JUST FOR TODAY--One Day at a Time--Daily Commitment Thread for 2022

Replies

• more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,504 Member
    JFT for 6/25 (today): ✔️
    1) No desserts today, unless I want sugarfree. (last 6/25)
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 6/22)
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday, 6/27
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 6/24) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    5) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 6/24) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    6) Nuts ok (22-28 g), mixed nuts at picnic within reason.
    7) No turkey jerky ok today.
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 6/6)
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 6/23)
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle) (except as in #1), but can have nuts.
    11) Going on boat ride and picnic. A little leeway with what I eat. Can have coffee stuff early today.

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 2,956 Member

JFT Sunday
    1. No candy, cookies, cake, or muffins no, I ate candy
    2. Eat under calorie limit yes by 5
    3. Walk yes 30 mins

Well, I'm having trouble with candy again. Must rein that in.

JFT Monday
    1. No candy, cookies, cake or muffins
    2. Eat under calorie limit
    3. Yoga
    4. Fast marching
    5. Salad

Annie
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Monday
    1. Write Ep 3 script.
    2. Duolingo; Lang8?
    3. YMCA exercise. Therapy.
    4. Shoot script.
    5. Update Beanstack.
    6. Finish writing book list script.
    7. Put jewelry away.
    8. Evening: Laundry. Update WCDP. Dinner: Leftovers. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Monday 27 therapy 10A. Call dr about prescription. Tues lunch with brother. Leave for PA Friday or Thurs for split trip.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 208.0

Ongoing plans/ideas
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for GR purchase list.
    2. E2: Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. Look into publishing and literacy doctoral programs.
    6. Medical: Dentist June 21. PCP Oct 21 10:30 TEL. Therapy 6/27 10A. Obgyn Oct 14 12:45.
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion Mar 8 7P.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor. How to remove cement.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board? Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

WFTY: Focus.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • more_freggies76
    edited June 2022
    JFT for 6/25 (today): ✔️
    1) No desserts today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added. (last 6/25)✔️
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 6/22)✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday, 6/27✔️
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 6/24) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    5) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 6/24) (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    6) Nuts ok (22-28 g), mixed nuts at picnic within reason.✔️
    7) No turkey jerky ok today.✔️
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 6/6)✔️
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 6/23)✔️Didn't eat today.
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle) (except as in #1), but can have nuts.✔️
    11) Going on boat ride and picnic. A little leeway with what I eat. Can have coffee stuff early today.✔️
    JFT for 6/27 (tomorrow): ✔️
    1) No desserts today, unless I want sugarfree. (last 6/25)
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 6/26) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) Nuts ok (22-28 g), but none of the deluxe mixed nuts today.
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle) (except as in #1), but can have nuts.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow. I can still have my dose of metamusal.

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,450 Member
    JFT M 6/27
    1) Walked dog 3.49 mi before work :sunglasses: happy dog & happy me
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    3) Net calories zero / 96 oz. water
    4) GA-BJ video / document observations / F&D summary / keep up w/ emails
    5) Review for service provider? / register for Cancer Prevention Study sub-study (deadline July 3) / register for Pink Pumpkin 5K (price increase July 1) / Run for Hill of It 5K registration? / Packers 5K date? / another ta-da?
    6) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / pray & Calm / 5:45 alarm (walk dog before work ~ nearly done with June training challenge)

About me: Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    64 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~
    • 1.31.22 forgot to measure & log (DDS 8:20, quick stops at bread store & grocery essentials, then to mom & dad's for her bday)
    • 3.1.22 (still recovering from flu 2.23-2.25)
    • 3.31.22 maintaining not gaining
    • 4.30.22 barely maintaining
    • 5.31.22 ack
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Started PT (physical therapy) exercises 1.28.22 due to overuse of arthritic knees
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22 ~ medico nixed race b/c inflammation in knee due to overuse & my arthritis = sad me but good for my knee
    • Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 (first time in person since 2019) ~ 1:41:02 ave. pace 16:27 first half 51:35 second half 50:26 & knees were fine :star: happy me
    • will register for Packers 5K when July details announced
    • will register for Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K on 10/1/22 (price goes up July 1)
    • will register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K on 10/8/22
    • watch for other events to add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • more_freggies76
    JFT for 6/27 (tomorrow): ✔️
    1) No desserts today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added. (last 6/25)
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 6/26) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,929 Member
    edited June 2022
    @cschmitz110515
    Carmela, I feel exactly the same about gym membership. I prefer to fit my workouts in at home around my day’s activities, and not wasting time travelling to/from gym. I have dumbbells and resistance bands and improvise anything else I need. And I use YouTube for ideas if I’m stuck.

🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹
    🌹🪷🌹JUNE 2022 🌹🪷🌹
    🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹
    WEEK 4: 22 - 28 June

Focus for June:
    Eat Heathy!
    🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    Move More!
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

Daily DONE Log:
    😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
    😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
    😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
    😃😃😃😃😃😃
    Mon 27 June:
    🔹0650: Gratitude Meditation
    🔹research for Oxford trip
    🔹0745: wake-up w/out (30)
    🔹Weighed/recorded weight
    🔹Herbal tea/supplements
    🔹Plan/Log food for today
    🔹Balance macros
    🔹Sole Mates steps from yesterday posted
    🔹declutter bedroom surfaces
    🔹0950: circuits, arms/core (25)
    🔹1010: Breakfast
    🔹shower/dress
    🔹1100: coffee/relax
    🔹more research for Oxford
    🔹1220: gardening (30)
    🔹1315: lunch/clear up/relax
    🔹1345: walk (15)
    🔹watch Wimbledon
    🔹1600: coffee/relax
    🔹Crochet
    🔹1800: dinner/clear up/relax
    🔹 watch TV
    🔹 crochet
    🔹 10 active hours (Fitbit)
    🔹 7800 + steps
    🔹 Posts JFT/JGM10D/SoleMates
    🔹 Posts UAC/BHHs
    🔹 Posts for WATWs/Women50

🦄 Terri

• more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - After I finish my eggs with mayonnaise, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • clicketykeys
    JFT Tuesday
    1. Park walk.
    2. Duolingo; Lang8?
    3. Lunch w Nick.
    4. Shoot SJ.
    5. Update Beanstack.
    6. Finish writing book list script.
    7. YMCA classes.
    8. Evening: Office cleaning. Update WCDP. Dinner: Salad. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Call dr about prescription. Tues lunch with brother. Leave for PA Friday or Thurs for split trip.

Scale goals

Ongoing plans/ideas
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for GR purchase list.
    2. E2: Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. Look into publishing and literacy doctoral programs.
    6. Medical: Dentist June 21. PCP Oct 21 10:30 TEL. Therapy 7/28 8A. Obgyn Oct 14 12:45.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board? Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

• more_freggies76
    JFT for 6/27 (today): ✔️
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 6/22)✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 6/30✔️
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 6/26) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) Nuts ok (22-28 g), but none of the deluxe mixed nuts today.✔️
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 6/23)✔️
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle) (except as in #1), but can have nuts.✔️
    JFT for 6/28 (tomorrow): ✔️
    2) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 6/22)
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 6/30
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 6/26) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    9) No pumpkin or yam ok today (last 6/27)
    11) None of the Snappeas today.

Hour commitment - After I finish my yogurt, I won't eat again until tomorrow.

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,685 Member
    JFT - June 28
    1.5L of water
    Log all Food
    Exercise - 10 Mins

My goal for June was to lose 5lbs, seems I gained instead. 😳
  • Anniesquats100

JFT Monday
    1. No candy, cookies, cake or muffins yes
    2. Eat under calorie limit yes by 68
    3. Yoga yes
    4. Fast marching yes
    5. Salad yes

I guess I did better than I thought yesterday. I like to have more exercise calories left over; maybe next time.

JFT Tuesday
    1. No candy, cookies, cake or muffins
    2. Eat under calorie limit
    3. Dumbbells 40 reps
    4. Groceries

Annie
  • more_freggies76
    JFT for 6/28 (today): ✔️
    2) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 6/22)
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 6/26) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    9) No pumpkin or yam ok today (last 6/27)

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after dentist appt.

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,450 Member
    @Snowflake1968 Same! I've been struggling with snacking and portions, have gained weight this month instead of losing. Ack! And oops...

Recap M 6/27
    1) Walked dog 3.49 mi before work :sunglasses: happy dog & happy me
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks :smiley: 13.1K 34 floors 13/14 kitty on lap time hahaha
    3) Net calories zero / 96 oz. water >:) more evening snacking & too big portions, didn't even log
    4) GA-BJ video / document observations / F&D summary / keep up w/ emails = 4/4 yay
    5) Review for service provider? / register for Cancer Prevention Study sub-study (deadline July 3) / register for Pink Pumpkin 5K (price increase July 1) / Run for Hill of It 5K registration? / Packers 5K date? / another ta-da? yes TA-DA!
    6) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / pray & Calm sooo tired lately / 5:45 alarm (walk dog before work ~ nearly done with June training challenge)

