Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 190

Replies

• JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited June 2022
    What a beautiful morning here!!!!!

🎉 congratulations @joans1976, @deepwoodslady, @coblujay and @SheilaBoneham! Stoked to see this!!! I need some tunes to dance to. Hit me with it, whatcha got? 💃🏻

Great job finding your groove ladies. Persistence is key & you’ve got plenty. Keep it up! 👏
  • KayHBE
    KayHBE Posts: 906 Member
    @JbeanR0212 ... Choosing "Island in the Sun" by Weezer as it's a song my Litttles and I used to dance to in the kitchen many years ago. Great times great memories, enjoy!!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,788 Member
    @JbeanR0212 I love reading your congratulatory notes! You are our cheerleader SUPREME! 😘
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    @joans1976 Thanks! I did drink one between two beers and it really helped. That's going to be my new rule.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,788 Member
    @wakegrrl When confronted with REAL pizza I just scrape the toppings off the crust and discard the crusts. Some pizza places will make you a crustless pizza- cheese, sauce, toppings and cheese- baked like a pizza. Sauce can be high carb so ask to have it lightly added
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    @joans1976 Thanks! I did drink one between two beers and it really helped. That's going to be my new rule.
    @RockinRobyn672 Awesome! Glad I could help! I’m a water junkie, which in turn makes me a bathroom junkie lol

• joans1976
    @ashleycarole86 Wow! Please don’t let this derail you, you’ve come so far and are such an inspiration! You deserved a nice vacation! Hang in there!
  • wakegrrl
    wakegrrl Posts: 215 Member
    @wakegrrl When confronted with REAL pizza I just scrape the toppings off the crust and discard the crusts. Some pizza places will make you a crustless pizza- cheese, sauce, toppings and cheese- baked like a pizza. Sauce can be high carb so ask to have it lightly added

@quiltingjaine thank you so much! I actually just checked our pizza place and they do make "pizza bowls" without the crust. I know what I'm having for dinner tonight!!
  • joans1976
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    What a beautiful morning here!!!!!

🎉 congratulations @joans1976, @deepwoodslady, @coblujay and @SheilaBoneham! Stoked to see this!!! I need some tunes to dance to. Hit me with it, whatcha got? 💃🏻

Great job finding your groove ladies. Persistence is key & you’ve got plenty. Keep it up! 👏

@JbeanR0212 Another song?!? I feel so special ❤️ Guns n Roses-Sweet Child o Mine!