Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 191

Replies

• _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,767 Member
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    _JeffreyD_ wrote: »
    @JbeanR0212
    I am petrified about sharing good news here, for fear that you will ask me for a song to dance to. HA! Chalk it up to my phobia of public dancing. I have two left feet and one of them fell asleep.

I am a heck of a toe tapper though.

@_JeffreyD_ you never keep the previous days in your post so I’m always wondering exactly where you are at except for le fry resistance 😉. Now I know it’s been your plan all along to keep me wondering or force me to scroll 😂. I’m far from a good dancer but my living room and kids don’t judge too harshly. In fact I do well until my bumbly 183lb Saint Bernard gets mega excited and tries to join in. The point is to feel great about yourself and others while getting some movement in. I don’t know where you are exactly but I know you’ve been fairly consistent on that 199 journey. Feel free to give me a song & toe tap away!

@JbeanR0212
    BTW, my previous posts for this round and my previous round history (the good, the bad and the ugly) are behind the spoilers. (Lyin' Eyes by the Eagles)
  • wakegrrl
    wakegrrl Posts: 215 Member
    @DaffyGirl88 please hang in there Sue! I know it's hard but I agree with Jeffrey. No time like the present.