sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    June Week 4
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 179.8 (June 16th)
    CW (Current Weight): 182.4 (June 23rd)

LTD: 88.7lbs
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,949 Member
    Hi WNM... Another new member joining your team .. Please welcome @chicagocat30 :)
  • chicagocat30
    chicagocat30 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi All! Looking forward to joining this group and challenge. I am a mom to three kids (7, 3, 2) and three doggies. I work full time (sedentary office job), and really need to get serious about getting healthier and losing weight.

Preferred Weigh In Day - Friday
    Current Weight on 6/23/2022- 162 (also my heaviest weight ever)
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    My weigh in day is Friday but I'm going camping tomorrow and I am only half packed so it is going to be a busy morning tomorrow. I decided it's safer to report today's weight rather than to forget. To be frank this number is pretty depressing:

CW: 140.2
    PW: 138.3

Partly it's due to me just being unable to stop eating, partly it's last weekend's parties (my daughter's birthday party and triple graduation party). And with the school over, my daily morning and afternoon walks to and back from school are gone. I am figuring out the ways to adapt to new schedules: mine and kids'.
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW: 275
    CW: 274.4

Current loss .6

Not a big loss on the scale this week. But being on vacation, I’m happy with my progress this week. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Rachelrjh

Weigh in Friday
    Pw: 146
    Cw: 143

The voice in your head that says you can't do this is a liar. Face ur demons and anything is possible.

From the Motivation app.
  • chicagocat30
    chicagocat30 Posts: 12 Member
    I really limited calories yesterday and worked out with my 7 year old. Highly recommend the 7 min workout skill with Alexa. My kiddo thought it was hilarious!

Weigh In Day Friday
    PW: 162
    CW: 161
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    tfjfomelexw5.png

The July 2022 Habit Tracker is ready for set-up. Since we start July on Sunday June 26th, you had better get going!! Here is everything you need to know:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10867737/f2f-habit-tracker-july-2022#latest
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited June 2022
    Melaniedscott
    Sat weigh day
    PW: 219.6
    CW: 218.3

My weight was 2 pounds lower on Wednesday.😟 But then I had tacos snd oles and mac & cheese, all of which are very high in sodium.

Do not know what I'll do with my day...try to make it to the farmers market? Spend my am gardening? Nap? It has been a rough week. After a week of vacay, I expected a busy work week but it was totally insane. Every time I thought I might have a minute to accomplish something, the phone would ring, an email would pop up saying I'd missed a call, my boss would ask for end of year totals for something related to budget and I would dive back into the data pool or have to get clarification. While digging into data at one point, I noticed 50-75 people were not getting credit for a (important) training because of a small, easily corrected technicality. I sent a batch email to let them know (it is really easy to tell--you go to the course, you look. It says yes, you're done or no, there is one more thing). And got an avalanche of crabbiness and argument. Which I was NOT in any mood to deal with. Grr. Now I need a vacation.

I need to convince myself to get some things done today/this weekend but I am not motivated. I need to do more gardening but all the bug bites (20!!) from last week are finally starting to disappear and stop itching.

As some of the best minds in change theory have pointed out...willingness to change isn't the whole story. I can say I want to or I need to or I should but none of those things are I will.

• jugar
    The July team chat thread is open! Please finish posting stats for this week here, and go to the new chat to (re)introduce yourselves and get ready for a new month -

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10867767/weightnomore-team-chat-july-2022/p1?new=1
  • browan19
    browan19 Posts: 28 Member
    Browan19
    PW: 212.8
    CW: 212.4

Steps for the week:
    Saturday- 7,630
    Sunday- 4,931
    Monday- 12,785
    Tuesday- 9,154
    Wednesday- 11,730
    Thursday- 10,752
    Friday- 10,569
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,916 Member
    BodyTalking
    Weigh-in Friday
    PW 78.6 kg / 173.3 (17/06)
    CW 78.6 kg / 173.3 (25/06)

I had gone down to 78.2 earlier in the week but have been really inactive in the past few days. At least, I didn't go way up again.

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,949 Member
    Hi WNM..one more new member joining your wonderful team ...Please welcome @gigglemachine :)
  • gigglemachine
    gigglemachine Posts: 82 Member
    Hi everyone, I am excited to be part of this group. I'm 36 and live in north yorkshire, UK. I have about 60lb to lose.

Around 9 years ago I lost 50lb on here through diet and lots of exercise. But illness and two pregnancies later meant I put everything back on plus more!

I am looking forward to getting healthier and fitting into some of my old clothes. See you in the July thread

Gigglemachine
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,060 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Pw?
    Cw 188
  • jugar
This discussion has been closed.