What's on your mind?

Replies

• twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    Put it away boys. It’s only for procreation now
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    My lingering anger towards my ex husband.
    For some reason lately I have been reliving all the bad *kitten* that took our marriage down.

We’re best friends and I love him deeply but my Capricorn and his Scorpio personalities just butt heads.
    He has never admitted many of the things he did, I’ve opened up and laid it all out.
    I accept responsibility for all the BS I did and said in our relationship.

It seems like the more time that goes by the more our “history” changes in his eyes.
    I put a lot of the blame on
    Crown Royal.

Got me grumpy. 🤨
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I know it’s been like over a week since I posted but I want to sincerely thank everyone who reached out. It was really nice to read today and that my old haunt still has friends in it. 🥰
    Apartment is clean and beautiful again.
    Work is still hard af but getting a little easier, depends on the day.

Situationship is the same and still haven’t seen him. Apparently he’s busy perpetually. I may be getting slowly ghosted. I still haven’t had the big scary conversation with him but I’m thinking that he’s just too busy for a gf right now anyway. Or he’s just entertaining everyone and I’m old news. Doesn’t matter I guess, go live your best life dude. I’m just sad to see the good D go but that’s how it always happens isn’t it? 🤪
    Throat finally healed, weird indentions in my tonsils now but I think whatever it was is done. I no longer drink out of public fountains as that’s where I’m putting the blame.
    My mood isn’t exactly better but some of the pressure is off. Apartment boss lady said she trusts us and didn’t even check the apartment. She probably saw our many trips to the trash that’s in front of the office.
    Anyways, thanks everyone for always listening to my woes. 💙

Crazy how some internet strangers can help you right - tbh when I was at I low point in my life this place really helped me *kitten* weird huh - btw did you ever check out twisted root when you were in Dallas ?

I did! Took a pic and everything but mfp won’t let me post it??? I got the one with goat cheese and jam. I don’t even like goat cheese and I liked this burger.
  • twitchymcgee
    Hey everyone, I know it’s been like over a week since I posted but I want to sincerely thank everyone who reached out. It was really nice to read today and that my old haunt still has friends in it. 🥰

Situationship is the same and still haven’t seen him. Apparently he’s busy perpetually. I may be getting slowly ghosted. I still haven’t had the big scary conversation with him but I’m thinking that he’s just too busy for a gf right now anyway. Or he’s just entertaining everyone and I’m old news. Doesn’t matter I guess, go live your best life dude. I’m just sad to see the good D go but that’s how it always happens isn’t it? 🤪
    Throat finally healed, weird indentions in my tonsils now but I think whatever it was is done. I no longer drink out of public fountains as that’s where I’m putting the blame.
    My mood isn’t exactly better but some of the pressure is off. Apartment boss lady said she trusts us and didn’t even check the apartment. She probably saw our many trips to the trash that’s in front of the office.

Crazy how some internet strangers can help you right - tbh when I was at I low point in my life this place really helped me *kitten* weird huh - btw did you ever check out twisted root when you were in Dallas ?

I did! Took a pic and everything but mfp won’t let me post it??? I got the one with goat cheese and jam. I don’t even like goat cheese and I liked this burger.

I have to log into the website to post a picture
  • honey_honey_12
    The more I listen to scientists talking about quantum mechanics, general relativity and theoretical physics when it comes to the universe outside our solar system, the more I wonder; aren’t all these theories and scientific ‘facts’ only relative to the earthlings who thought it up?
    Doesn’t make it so does it?
    Only in relation to us.
    For earthlings to believe they understand the universe shows we think we are the center, 😂.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,023 Member

Ah the spicy goat - it is pretty damn good - my fav is the freshman 15 😋
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    The more I listen to scientists talking about quantum mechanics, general relativity and theoretical physics when it comes to the universe outside our solar system, the more I wonder; aren’t all these theories and scientific ‘facts’ only relative to the earthlings who thought it up?
    Only in relation to us.
    For earthlings to believe they understand the universe shows we think we are the center, 😂.

@honey_honey_12

You might want to look up David Berlinski and read (or listen on youtube) to him. I've followed him for years and years; he's brilliant.
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,180 Member
    Only in relation to us.

k8UPJNE.jpg

It's mind-blowing imo that here each one is a galaxy, and that's only part of the universe.

It's hard to imagine that we would be the only ones wondering if there are others out there...

Dark matter and dark energy seem very puzzling...place-holder explanations trying to save our probably flawed views of physics. But then, I'm no physicist and my suspicion may just go hand in hand with a very limited understanding of what we do think we know.
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    How my appetite shows up 4-5 times a day.

kool-aid-man-oh-yeah.gif
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 189 Member
    The following in order
    1. deep tissue massage
    2. long nap
    3. Asian Food specifically Korean BBQ or Curry with cheesy Naan bread
  • honey_honey_12
    Food 🧀🥓🥗🍕🥖🍇🥑🍚🌮
    All of it.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    I am excited for July. I am getting my things ready to start a new month. June was just not the best.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,023 Member
    Freezer pops really are the best
  • OpheliaCooter
    Pizza 😋🍕
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I wasn't hungry till I came in here 😫
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    My stateside sisters. Injustice. Lack of humanity in general.

Other than that….I’d really like a doughnut.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    What year is this?
  • OpheliaCooter
    How my tarot readings are so on point. Eerie. Seems too specific at times to just be idk … nothing. Latest one said everything I’ve been going through to a T. That the ending of this relationship was a good thing. That I would have never been happy in this one anyway.
    If something cool happens in august like expected then I’m gonna wig out.
    Beginning of the year predictions told me spring and summer were gonna suck and they sure af did.
    I don’t generally believe them when they say I’m making surprise money bc those never happen. But everything else does.
  • twitchymcgee
    My hiney hurts