JFT T 6/28 ~ new crown put in this morning YAY
    1) Walked dog 3.25 mi before work :sunglasses: happy dog & happy me
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    3) Net calories ZERO / 96 oz. water
    4) Finalize GA-BJ report / submit for review / keep up w/ emails / Active Threat Awareness online training (due July 1 instead of Aug 31)
    5) Pick up new lower retainer (if ready) / review for service provider? / register for Cancer Prevention Study sub-study (deadline July 3) / register for Pink Pumpkin 5K (price increase July 1) / Run for Hill of It 5K registration? / Packers 5K date?
    6) Visit P 6:00 (be home by 8:30?)
    7) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / pray & Calm / 5:45 alarm (walk dog before work - Just Move It Day at work)
    About me: Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    64 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~
    • 1.31.22 forgot to measure & log (DDS 8:20, quick stops at bread store & grocery essentials, then to mom & dad's for her bday)
    • 3.1.22 (still recovering from flu 2.23-2.25)
    • 3.31.22 maintaining not gaining
    • 4.30.22 barely maintaining
    • 5.31.22 ack
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Started PT (physical therapy) exercises 1.28.22 due to overuse of arthritic knees
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22 ~ medico nixed race b/c inflammation in knee due to overuse & my arthritis = sad me but good for my knee
    • Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 (first time in person since 2019) ~ 1:41:02 ave. pace 16:27 first half 51:35 second half 50:26 & knees were fine :star: happy me
    • will register for Packers 5K when July details announced
    • will register for Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K on 10/1/22 (price goes up July 1)
    • will register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K on 10/8/22
    • watch for other events to add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • Anniesquats100
    I'm done eating for today. I weighed myself before weigh-in and I really need to do better. I'm up two pounds which is not good. So dumbbells tonight, and no snacking!

Annie
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,929 Member

🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹
    🌹🪷🌹JUNE 2022 🌹🪷🌹
    🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹
    WEEK 4: 22 - 28 June

Focus for June:
    Eat Heathy!
    🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    Move More!
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

Daily DONE Log:
    😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
    😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
    😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
    😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
    Tues 28 June:
    🔹0720: Meditation
    🔹0745: wake-up w/out (30)
    🔹Weighed/recorded weight
    🔹Herbal tea/supplements
    🔹Plan/Log food for today
    🔹Balance macros
    🔹Sole Mates steps from yesterday posted
    🔹prep for Craft
    🔹0945: Aerobics (25)
    🔹Breakfast
    🔹shower/dress
    🔹1030: Craft Group (crochet)
    🔹1250: Duolingo Latin
    🔹1315: lunch/clear up/relax
    🔹1345: Circuits (25)
    🔹watch The Big Bang Theory
    🔹1600: coffee/relax
    🔹walk (30)
    🔹1800: dinner/clear up/relax
    🔹 watch TV
    🔹 10 active hours (Fitbit)
    🔹 8600 + steps
    🔹 Posts JFT/JGM10D/SoleMates
    🔹 Posts UAC/BHHs
    🔹 Posts for WATWs/Women50

🦄 Terri

• clicketykeys
    edited June 2022
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Park walk/elliptical.
    2. Duolingo; Lang8?
    3. YMCA class.
    4. Shoot SJ. Watch MM.
    5. Update Beanstack.
    6. Finish writing book list and review script.
    7. Finish library book!
    8. Evening: Pack. Update WCDP. Dinner: Salad. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    10. Upcoming: Call dr about prescription. Shoot review Thurs AM. Leave for PA Thurs for split trip.

Scale goals

Ongoing plans/ideas
    6. Medical: Dentist June 21. PCP Oct 21 10:30 TEL. Therapy 7/28 8A. Obgyn Oct 14 12:45.

• more_freggies76
    JFT for 6/28 (today): ✔️
    2) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 6/22)✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 6/30✔️
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 6/26) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) Nuts ok (22-28 g), but none of the deluxe mixed nuts today.✔️
    9) No pumpkin or yam ok today (last 6/27)✔️
    11) None of the Snappeas today.✔️
    JFT for 6/29 (tomorrow): ✔️
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 6/28)
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 6/27)

Hour commitment - After I finish my yogurt, I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,685 Member
    JFT - June 28
    1.5L of water - 👿
    Log all Food - 👿
    Exercise - 10 Mins-👿

JFT - June 29
    1.5L of water
    Log all Food
    Exercise - 10 Mins

@cschmitz110515 - snacking is getting me too. I think the big problem for me is the lousy cold weather making me want the comfort foods.

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 919 Member
    Same here! Snacking is a big problem for me right now. This week I deliberately chose not to buy more snacks, but I'm still looking in the kitchen for things to eat. I stopped posting here because I wasn't making any effort.
    Right now, I'm just really annoyed that in order to lose weight the thing I have to give up is eating what I want! I'm happy to give up lots of other things, I don't smoke, hardly ever drink etc etc. It's like...food is my only pleasure and I have to give that up too?!!

At least I'm still thinking about it.
    Today I will...
    Keep busy!
    Organize last clear out at parents
    Make phone calls chasing up executor stuff, if only firms did their jobs peoperly I wouldn't have to do this
    Phone dentist
    Garden if the rain stops
    Proper meals

Hoping if I keep busy I won't think about eating!