• LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,258 Member
    Steps:
    6/26 4,935
    6/27 8,290
    6/28 7,724
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,004 Member
    One more new member heading your way! Please welcome @StacyAru - they will be here soon!
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Hello @pupowl !

I love a good puzzle too! Only upside of the pandemic!

There is a place in Boulder, Colorado, where my daughter lives, that makes these beautiful wooden puzzles with unique shaped pieces, like animals or other images in the puzzle design. I love them.

I am still recovering from Covid. It’s been 17 days since I first had symptoms. No fever for 12 days and a negative test so I was able to drive to Houston for my husband’s hip surgery tomorrow, but the traveling wiped me out. Today was the first day I’ve been able to exercise in a while.

On a good note- my golden retriever, who was having surgery when I got sick, had is stitches out today and is doing well. His tumor is cancerous but he is otherwise quite healthy so a good candidate for chemotherapy.

I still plan on my regular weigh in Friday but it might be ugly from comfort eating, wine and so little activity. But next week is a new week.

Hello to everyone else as well! Planning on sticking around and getting to know everyone better over the next few months. And maybe lose some weight too!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,061 Member
    @jessicakrall8 thank you for the birthday wish!!!
    @PatriceFitnessPal thank you!! Yes, one of my favorite things to do on my birthday with my family is do a mini-hike. Usually it's too hot down here this time of year for us to do a full hike, so we did a short hike yesterday!

Step Goal: 8,000/day
    6/27: 5,447
    6/28: 7,530

I was SO CLOSE yesterday! So I am promising myself to get to 8K today!!

Go ahead and send me your steps from Jun 26th...that's the day our monthly stats started for July. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Current Maintenance Weigh In

@LaurieWrobo Nice loss this week!! Great job!
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    ggi7fxjuzjjl.jpg
    WELCOME to the team @StacyAru and glad you found us! I'm Jessica, your Captain. On behalf of the whole team and our two motivators @angmarie28 and @PatriceFitnessPal we hope you find our team to be an extra dose of support!

Do me a couple of favors...first go back and read our first page of postings and you'll find our FAQ which will answer a lot of your basic questions about how things work. If anything you'd like to know is NOT covered, just post and one of us will work on getting some answers for you. Secondly, take a minute and introduce yourself and tell us a little about what goals you have for July and beyond. It will help us get to know you and give us an idea of how we might be more supportive.

I hope you find this group to be as helpful as I have during my time here. We do have a great group of people!

Good luck in July!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    @SavageMrsMoose I would love to know the name of the place in Boulder with the wooden puzzles. Would make a great gift for my cousin who ADORES puzzles. Do they have a website? Please let me know and thanks!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    rsmyb1jy50mf.gif
    Missing a LOT of weigh-ins so early in the week already...come on guys...help me out!

@Walela617
    @Rmyles11 (x2)
    @coblujay (x2)
    @angmarie28
    @kcpond

Jessica
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,258 Member
    Current Maintenance Weigh In

@LaurieWrobo Nice loss this week!! Great job!
    Jess

Thanks! I was hoping for a bigger loss, but been so busy with work b/c I was on vacation so I haven't been keeping up with my water
  • SavageMrsMoose
    @SavageMrsMoose I would love to know the name of the place in Boulder with the wooden puzzles. Would make a great gift for my cousin who ADORES puzzles. Do they have a website? Please let me know and thanks!
    Jessica

It is called Liberty Puzzles. Yes- they have a website- https://www.libertypuzzles.com/
  • SavageMrsMoose
    Feeling so much better after my bike today that I signed up for an 8 week running challenge starting July 4th. It’s to improve my pace. Could I join the step challenge? My start to the month is pretty rough cause Covid but hopefully it will improve. Or I can wait until next month- that’s okay too.

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Previous weight-163.8
    Current weight-163.8
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,531 Member
    Steps 29 June: 12.402
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Another busy cleaning day with vacuuming, mopping, cleaning the bathroom, toilet, stairs. It was also a hot day and I didn't feel like worrying about my steps so I didn't make my goal for a change. Went to bed very early because my body was so done.
    Happy Thursday everyone <3

@SavageMrsMoose
    The pandamic sure helped with making jigsaw puzzles more popular! I looked at the website for the wooden puzzles and they are gorgeous. Good thing I don't live in the US; saves me a lot of money.
    Sorry to hear you are still dealing with covid. Hopefully you will be back to your old self soon. Good luck with the treatment for your dog, that sounds terrible to go through! It is always so hard when our pets are ill.
  • cosmiccurves
    cosmiccurves Posts: 356 Member
    @jessicakrall8 ahh sorry about not having June 26th on there! Here it is!

Step Goal: 8,000/day
    6/26: 5,234
    6/27: 5,447
    6/28: 7,530
    6/29: 8,655 (FINALLY!!!!)

Last day of June, and we are all going to rock it!! :star: We are done moving finally!!! Now comes the fun part of being able to unpack and organize our new home, which I have been incredibly excited to focus on this whole time. We did some unpacking, but most of our focus was finishing the actual moving. Today's focus after work is getting the playroom in shape and getting up some curtains. We have my mother-in-love coming into town later this evening, and we want to make sure the playroom is in good shape, so she can rest and re-cooperate from her travels without a bunch of cardboard boxes and clutter around her. I'm making it a point to get those 8K again today too!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday! :heart:

YRpPbcw.png
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,322 Member
    Here’s my maintenance weigh in report:

Name: PatriceFitnessPal
    PW: 127.7
    CW: 128.2

SW: 168
    LTD: 39.8

Target maintenance range: 120-130

Best wishes to everyone as we transition to a new month, finishing strong and working to get a little bit healthier each month. Go Shape Shifters!
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 650 Member
    User: kcpond

Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 248.1
    CW (Current Weight):247.4
  • coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    @coblujay
    6/22- 194.4
    6/29- 193.4

Sorry Jessica. My schedule has been really full lately. I'm keeping up on exercise, eating better and drinking lots of water...getting my head back into the health game.
  • StacyAru
    StacyAru Posts: 13 Member
    MFP USER NAME: Stacyaru
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Wednesday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 248.5
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT: 248.5

Not sure if you need an additional weigh-in from me, but I weighed the same the previous Wednesday.
This discussion has been closed.