Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Aren't I the uncool one here barely making it over 90 as my highest? Don't I feel okay with that though?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    edited June 2022
    What is the deal around here lately with all the Jeeps?
    They must be practically giving them away because new Jeeps are everywhere here.
    I have yet to pass a Jeep going one mile over the speed limit, do you think the drivers are afraid the car will tip over?🙄😄

We had a Jeep truck years ago,
    it leaked trans fluid, oil, coolant, power steering fluid, brake fluid and gasoline, would you want to depend on that?
    It was a cool looking truck though and that’s what counts right? 🤣😂🤣
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,688 Member
    @cmsienk, do you have this mental image of me as a paladin, a knight in shining armor? Do you know that's my preferred character to play as during a Dungeons & Dragons game, to include when I briefly played World of Warcraft?

@honey_honey_12, wouldn't my son agree with you? Has he not spent more money on fixing and pimping his ride than he actually spent on the car itself?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,521 Member
    @nossmf, do you know I'm inclined to say yes to that? Two things I'm wondering: have you watched Stranger Things, with its band of D&D playing pre-teens and did you ever replace the carpet with hardwood flooring?
  • nossmf
    Would you believe that while I enjoy D&D while my wife and daughter don't, they are addicted to Stranger Things while I have yet to see a single episode? And won't any carpet replacement have to wait until after we get the settlement payment from the lawyers? Are you as unsurprised as I am that the lawyers are dragging their feet in actually paying us?
  • cmsienk
    Would someone please boot up my computer and make me a cup of coffee while I dry my hair? Don't I have a Teams meeting with a client in 10 minutes?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    @cmsienk aren’t you cutting it a bit close this morning?

@nossmf do you think any of us are really surprised at that?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Don't I feel like today is not going to be very productive at all? Perhaps more expresso shots are needed?
  • cmsienk
    edited June 2022
    Didn't I make it to my Teams meeting with 1 minute to spare (and a cup of hot coffee in hand)? Wasn't I not even the last one to join?
  • nossmf
    Isn't the old adage true, you're not late as long as you're there before the boss?
  • cmsienk
    Ready for vacation @nossmf?
  • nossmf
    Will you miss me next week when I'm offline the entire week camping?
  • cmsienk
    edited June 2022
    Won't we though? Won't I be in lovely Camden, NJ the first half of next week, working in my client's office? Doesn't that sound less fun than camping?
  • nossmf
    Haven't I loved camping since I was a young child? Doesn't my dream retirement home consist of a log cabin in the woods, with a grassy meadow, a nearby babbling brook, and no cars within miles?

By comparison, doesn't my wife HATE camping? Isn't her dream scenario a hammock between palm trees on a tropical beach, with a bottomless drink in hand?
  • cmsienk
    edited June 2022
    Is that a confirmation of opposites and their attraction to each other?

ETA: However did you get her to agree to go camping? Is there a bottomless drink in her future? Is there a tropical vacation in yours?
  • nossmf
    Isn't she staying at home? Haven't I taken an annual vacation every summer since my son joined Boy Scouts to go with his troop camping? Won't this be the last one, since he's now too old to be a Scout? Won't I be sad next year to not be camping?
  • cmsienk
    Well, doesn't that explain a lot?
  • cmsienk
    edited June 2022
    Anybody up for coffee?
    xakd280lsbwx.gif
    Guess who's pouring?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Is it you, by any chance?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    edited June 2022
    Didn't I sleep in this morning? Won't I need to take another late evening walk, like I did last night, because I didn't get out earlier? Aren't I Jonesing for some coffee right now? ☕😂
    (Isn't Starbucks going to reward me with 25 Bonus Stars if I order "any latte" today or tomorrow? Should I perhaps try a Ristretto Latte with heavy cream? Or a Cinnamon Dulce Latte?)