Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 191

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,380 Member
    @RockinRobyn672 Love me some Peloton! Today I did 35 minutes, 5 min Lanebreak warm-up, 10 min low impact w/ Jenn, 15 min HIIT and 5 min cool down with Denis. B)
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,741 Member
    edited June 2022
    @JbeanR0212 I found that (“I Gotta Feeling”) to be a good beat for walking and I think it played every time I got on the treadmill! I have no idea what the lyrics are other than “tonight’s gonna be a good night, I gotta feeling.”
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    @RockinRobyn672 Love me some Peloton! Today I did 35 minutes, 5 min Lanebreak warm-up, 10 min low impact w/ Jenn, 15 min HIIT and 5 min cool down with Denis. B)

@DaffyGirl88 Cool! I have been planning to try Lanebreak. Denis is my favorite. He's a great coach and entertaining (they all are). Denis makes me feel like he's talking to me, and reminds me about my posture, etc., just at the moment I'm starting to slouch (LOL).
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,380 Member
    edited June 2022

@DaffyGirl88 Cool! I have been planning to try Lanebreak. Denis is my favorite. He's a great coach and entertaining (they all are). Denis makes me feel like he's talking to me, and reminds me about my posture, etc., just at the moment I'm starting to slouch (LOL).

@RockinRobyn672 my favorite is when he says "If you're starting to feel like you're sponsored by the letter C." 😂😂 I can only do the 5 minute Lanebreaks. I get so focused on having to change lanes when I need to that I'm afraid to drink any water and have my hands be busy. LOL Definitely try it, but watch Cody's video on how it works first. 👍
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited June 2022
    _JeffreyD_ wrote: »
    @JbeanR0212
    I am petrified about sharing good news here, for fear that you will ask me for a song to dance to. HA! Chalk it up to my phobia of public dancing. I have two left feet and one of them fell asleep.

I am a heck of a toe tapper though.

@_JeffreyD_ you never keep the previous days in your post so I’m always wondering exactly where you are at except for le fry resistance 😉. Now I know it’s been your plan all along to keep me wondering or force me to scroll 😂. I’m far from a good dancer but my living room and kids don’t judge too harshly. In fact I do well until my bumbly 183lb Saint Bernard gets mega excited and tries to join in. The point is to feel great about yourself and others while getting some movement in. I don’t know where you are exactly but I know you’ve been fairly consistent on that 199 journey. Feel free to give me a song & toe tap away!

• quiltingjaine
    @GoRun2 Glad to see you back!
  • quiltingjaine
    edited June 2022
    @_JeffreyD_ I’m the same when it comes to dancing. As a kid, I watched myself dance in a mirror. HOLY COW!! My idea of dancing in public is feet firmly planted, body swaying to the music!

PS. Toe tapping is still movement, isn’t it?🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😁
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited June 2022
    33 year old female
    5’7”
    HW 231
    GW Range 150-155
    This is my first round!

Day, Weight, Comment

6/26: 158.2 - today is my “relaxed eating” day so I fully anticipate a gain on the scale tomorrow. I will take it because I feel great, I still tracked all of my food (a huge win for me), I still got some movement in, and I’m ready to jump into tomorrow!
    6/27: 157.9 - feeling a little under the weather today, but pleasantly surprised at my weigh in this morning. I’m feeling extra hungry and a little headachy today but I had a good workout this morning so that definitely helped.
    6/28: 156.9 - yesterday ended up being a great day! I was able to avoid a binge, I ate well within my calorie range, and had a good workout. I started this morning big with a workout but we have pizza every Tuesday night, so I generally expect a little gain on Wednesday mornings.
    6/29
    6/30
    7/01
    7/02
    7/03
    7/04
    7/05

Nice slide @mags_sloniker! I know I have to hit it HARD to see drops like that. Needing a song over here.

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,638 Member
    _JeffreyD_ wrote: »
    @JbeanR0212
    I am petrified about sharing good news here, for fear that you will ask me for a song to dance to. HA! Chalk it up to my phobia of public dancing. I have two left feet and one of them fell asleep.

I am a heck of a toe tapper though.

@_JeffreyD_ Thanks for the chuckle. I do look forward to your posts every day!