bother me as much if they just stopped once I placed a clear boundary because I get it, sometimes ya wanna flirt or you see someone you find attractive... but they don't stop. I'll get back to back messages.

Just tell them you’re only here for the recipes - 60% of the time it works ALL the time !
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Waking up with a sore neck and back 😖
  • Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 193 Member
    That I get messages on this app from men who are looking for specific entertainment. I don't mind friendly chit chat but personally I am not here for dating or otherwise. I just want support and to use the tools provided. It wouldn't bother me as much if they just stopped once I placed a clear boundary because I get it, sometimes ya wanna flirt or you see someone you find attractive... but they don't stop. I'll get back to back messages.

I just post a full body fat pic and my inbox goes silent.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member

Give me names. I’ll let them know I claimed you. 😏 😂
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,023 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Your list of claimed mfp’ers is getting up there ain’t it 🧐
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Your list of claimed mfp’ers is getting up there ain’t it 🧐

Shhh 🤫 She doesn’t need to know this yet. 😏
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 189 Member

Look here, you're making me blush 😏😳🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Yet another one 🙄
    🤣

Ikr .. Im starting to feel not very special 😔🥺
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,451 Member
    edited June 2022
    Today's SCOTUS decision.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 189 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Today's SCOTUS decision.

My sister called while I was at work to tell me, def a let down.
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 975 Member
    Parents allowing toddlers to go barefoot in grocery stores. Looking at a toddler now; why, just why? Are you barefoot?
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 975 Member
    Another irksome thing, waiting on a rx after calling it in. Oh, you wanted it today? No, in a few weeks is fine. Apologies for the sarcasm; things don’t usually get to me.