What irks you today?

Replies

• MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 975 Member
    And, it was pouring when I had to get to my car. 😬. On some positive notes, however, we need the rain and the rx was only $5.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    That I get messages on this app from men who are looking for specific entertainment. I don't mind friendly chit chat but personally I am not here for dating or otherwise. I just want support and to use the tools provided. It wouldn't bother me as much if they just stopped once I placed a clear boundary because I get it, sometimes ya wanna flirt or you see someone you find attractive... but they don't stop. I'll get back to back messages.

Give me names. I’ll let them know I claimed you. 😏 😂

Yet another one 🙄
    🤣

Ikr .. Im starting to feel not very special 😔🥺

You know you’re special my little Tater Tot ❤️ 😘
  • PaperDoll_
    That I get messages on this app from men who are looking for specific entertainment. I don't mind friendly chit chat but personally I am not here for dating or otherwise. I just want support and to use the tools provided. It wouldn't bother me as much if they just stopped once I placed a clear boundary because I get it, sometimes ya wanna flirt or you see someone you find attractive... but they don't stop. I'll get back to back messages.

Look here, you're making me blush 😏😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

These others mean nothing to me. 🤫 How you doing? 😏
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Yet another one 🙄
    🤣

😃🥰💜

Wth 🥺😤
  • PaperDoll_

Yet another one 🙄
    🤣

😃🥰💜

Wth 🥺😤

🤣😘
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    Itchy I's
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,260 Member
    The heat 🥵
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,029 Member
    The heat 🥵

Have you considered north Dokota - perhaps a Idaho 🤔
  • cowsfan12
    Itchy I's

How do you feel about itchy e’s???
  • PlentyofProtein00
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Itchy I's

How do you feel about itchy e’s???

Less irritating
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Wagons
  • cowsfan12
    Wagons

Like radio flyers?? Or the the ones used to by sports parents to haul chairs and chit or station wagons - I just can’t believe you’re a all out wagon hater??
  • PlentyofProtein00
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Wagons

Like radio flyers?? Or the the ones used to by sports parents to haul chairs and chit or station wagons - I just can’t believe you’re a all out wagon hater??

Wagons you can fall off of, to only have to turn around and climb back on
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,528 Member
    I was trying to adjust a sprinkler head and somehow bruised my palm. 😑
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,260 Member
    What doesn’t?
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,983 Member
    This lady at the ice cream shop last night.

They have 35 flavors...she needed to sample ALL of them before making a decision. They are not weird flavors. She's like "hmmm...okay...now let me try your strawberry." It's strawberry ice cream lady, what do you think it tastes like?

There were 10 people in line behind her as she's doing this. The lone employee, a timid teenager behind the counter, was obviously worried about the lady's reaction if she tried to push her to stop sampling and just order something.

After trying ALL 35 flavors, she ordered vanilla, I shirt you not.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member

They have 35 flavors...she needed to sample ALL of them before making a decision. They are not weird flavors. She's like "hmmm...okay...now let me try your strawberry." It's strawberry ice cream lady, what do you think it tastes like?

There were 10 people in line behind her as she's doing this. The lone employee, a timid teenager behind the counter, was obviously worried about the lady's reaction if she tried to push her to stop sampling and just order something.

35? Baskin Robbins needs to step up their game.

No one in line said anything either? No passive aggressive heavy sighs? No "Jesus Christ, lady, save some for the rest of us?"
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,983 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

No one in line said anything either? No passive aggressive heavy sighs? No "Jesus Christ, lady, save some for the rest of us?"

Oh, there were loud heavy sighs and mumbling under our breaths...but it had no effect on her.

She just seemed like the type of person that would go off if you really said anything, so we kept to the passive-aggressive stuff. And people can carry guns, so...you know, probably not worth it.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

Oh, there were loud heavy sighs and mumbling under our breaths...but it had no effect on her.

She just seemed like the type of person that would go off if you really said anything, so we kept to the passive-aggressive stuff. And people can carry guns, so...you know, probably not worth it.

Sadly, the gun thing did cross my mind.
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    Why does the tap water at work smell like fish?