Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 191

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,745 Member
    @JbeanR0212 Thank you, although I didn’t bring the group together originally, just holding it together for the last several months. I first joined in Round 6! I’m not a dancer but I did get hooked on the treadmill - walking to “I Gotta Feeling” by the Black Eyed Peas.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,745 Member
    @BlissfulK when I started keto/low carb I was totally confused by the ratio 5% carbs/ 20% protein/75% fat. After about 6 months I got a KetoMojo meter and have used it ever since. I subscribe to ketone and glucose strips and the customer service at BKT (no affiliation YADA YADA) is the BEST!
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    @JbeanR0212 Thank you, although I didn’t bring the group together originally, just holding it together for the last several months. I first joined in Round 6! I’m not a dancer but I did get hooked on the treadmill - walking to “I Gotta Feeling” by the Black Eyed Peas.

@quiltingjaine I’m not a very coordinated dancer but @musicsax profile pic encouraged my new habit. It works for getting those steps in. I would have never guessed this as your song choice but I’ve got you.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    edited June 2022
    eaper64 wrote: »
    @JbeanR0212 you are a rock. while the rest of my world is crumbling, you are right there to offer support. your kindness is much appreciated, thank you!
    @eaper64 - I will keep you and your family in my prayers. We are living in critical times hard to deal with right now. We all are dealing with one thing or another. Just remember there is someone out there always with more problems than you. Keep up the good work!!