What's on your mind?

Replies

• LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 195 Member
    avocado toast from dunkin and a americano coffee has replaced my normal scrambled eggs and fruit breakfast for the last 5 days...might have an obsession..oops.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    So much to do yet my body says "NO!" And I have no motivation to really try moving. 😩
    Plus... I'm really hungry and too lazy to find something to eat 😐
  • Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Banana, mango, avocado, rice cakes, hard boiled eggs, almonds, potato chips

That sounds like a mystery bag from one of those cooking challenge tv shows.

• twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    Banana, mango, avocado, rice cakes, hard boiled eggs, almonds, potato chips

That sounds like a mystery bag from one of those cooking challenge tv shows.

My whole kitchen is a mystery bag
  • twitchymcgee
    edited June 2022
    I’m trying out this new personal Internet policy: anytime I am tempted to write something mean, I block the person. I’m also currently searching for an IRL solution

Relatedly, is there still a way to put someone on ignore here? Things are a little rearranged I’ve noticed
  • IYKYK_
    IYKYK_ Posts: 87 Member
    I’m trying out this new personal Internet policy: anytime I am tempted to write something mean, I block the person. I’m also currently searching for an IRL solution

Relatedly, is there still a way to put someone on ignore here? Things are a little rearranged I’ve noticed

I just figured it out for you by going to your profile...right above the "about" there's a blue icon with an arrow, click and the ignore will show up

Now love me you're welcome ❤️
  • twitchymcgee
    IYKYK_ wrote: »

I just figured it out for you by going to your profile...right above the "about" there's a blue icon with an arrow, click and the ignore will show up

You are super pretty and kind and I love you. Also I was afraid to click that arrow lest it sent a friend request. Thank you for figuring it out 💕❤️💕❤️
  • IYKYK_
    IYKYK_ Posts: 87 Member
    IYKYK_ wrote: »

You are super pretty and kind and I love you. Also I was afraid to click that arrow lest it sent a friend request. Thank you for figuring it out 💕❤️💕❤️

Clearly the ignore button is faulty 😂😘

I love you moar 💕🌻💕
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited June 2022
    I was just sitting here, so bored that I'm reading labels. 😋
    I rarely drink soda pop but on occasion will crave a Coke or Dr. Pepper. I've noticed this before on bottles of water and today was reminded by the Dr. Pepper I'm treating myself to that the amount in the bottle is 16.9 Oz. Why not just go up a point and make it an even 17 Oz. Or down to an even 16 Oz.? Could it be that the metric amount listed is exactly 500 ml? I would understand if I were in Europe or somewhere that uses metric, but Growing up in the US we were taught gallons, ounces, quarts, pints, cups, etc...
    Back in my day anyway...we were never taught metric anything. So if I'm buying something in my neck of the woods, I expect it to be in Oz. Hense the curiosity of why 16.9 and not exactly 16 or 17.?
    Maybe I'm just old and all the young people these days are using metric. 🤔. Just a thought anyway 🤪

Reminds me of the struggle I have converting my socket set and measuring tape from mm to inches. 🤯.
    I just converted some wall sconces to 12v for my motorhome and had to install switches on each fixture. The little toggle switches I bought called for a 15mm hole to be drilled however all of my drill bits were in inches so trying to get an exact match and not have a hole that's too small or too large was my dilemma because even Google couldn't give me as straight answer. I ended up using a smaller bit and manipulating the angles while drilling to make the holes slightly larger and Thankfully after a few tries I had it down, as I had seven fixtures to do and didn't want to risk messing them up. They turned out perfect btw! 😁
    Never will claim to be a Math Genius! 🙃😝
  • LilithReigns
    whether or not I really wanna put the energy in to entertain at my place this weekend.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,529 Member
    edited June 2022
    whether or not I really wanna put the energy in to entertain at my place this weekend.

I hear you and agree. I have people coming over to swim tomorrow and all I can think is I'm supposed to be packing for Sunday's flight.
  • LilithReigns
    cmsienk wrote: »

I hear you and agree. I have people coming over to swim tomorrow and all I can think is I'm supposed to be packing for Sunday's flight.

By entertain I meant a date night haha

but I feel you though swimming sounds like it could be relaxing for the most part maybe just keep it short?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Hey everyone, I know it’s been like over a week since I posted but I want to sincerely thank everyone who reached out. It was really nice to read today and that my old haunt still has friends in it. 🥰
    Apartment is clean and beautiful again.
    Work is still hard af but getting a little easier, depends on the day.

Situationship is the same and still haven’t seen him. Apparently he’s busy perpetually. I may be getting slowly ghosted. I still haven’t had the big scary conversation with him but I’m thinking that he’s just too busy for a gf right now anyway. Or he’s just entertaining everyone and I’m old news. Doesn’t matter I guess, go live your best life dude. I’m just sad to see the good D go but that’s how it always happens isn’t it? 🤪
    Throat finally healed, weird indentions in my tonsils now but I think whatever it was is done. I no longer drink out of public fountains as that’s where I’m putting the blame.
    My mood isn’t exactly better but some of the pressure is off. Apartment boss lady said she trusts us and didn’t even check the apartment. She probably saw our many trips to the trash that’s in front of the office.
    Anyways, thanks everyone for always listening to my woes. 💙

Glad to hear you're doing better 🤗
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,262 Member
    qk5ymrpxdess.jpeg
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,031 Member
    Hey everyone, I know it’s been like over a week since I posted but I want to sincerely thank everyone who reached out. It was really nice to read today and that my old haunt still has friends in it. 🥰
    Apartment is clean and beautiful again.
    Work is still hard af but getting a little easier, depends on the day.

Situationship is the same and still haven’t seen him. Apparently he’s busy perpetually. I may be getting slowly ghosted. I still haven’t had the big scary conversation with him but I’m thinking that he’s just too busy for a gf right now anyway. Or he’s just entertaining everyone and I’m old news. Doesn’t matter I guess, go live your best life dude. I’m just sad to see the good D go but that’s how it always happens isn’t it? 🤪
    Throat finally healed, weird indentions in my tonsils now but I think whatever it was is done. I no longer drink out of public fountains as that’s where I’m putting the blame.
    My mood isn’t exactly better but some of the pressure is off. Apartment boss lady said she trusts us and didn’t even check the apartment. She probably saw our many trips to the trash that’s in front of the office.
    Anyways, thanks everyone for always listening to my woes. 💙

Crazy how some internet strangers can help you right - tbh when I was at I low point in my life this place really helped me *kitten* weird huh - btw did you ever check out twisted root when you were in Dallas ?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    these days I can't stop dreaming of food lol even though I am eating at a maintenance. I don't know how but I am going to get through this. My dad's girlfriend didn't raise a quitter

Interesting...ive eaten at maintenance this week and now all I can think about is my next meal
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    these days I can't stop dreaming of food lol even though I am eating at a maintenance. I don't know how but I am going to get through this. My dad's girlfriend didn't raise a quitter

Interesting...ive eaten at maintenance this week and now all I can think about is my next meal

I read somewhere how you have to be in maintenance for a few weeks before your hunger goes down. Hang in there
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member

I read somewhere how you have to be in maintenance for a few weeks before your hunger goes down. Hang in there

Unfortunately I have to go back to a deficit:(