Options
    <3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,064 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    GodMomKim wrote: »
    Hi Gals,
    My clients are great, some times they tip and sometimes they bring a little gift, a few days ago a gal brought me cookies, a type I had never heard of and ones with no description on them but the name Carmel Fingers. 190 calories per cookie… I had one today. The best darn thing I have ever had. Teri and maybe some other UK folks may know of these, Decadence by Holmes Bakery…. As best I can figure out they are not imported into the US; they come from N. Ireland. They are simple a wonderful buttery shortbread base with a layer of melt in your mouth caramel (not hard – not chewy truly melt in your mouth) then topped with a layer of nice quality milk chocolate.
    It's a crazy amount of calories for one cookie, but oh my worth every calorie.
    Sending love to all.
    Kim in N. California

I’m very partial to Caramel fingers. They are a popular traybake in Northern Ireland. I used to make them every week from DMiLs recipe. Most families have their own recipe. They are available commercial in a mini version as Millionaires Bites. Holmes’s Bakery is one of the local NI home bakery companies.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,064 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Morning all.

Heather: Good to know you are having a good time.

Machka:
    ‘The article goes on to explain the recommended quantities of salt, protein, potassium and phosphate’
    A great reminder of what we need to do to stay healthy.

@Katla49 Thinking of both of you and sending (((Hugs))) 💕💖💕

Weather has settled into our normal summer, sunshine and showers 😂 Planning to work outdoors in between showers, work on my crochet for a while, and continue with decluttering. It’s a slow process, but little by little, it’s going out the door.

I was wondering about JanetR as well.

🥳🎉 Cheers to all those celebrating.

Virtual (((hugs))) and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,527 Member
    Options
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,108 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    Options
    Beach walk at lunch ...

nuqlu8ptlrx8.png

ptdkkdrndx61.png
  • LeslieAWagner
    LeslieAWagner Posts: 40 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Good morning from the Ozark’s!

Cool, beautiful morning watching the hummingbirds and enjoying the peace. :smile:

iffnme9ou6vg.jpeg
    duc9cb1qbhqw.jpeg

Have a super day all. I’m really proud of myself for sticking 5 days in a row with my calorie deficit!

Lisa Happy Anniversary! You two are a handsome couple! Congrats!!

Machka Beautiful! Love the beach.

Heather Gorgeous views!
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Lisa ~ Happiest of Anniversaries to you and hubby! You both look so happy in all the photos. :)

Heather ~ Love seeing all the photos of your trip! Fantastic views and I know the service on the ship must be wonderful.

Carol in GA

• minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY Ginny! Where are you?!? Anywhere NEAR Canton???
    We're leaving here July 7th so we'll be there July 8th to the 11th; going home on the 12th. Her game is at 2pm on the 10th at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium. (???)

Happy Anniversary Lisa!

Carla, in MN
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,108 Member
    Options
    Lisa
    💞🥂 Happy Anniversary 🥂💞
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,687 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Lisa and Corey..you both look so very happy..
    It downpoured here and i got soaked but I didnt melt lol,went for more bloodwork this morning so have an appointment this afternoon.. was going to go with my daughter shopping but the bloodwork comes first.
    Hopefully they can get it processed within the timeframe needed before my appointment at 2:45.
    Went and got Homer outside before it started raining thank goodness and went and picked up Alfies dog license.
    Im going to rest for a bit and then off to the Dr.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,336 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Nothing special, worked today and will work tomorrow. Vince is at practice bowling right now. If it were totally up to me, I’d take the summer off from bowling. But I made a commitment. After here, think I’ll go for a walk.

Made more chocolate cupcakes for when Jess gets here. Vince will eat them, too

pip – absolutely gorgeous. Nice pic

Vince just told me that there will be no bowling Wed. due to a death in the family. Yea! Not the death, but that we don’t have bowling. No walk, it just started raining...boo I’ll probably work on my latest craft – tissue holder in the plastic canvas.

Lisa – happy anniversary! I love that dress!

Heather – thanks so much for sharing your trip(s) with us. I always look forward to posts from you

Ceramics tonight. I have a sand dollar placque to be in to be fired and it should be ready today.

Michele NC
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,036 Member
    Options
    I did my yoga and fast marching! Yay!

Annie in Delaware
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,197 Member
    Options
    Lisa and Corey- what beautiful photos. You still are wonderful.
    <3<3<3
    Love Heather, about to set sail for the east of Iceland.